• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Superspreader Church (Charlotte, NC) now linked to 100 COVID cases and 3 deaths.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I'm thinking that death isn't what that mega Church should be linked to.

But, I actually can have faith without attending church for 80 years if need be. I guess others can't.

" Two of the confirmed deaths were people over the age of 60. The other was a woman under 50 years old, according to health officials. "

It's the singing that spreads it.

You're spit droplets shoot out like a shotgun, splattering everyone in front of you, infecting them with the virus.

But, I actually can have faith without attending church for 80 years if need be. I guess others can't.

" Two of the confirmed deaths were people over the age of 60. The other was a woman under 50 years old, according to health officials. "
And the church won't allow testing! Amazing!

Amazing is an understatement. If they aren't testing, they could be spreading it in more states than NC. :oops:

I'm even more amazed these things are happening in rural, small towns, and small cities. If those of us in major large cities are handling this, there's no reason these guys can't get their act together. Or, it's going to be a long, cold, winter!

I'm even more amazed these things are happening in rural, small towns, and small cities. If those of us in major large cities are handling this, there's no reason these guys can't get their act together. Or, it's going to be a long, cold, winter!

I don't want to put down Evangelicals, but I sincerely believe they know they will be saved and this is all a part of God's plan. Could that be why they are genuinely lacking when it comes to practicing social distancing? Their prerogative? First amendment?

I've been attending the church of Trix and my honey bunny... we are not about to go back to church until there is a vaccine. ;)

I don't want to put down Evangelicals, but I sincerely believe they know they will be saved and this is all a part of God's plan. Could that be why they are genuinely lacking when it comes to practicing social distancing? Their prerogative? First amendment?

I've been attending the church of Trix and my honey bunny... we are not about to go back to church until there is a vaccine. ;)
We fortunately have ecclesiastical connects. Some order pizza. We order Mass & Communion!

i think Charlotte is one of the bigger cities in NC.

I read that yesterday. Very sad, very bad choices.

We fortunately have ecclesiastical connects. Some order pizza. We order Mass & Communion!
Bread and wine vs pizza and chianti. ;)

Do you order on HostMate or MassDash?

Back
Top Bottom