• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Talking with a secretary

Hoot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
One day I found myself having to obtain the signature of a secretary in a business office.

She hemed and hawed and wasn't sure about whether she should sign the paperwork...she would not make up her mind!

As I was pushed for time that day, I gently said she didn't have to decide today, but if she wanted a copy of the paperwork, I needed her signature.

"Well..gee...err...ahh...I don't know what to do?" bemoaned the secretary.

Finally, I became a little 'quick' with her indecision and said...

"Look...either sign the paperwork, or I'll have to leave."

At that moment, her boss overheard the conversation and abruptly butted in and rudely said...

"Excuse me...do you get paid to be an asshole?"

With my usual quick wit I replied...

"Why? Are you hiring again here?"

True story! LOL!

Gee...I hope I don't lose too much sleep worrying about this? LOL

I agree though, this was a stupid thread that I never should've posted.
Must have been the rum and cokes talking?

Power is intoxicating, though, isn't it teach? ( Please note the use of a small "t" in deference to your preference.) Wow! Is that the start of a new rap lyric?

Take care, and allow me to apologize for saying Billo is gonna kick your *** in a debate...I was out of line for saying that.

Back
Top Bottom