• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ten things you would do to improve the world.

1.The whole world united under one flag.
2.Cure for AIDS.
3.Successful use of renewable recources.
4.More space exploration.
5.End of world hunger.
6.Better music that what there is now.
7.Less religious extremism.
8.Equality for all people.
9.The death of reality T.V.
10.A more tolerant enlightened population in general.

I'm posting this thread before I even have a list of my own completed.

But I'm interested in what others might come up with.

Please list the ten things you would do or change to make the world a better place

(assuming the ideas could be made possible, of course)

Thanx!

P.S. Please try to keep it realistic.

Top of my head:

1. Everybody must learn how to properly prepare for their financial future by age 15
2. Whenever I want to read, everybody (f'n everybody) has to leave me alone until I quit reading
3. All reality show contestants alive today would have to compete in a real reality show based on the movie Saw.
4. People who commit white collar crime would be punished as severely as blue collar criminals
5. running out of ideas already...
6. Oh yeah: Outlaw Paula Deen
7. All elected officials would have to work together without any politics until a month before the next election
8. Discover how to make fusion energy viable
9. Craft treaty where all nuclear weapons would be disassembled and destroyed
10. Think up a tenth thing to make the world a better place

Did you miss Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize for "possible future Peace Achievements" 4 months into his Presidency??

but why scrap the entire program 'cause they were on drugs when deciding the peace prize, it is more than that, it is the highest recognition you can get in Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Literature, and Peace, sure obama didn't deserve it, but he's one out of the rest.

1. Establish the North American technate.
2. Legalize dueling for the resolution of disputes.
3. Train every child in bare-handed combat and the use of the sword, pistol, and rifle.
4. Institute voluntary, competitive eugenic breeding programs.
5. Increase the resources devoted to space exploration, with a focus on commerical exploitation and eventual colonization.
6. Abolish the DNA paternity test and establish all family relationships by affinity.
7. Abolish all nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.
8. Lower the age of majority, consent, and all adult privileges and responsibilities to 15.
9. Abolish the United Nations, World Trade Organization, and all international confederations.
10. Encourage everyone to play more sports.

1. Abolish the Federal Reserve System
2. End the wars we're currently involved in, close down every base we have overseas and bring our troops home.
3. Withdraw from the UN, NATO, WTO and any alliances and or treaty organizations.
4. Abolish the IRS, federal income tax, Department of Education, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Energy, and any other Department not authorized in the Constitution.
5. Abolish Social Security and other social programs. (It's possible once we stop the spending and inflation.)
6. Free Markets
7. State Rights
8. Strip the president the authority of issuing executive orders. If something needs to be done allow the congress to vote.
9. No placement of embargos or sanction on nations of the world.
10. Stay out of the affairs of other nations. Remain neutral and never go to war unless it's in self defense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom