• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Terrible News for Moscow gang ! Finland and Sweden consider NATO membership

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Terrible News for Moscow gang ! Finland and Sweden consider NATO membership​

I'd love Sweden and Finland to join NATO as soon as possoble , It would be a boost to democratic power in the world. Better late than never take note from Ukraine , Moldova, Azerbaijan and Georgia. One country that can cut Moscow commerce is Finland. Finnish coastal artillery and its missile batteries can close the whole Finnish gulf for surface ships. And those units are highly mobile and connected to radar and visual sensor nets. Nothing can move on Finnish gulf without finns knows it. Also the mouth of gulf is quite narrow so couple of minelayers can block it in matter of hours.

Terrible News for Moscow gang ! Finland and Sweden consider NATO membership​

I'd love Sweden and Finland to join NATO as soon as possoble , It would be a boost to democratic power in the world. Better late than never take note from Ukraine , Moldova, Azerbaijan and Georgia. One country that can cut Moscow commerce is Finland. Finnish coastal artillery and its missile batteries can close the whole Finnish gulf for surface ships. And those units are highly mobile and connected to radar and visual sensor nets. Nothing can move on Finnish gulf without finns knows it. Also the mouth of gulf is quite narrow so couple of minelayers can block it in matter of hours.

I too would like Sweden to join NATO. But it is NOT going to happen. For the great majority of us Swedes neutrality is the holiest of all sacred cows.

It's not popular in Finland, and probably won't happen any time soon.

Litwin already has combat duties for Finland. Good luck. :)

"..One country that can cut Moscow commerce is Finland. Finnish coastal artillery and its missile batteries can close the whole Finnish gulf for surface ships. And those units are highly mobile and connected to radar and visual sensor nets. Nothing can move on Finnish gulf without finns knows it. Also the mouth of gulf is quite narrow so couple of minelayers can block it in matter of hours."

Litwin already has combat duties for Finland. Good luck. :)

"..One country that can cut Moscow commerce is Finland. Finnish coastal artillery and its missile batteries can close the whole Finnish gulf for surface ships. And those units are highly mobile and connected to radar and visual sensor nets. Nothing can move on Finnish gulf without finns knows it. Also the mouth of gulf is quite narrow so couple of minelayers can block it in matter of hours."

yes, you Muscovites respect only one thing

"I am convinced that there is nothing they admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they (Muscovites) have less respect than for weakness, especially military weakness."

Churchill delivers Iron Curtain speech - HISTORY

what if moscow attacks Estonia, and occupy Narva city ?

"I am convinced that there is nothing they admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they (Muscovites) have less respect than for weakness, especially military weakness."

I too would like Sweden to join NATO. But it is NOT going to happen. For the great majority of us Swedes neutrality is the holiest of all sacred cows.

what if moscow attacks Estonia, and occupy Narva city ?

If Russia attacks Estonia, things would change fast. But then again Finland is their least problem, because Russia in that case just attacked NATO, with Estonia being a NATO member.

If Russia attacks Estonia, things would change fast. But then again Finland is their least problem, because Russia in that case just attacked NATO, with Estonia being a NATO member.

and this is exactly what Moscow is gonna do , in order to force us to talk to them ... ask the leading Moscow expert A. Golts or our expert R. Kaplan !

my recommendation, Epix spoke pure prophecy in the season 3 !

yes, you Muscovites respect only one thing

Russia won't invade Estonia. That is stupid talk.

Why lie about what Churchill actually said?

A Russia that does not attack does not fit the script. Russia must attack so that Nato can be engaged.

A Russia that does not attack does not fit the script. Russia must attack so that Nato can be engaged.

good luck with it , you Nigeria with snow ))

abr26ob_700b.jpg

Ex-Nato secretary general: "Finland and Sweden could become members overnight"

According to Rasmussen, an attack on Ukraine "would provoke a discussion in Finland and Sweden about Nato membership". The Finnish foreign minister said there are no such plans at this point.

Churchill is dead. Stalin as well. You are still fighting communism.
edit: Churchill is dead. Stalin as well. You are still fighting Moscow - imperialism ( and I dont hide it ).

good luck with it , you Nigeria with snow ))

abr26ob_700b.jpg

Ex-Nato secretary general: "Finland and Sweden could become members overnight"

According to Rasmussen, an attack on Ukraine "would provoke a discussion in Finland and Sweden about Nato membership". The Finnish foreign minister said there are no such plans at this point.

Vile racist

I'd love Sweden and Finland to join NATO as soon as possoble ,
I would not.

I see no point in being deliberately provocative.

Especially at this time (when the United States says that the Czar is planning a move against Ukraine).

I would not.

Especially at this time (when the United States says that the Czar is planning a move against Ukraine).

I don't even think Litwin wants to see Sweden and Finland join Nato out of concern for the safety of the Swedes and Finns. He wants them in so as to reinforce the campaign against Russia. Finland in his script already has its assigned combat role: cutting Russian commerce by closing the whole Finnish gulf to surface ships.

I would not.

just LOOK at this map , when moscow attacked a NATO state, the last time? the answer is NEVER ! meanwhile 4 states (+ Belarus ) were brutally victimized by Moscow horde !

98064735bccfa56a4986e6d4d7d92c48.jpg

I don't even think Litwin wants to see Sweden and Finland join Nato out of concern for the safety of the Swedes and Finns. He wants them in so as to reinforce the campaign against Russia. Finland in his script already has its assigned combat role: cutting Russian commerce by closing the whole Finnish gulf to surface ships.
when moscow horde attacked a NATO state the last time? the answer is NEVER ! meanwhile 4 states (+ Belarus ) were brutally victimized by your "golden " horde ! still, you ringo without chances against us , soon you ´ll compete for food with street(y) dogs like you did in 1991, 1917, in 20s , 30s, 40s :D
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

161466-ajzbdvde.jpg

20191109_BKP003_0.jpg

when moscow horde attacked a NATO state the last time? the answer is NEVER ! meanwhile 4 states (+ Belarus ) were brutally victimized by your "golden " horde ! still, you ringo without chances against us , soon you ´ll compete for food with street(y) dogs like you did in 1991, 1917, in 20s , 30s, 40s :D

Russians are street dogs! Can you debase yourself any further?

Russians are street dogs! Can you debase yourself any further?
of cos I can , but those are not my worlds but your famous scholar from SP

sorry for using google T:

"Moscow imperialists , remember: while maintaining the current course of the party and the government to aggravate relations with NATO, you will have to fight with stray dogs for food."
Yakov Grigoriev

Back
Top Bottom