• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Supporters of Putin and Trump and Former Supporters of Hitler Should Be Condemned

paul342160

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Are these men and women BRAIN DEAD?

Many of my German friends born after 1946 are ashamed of their parents and grandparents who supported Hitler.

In my opinion, the children of supporters of Putin and Trump should challenge their parents and grandparents
if they are no longer dependent on the financial support of their parents and grandparents.

My father's family blindly followed Republicans. My mother's family blindly followed Democrats.

My son blindly supports Trump (Communist Sympathizer) . Two of my grandkids support Democrats (Old candidates who should retire).

Both political parties need to mentor candidates between 25 and 53 years old who can serve the United States for at least 12 years in various political offices.

Wow, thanks Paul. I grew up in the late 50's, 60's and NO ONE supported any Communist country or idiology PERIOD. THAT WAS UNAMERICAN, and if you thought it, you didn't dare say it.
I feel your familial political pain, my fam is that way too. It takes an enormous amout of self control to not explode or start a war of opinions. It's devestating.

I've lost many friends over this. I just can't identify with someone who would approve of someone like trump. He's the f-ing deal-breaker.

In my opinion
And then the text is no longer important.
You are childish, considering your opinion to be the ultimate truth, you do not admit that you may be wrong...

And then the text is no longer important.
You are childish, considering your opinion to be the ultimate truth, you do not admit that you may be wrong...
I hope that I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom