• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Support for Abbott plunging in Texas: poll

Agree, which is why I call Trump supporters Trumpers instead of conservative or Republican even though they are all three. I truly don't mean it in a derogatory manner. It is just to differentiate them from mainstream, true conservatives.

In your opinion, what is a true conservative?

In your opinion, what is a true conservative?
Not sure why you are asking me that. I pretty much think of conservatives as I think they describe themselves......small government, free enterprise with limited regulation, strong defence and traditional ( can't think of a different word ) social values.

I have to wonder if the level headed republicans are getting as sick and tired of their "Trumpkins" as much as the level headed democrats are getting sick and tired and frustrated with their uber-leftwing progressives?

I think each party is cursed with their own screaming babies strapped in the back car seat.
This got liked by a hardcore trumpist. Odd.

I agree. He was really stupid to put that forth here.
What you’re admitting is that it’s stupid for democrats to tell the truth about what they want. Very telling

I guess that's what happens when you start killing off your supporters.
In Texas no matter how bad the Republican canidate, they will swallow and vote for him than vote for a Dem.

Short of the Governor killing a babi or getting caught in bed with a rent boy, he will be reelected.

What you’re admitting is that it’s stupid for democrats to tell the truth about what they want. Very telling
It's also telling that you think that Pete speaks for all Democrats.

They're 'constituents' voted for it, and we voted for it because we saw what ya'll were doing in michigan and new york and many democrat states.
Denying women their constitutionally protected right to choose to terminate their pregnancy? Allowing untrained knuckleheads to open carry? Suppressing votes?

What are Democratic states doing?

Denying women their constitutionally protected right to choose to terminate their pregnancy? Allowing untrained knuckleheads to open carry? Suppressing votes?

What are Democratic states doing?
Don't worry, we won't let Alec Baldwin carry anything.

I have to wonder if the level headed republicans are getting as sick and tired of their "Trumpkins" as much as the level headed democrats are getting sick and tired and frustrated with their uber-leftwing progressives?

I think each party is cursed with their own screaming babies strapped in the back car seat.
Literally the only screaming babies I've seen in the Dem party lately are Manchin and Sinema, materially thwarting and/or dulling Dem priorities despite the wishes of their own party and constituents pretty much since Biden took the reins unlike the progs.

Back
Top Bottom