• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sup?!

VideoGamer

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What's going on folks!?

I am just here for the political discussions. I regard myself as a political moderate. Not really much to tell to be honest. I do enjoy video gaming hence my username! Anyway, look forward to honest, good, civil debate and learning something new!

What's going on folks!?

I am just here for the political discussions. I regard myself as a political moderate. Not really much to tell to be honest. I do enjoy video gaming hence my username! Anyway, look forward to honest, good, civil debate and learning something new!
what games?

Welcome to Debate Politics!

welcome-text.png

Welcome to DP! (And this is my gamer name.)

What's going on folks!?

Welcome.

VideoGamer. I have a friend who is a Microsoft person with a lot of credentials.

He told me once, "Some of these guys/girls have laptops for serious gaming that can run up to 10 grand".
Of course, my thought was Jesus Christ! :)

what games?
Are you a real deal Russian who is living in the US as an expat or dual citizen? Anyway, I just got myself a brand new 42 inch LG OLED C2 4K HDR television with 120 Frames per second and it has 4 HDMI 2.1 ports for my PS5. I also bought the PS VR2. Both are AWESOME. I bought the LG OLED TV after tax for about $950 bucks with free shipping brand new. It was good bang for the buck. I have been playing Star Wars Survivor and it looks great on an OLED TV. On the PS5 VR2 I have been playing a lot of No Man's Sky. No Man's Sky utilizing PS VR2 is kick ass. You can got lost for many hours playing that game with the VR headset on.

Back
Top Bottom