• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas sheriff charged with evidence tampering in death of Black man after police chase

Texas Rangers don't press any charges.

Prosecutor suggests stronger charge against Dallas officer who killed neighbor

Dallas County's top prosecutor suggested Monday that a stronger charge of murder is possible against the Dallas police officer who killed her neighbor after she mistakenly entered his apartment.

District Attorney Faith Johnson also attempted to deflect criticism of perceived special treatment in the case against Officer Amber Guyger to the Texas Rangers, the state's top law enforcement agency that was summoned to independently investigate last Thursday's fatal shooting.

It took almost three days before Guyger, 30, was arrested on a warrant for manslaughter after the fatal shooting of Botham Shem Jean, 26, and booked in a jail in neighboring Kaufman County

"That was totally their call, that was totally their responsibility, that was totally their lead," Johnson said at a news conference about how investigators first handled the case. "I cannot dictate to the Texas Rangers the process, the investigation, what they do and what they don't do."

Eventually she was convicted for murder...

Prosecutor suggests stronger charge against Dallas officer who killed neighbor

Dallas County's top prosecutor suggested Monday that a stronger charge of murder is possible against the Dallas police officer who killed her neighbor after she mistakenly entered his apartment.

District Attorney Faith Johnson also attempted to deflect criticism of perceived special treatment in the case against Officer Amber Guyger to the Texas Rangers, the state's top law enforcement agency that was summoned to independently investigate last Thursday's fatal shooting.

It took almost three days before Guyger, 30, was arrested on a warrant for manslaughter after the fatal shooting of Botham Shem Jean, 26, and booked in a jail in neighboring Kaufman County

"That was totally their call, that was totally their responsibility, that was totally their lead," Johnson said at a news conference about how investigators first handled the case. "I cannot dictate to the Texas Rangers the process, the investigation, what they do and what they don't do."

Eventually she was convicted for murder...

Your source doesn't support your assertion. The tree day delay in arresting could be there call. I was disputing your claims regarding pressing charges.

The producers of the TV show destroyed the recording as they do with all recordings not used for TV. According to the Producers the Travis County investigators never asked for them.

Yes. I saw that - and don't fault the show. Obviously, the Sheriff should have requested the footage as a part of the investigation.

According to the article, he destroyed the internal footage as well.

... I bet that sounds a lot like English where you're from. I'm going to give you another try at the question.

This time, use more words.

I can take them.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is no grammar naziing.

There are entire words missing in your question. Which? I dont know. I give you another chance to try it, cause I know your state aint #1 in education and you complain?

This is tough. Do you want to try reformating your question or should I answer as is?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about
:D:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom