• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Surprise New Leader In Recent Iowa Poll

You are utterly lost but don't know it. Impeachment was used by Democrats as a partisan political tool. The founders did not plan it that way, that's why in all this time only 3 presidents have actually been impeached, because the House didn't abuse their power. They certainly did this time and you can argue that the Republican House did with Bill Clinton. But, the founders never intended impeachment to be such a partisan thing that every president was to be impeached. Now, in the Senate, impeachment is NOT a partisan thing. It is a court proceeding with the Chief Justice overseeing the process and a 2/3's vote is needed by jurors to remove the president from office. Democrats have made the House impeachment nothing but partisan, going so far as to claim that the president need not even commit any criminal acts to be impeached.
Fascinating, you apparently have time and resources available to educate yourself, but instead choose to continue posting ignorant comments.

Here, I’ll give you a little help:
High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation
U.S. Senate: Impeachment

You’re welcome. :thumbs:

Ah. Now I get it. You're saying that many white Democrats are disgusted with both parties and have now become Nationalists.

That's not what I said at all. Stick to your day job.

Back
Top Bottom