• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas parents accused a Black principal of promoting critical race theory. The district has now suspended him.

I said that there is more to the story than meets the eye.
Hence, I linked the article that explained why that was

I never said anything about my personal opinion on the matter. Your question is a strawman.
but it didn't because it contained no new information, there was no "more to it" that you provided LMAO

"There's more to the story than meets the eye."

Yes, a black man in Texas is shown celebrating his 10 year anniversary with a white woman.

That's it.

but it didn't because it contained no new information, there was no "more to it" that you provided LMAO
Perhaps you read this information in the WA. Post O/P article or the passage he quoted? I sure didn't read it nor did I read it from the link because I couldn't get past the paywall. Hence, I found another source that said,

"The school district has called the photos questionable for an educator, especially a principal or administrator, and they said it has nothing to do with race."

Hence again, my conclusion that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

Let me hear your war cry, "LMAO" again...

"The school district has called the photos questionable for an educator, especially a principal or administrator, and they said it has nothing to do with race."

Of course it has to do with race.

Perhaps you read this information in the WA. Post O/P article or the passage he quoted? I sure didn't read it nor did I read it from the link because I couldn't get past the paywall. Hence, I found another source that said,

Hence again, my conclusion that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

Let me hear your war cry, "LMAO" again...
your factual mistake is of no concern to me, the fact remains your post and link provided no new information in this thread so there was no "more to the story" that you provided.
In the future to avoid your mistake simply dont make inaccurate claims and your post won't fail so hard. youre welcome!
LMAO

your factual mistake is of no concern to me, the fact remains your post and link provided no new information in this thread so there was no "more to the story" that you provided.
In the future to avoid your mistake simply dont make inaccurate claims and your post won't fail so hard. youre welcome!
LMAO

Stop lying.

I never said anything about my personal opinion on the matter. Your question is a strawman.

Yes, you made that claim.

The information you specifically pointed to was discussed in the article the OP posted.

So, there is no evidence that there is more to the story than meets the eye,

Which is when I asked “like what”

Clearly you have no answer to that question. And if so, you indeed are making up claims that may clearly reflect you personal opinion. Since your claim is not fact.

Stop lying.

He’s correct. Your link contained no new information. All the major points are in the OP.

So, the question remains “like what?????????

Yes, you made that claim.

The information you specifically pointed to was discussed in the article the OP posted.

So, there is no evidence that there is more to the story than meets the eye,

Which is when I asked “like what”

Clearly you have no answer to that question. And if so, you indeed are making up claims that may clearly reflect you personal opinion. Since your claim is not fact.

Carry on with your pretzel twister type games.
You are so off the subject of what I linked and why I linked that it is no longer in my best interests to attempt to even bother with the above cowplop.

Carry on with your pretzel twister type games.
You are so off the subject of what I linked and why I linked that it is no longer in my best interests to attempt to even bother with the above cowplop.
Translation: your false claim failed and was exposed and destroyed by facts and multiple people, so now a deflection is posted and that too fails LMAO
Let us know when when that changes, thanks!

Translation: your false claim failed and was exposed and destroyed by facts and multiple people, so now a deflection is posted and that too fails
Let us know when when that changes, thanks!

"LMAO"

"At a heated Texas school board meeting in late July, a man accused a Black principal of promoting critical race theory and “the conspiracy theory of systemic racism.” The man named the principal several times during his remarks, despite a school board policy barring direct attacks. Just over a month later, the district has suspended Colleyville Heritage High School Principal James Whitfield without explanation, he told The Washington Post on Tuesday. The decision followed several weeks of controversy during which Whitfield tried to publicly clear his name. Students turned out to defend their principal, while parents demanded his termination. “I was not given any clear reasoning behind the decision and was not given a timetable regarding further steps,” Whitfield said in a Facebook message. “I was simply told that it was in the best interest of the district.”

...Whitfield, the first Black principal to run Colleyville Heritage High School, became embroiled in a local controversy over critical race theory at a July 26 school board meeting. A man introduced in the meeting as Stetson Clark called the principal out by name, in violation of the meeting’s rules, and demanded Whitfield be fired. Members of the audience hollered “fire him” and applauded, Whitfield said.

A few days later, a parent complained to the district about a photo Whitfield had posted on social media that showed him and his wife, who is White, in an embrace, celebrating their wedding anniversary. “Is this the Dr. Whitfield we want as an example for our students?” the parent asked in an email that Whitfield recounted on Facebook. The district asked Whitfield to remove the photo to avoid further controversy, KXAS-TV reported."

Link

This is a pretty remarkable story. I wish I could say that I find it surprising. A couple of questions are obviously raised:

How is he promoting it? He is a principal, not a teacher. So where are the examples of him doing this?
One parent can call him out in a meeting, which he is prohibited from doing, and not be removed from the meeting?
What is inappropriate about the picture of he and his wife? You can see the picture at the link at the end of the article.
Are not these attacks on CRT in schools just racist witch hunts? Show me where they aren't.
1630643026143.png

No, you did not. The story you linked to had exactly the same information in it as the OP’s story.

Since I am not the only person here who has had to point that out to you, it’s clear that your claim is made up.

What “more to the story”.

You’ve been asked three times now (by me) and several other times by other people.

Yet you try and dodge the question by falsely claiming that your link had additional “more to the story”, when, in fact, it does not.

Since you are unwilling (and clearly can’t) tell us what the “more to the story” is, after repeated asking, it’s fairly safe to say that you made it up (not that that is unusual for the trump dead enders), and that you have no evidence to support your innuendo at all.

It’s just an innuendo, one you made up, and therefore, a reflection of your personal opinion (another thing you falsely claimed was not the case).

As usual there is a lack of information to go on. As far as a picture embracing his wife, well married people do embrace. So unless there is something improper in that photo, shut up! As far as promoting CRT, oppose it, because it's not historically correct
what is found to be inaccurate about Critical Race Theory?
and it encourages division among our nation.
if CRT is found to be accurate, which it is, then you are telling us that factual information is dividing our nation

You made an innuendo. (a very dubious one, at that).

You can’t support it with any evidence, and your link contains no new information. You‘re the one baselessly repeating your evidence free claim.

You made an innuendo. (a very dubious one, at that).

You can’t support it with any evidence, and your link contains no new information. You‘re the one baselessly repeating your evidence free claim.

I don't think innuendo means what you think it does. :giggle:

I provided a passage from a link I shared to the thread that gives the school district's side of the story...

I haven't seen the photos nor have you
Hence, my conclusion that there may be more to the story than meets the eye.

I'm not sure why you are intent on tilting at windmills, but if that's your thing, carry on.

principal and wife.jpeg

You've seen them now.

I don't think innuendo means what you think it does. :giggle:

I provided a passage from a link I shared to the thread that gives the school district's side of the story...

I haven't seen the photos nor have you
Hence, my conclusion that there may be more to the story than meets the eye.

I'm not sure why you are intent on tilting at windmills, but if that's your thing, carry on.

Thank you for making all of my points!

”an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.”

When you make a claim based on no evidence whatsoever, that’s an innuendo. You have no evidence.

The school system’s announcement was no less hypocritical. The suggestion that a man can’t post a picture of himself and his wife on his FB page is ridiculous.

The suggestion that it isn’t about race is equally ridiculous since the image is of a white woman with a black man.

This in the wake of a noisy public demonstration and attacks over false claims about teaching critical race theory, a racist meme in itself. One which is supporters by a Koch front group which tries its best to disguise itself as a grass roots campsign (much in the same pattern the K street used to peddle the fake notion that the tea party mob was grass roots.

Back
Top Bottom