• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas AG Paxton's decade-long delayed securities fraud trial set for April

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Texas’ top LEO will finally have his day in court after nearly a decade of being under indictment. There has been so much other high-profile courtroom drama that this April 15 start date gets lost in the shuffle. Something wrong with a system that this is allowed to drag on this long with an office this high-profile.

Texas’ top LEO will finally have his day in court after nearly a decade of being under indictment. There has been so much other high-profile courtroom drama that this April 15 start date gets lost in the shuffle. Something wrong with a system that this is allowed to drag on this long with an office this high-profile.

Pretty amazing that it's only happening now.

Pretty amazing that it's only happening now.
This must be an example of that two-tiered justice system I've been hearing so much about.
The wealthy and powerful can delay, delay, delay for a seemingly endless period of time.
Everyone else?......not so much.
I predict we will start hearing about Soros-backed witch hunts pretty soon.

This must be an example of that two-tiered justice system I've been hearing so much about.
The wealthy and powerful can delay, delay, delay for a seemingly endless period of time.
Everyone else?......not so much.
I predict we will start hearing about Soros-backed witch hunts pretty soon.

I'll bet we witness at least a hung jury, if not an acquittal for Paxton..... Not that I'm saying he's innocent.

I'll bet we witness at least a hung jury, if not an acquittal for Paxton..... Not that I'm saying he's innocent.
Yep......that's Texass for ya.

Paxton makes me ashamed to be a Texan. He should have been convicted long ago, but his cronies still hold power.

Back
Top Bottom