• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SUNDAY MORNING BILL

When O'Reilly writes "the totalitarian left, now controls much of the media", those with a bit of knowledge understand that Bill-O is still upset over being fired by FauxNews. It's always fun to read or hear the poor, poor conservative ranting about their religious faith after they been caught indulging in a bit of hanky-panky.

April, 2017 - Longtime Fox News host Bill O’Reilly will not return to the network following multiple accusations of sexual harassment against him, parent company 21st Century Fox announced Wednesday.

On April 1, the New York Times reported that O’Reilly and 21st Century Fox had paid five women, who worked for O’Reilly or appeared on his show, a combined $13 million to keep them from pursuing litigation or speaking out about sexual harassment accusations against the O’Reilly Factor host.

Oct 2017 - Bill O'Reilly Settled a Sex Harassment Claim for $32 Million

I am not offering any excuses for the acts of vandalism;, however, it would have been a bit smarter to go straight to the bishops' page while ignoring the blathering of ol' Bill-O

When I read the title of this thread, I thought Congress had passed a bill regulating church attendance. :)

Seriously, I've never cared for Bill O'Reilly. He thought he was bigger than Fox News and could never be fired. For me, there's no bigger turn-off than a huge ego.

When I read the title of this thread, I thought Congress had passed a bill regulating church attendance. :)

Seriously, I've never cared for Bill O'Reilly. He thought he was bigger than Fox News and could never be fired. For me, there's no bigger turn-off than a huge ego.

He also liked to diddle his female co-workers, typically of a phony Christian.

Poison indeed. These people are over the top nasty to the many Catholic church devotees. And I'm a Southern Baptist. Freedom of religion? Not these clowns.
ah yes, the sanctimonious who support pastors and priests who like to diddle little boys. at least they ain't commies, amirite?

ah yes, the sanctimonious who support pastors and priests who like to diddle little boys. at least they ain't commies, amirite?
“ The sanctimonious who support….” Dumb. Really dumb. No one on Gods green earth supports those types of behavior. But you support drag queens reading to children, gay rights parades, and transgenders in women’s sports. Go figure. What happened to your moral compass?

“ The sanctimonious who support….” Dumb. Really dumb. No one on Gods green earth supports those types of behavior. But you support drag queens reading to children, gay rights parades, and transgenders in women’s sports. Go figure. What happened to your moral compass?
My moral compass doesn't allow me to support those who diddle little boys. Period. Drag Queend reading to childrend aren't diddling. I am gonna guess, YOUR moral compass finds Drag Queens reading to children WORSE than priests and pastors diddling boys?

Again. Dumb. Bad guess. I find them all reprehensible.
My moral compass doesn't allow me to support those who diddle little boys. Period. Drag Queend reading to childrend aren't diddling. I am gonna guess, YOUR moral compass finds Drag Queens reading to children WORSE than priests and pastors diddling boys?

He could use a better website designer, that is straight up garbage.

Poison indeed. These people are over the top nasty to the many Catholic church devotees. And I'm a Southern Baptist.

Given that many Catholic church devotees are over the top nasty to these people, I would say that it's an example of the Golder Rule being played out to it's logical conclusion. If you are supposed to treat others how you want them to treat you, then do not be surprised when they actually treat you as you treated them.

Freedom of religion? Not these clowns.

Are these "clowns" preventing you from exercising your religion? From going to church? From praying and worshiping as you feel is right? No? Oh Look, you still have your freedom of religion.

Give him some credit. He's Southern Baptist, not Catholic....unless you have stories of the SB ministers diddling little boys.

“ The sanctimonious who support….” Dumb. Really dumb. No one on Gods green earth supports those types of behavior.

Obviously the Catholic Church does, or at least the chain of command within, since they moved priests so accused around to prevent them from being prosecuted. And not a single Pope has ordered that they be sent back to those jurisdictions to face trial.

The problem is more that apparently, it is estimated that anywhere from 30 -75 percent of the Roman Catholic clergy are "gay". Now, this seems to be the real problem, because if true, that would indicate that any molestation of children is being accomplished by homosexuals, and indicates that homosexuality is in fact dangerous and a threat to minors and their perception of both Christianity and of their own sexuality. I certainly believe that insisting on priestly celibacy brings in the wrong social element as "church" leadership. In fact, it is likely that gay authority figures within the ROMAN Catholic church are trying to coverup the homosexual practices within that organization because it would spotlight both the decadence and depravity of that organization. The LGBTQ community does try very hard to separate itself by disseminating the false perception that child molesters are only heterosexual males, when in fact nearly all the alleged incidences within the ROMAN Catholic church are between men and boys.... Those guys all photographed outside the stadium actually look like the sort who would molest children. So in essence, they (the LGBTQ) community is cutting its own throat. And GOD is bringing a spotlight on the entire sexual depravity.

The problem is more that apparently, it is estimated that anywhere from 30 -75 percent of the Roman Catholic clergy are "gay". Now, this seems to be the real problem, because if true, that would indicate that any molestation of children is being accomplished by homosexuals, and indicates that homosexuality is in fact dangerous and a threat to minors and their perception of both Christianity and of their own sexuality. I certainly believe that insisting on priestly celibacy brings in the wrong social element as "church" leadership. In fact, it is likely that gay authority figures within the ROMAN Catholic church are trying to coverup the homosexual practices within that organization because it would spotlight both the decadence and depravity of that organization. The LGBTQ community does try very hard to separate itself by disseminating the false perception that child molesters are only heterosexual males, when in fact nearly all the alleged incidences within the ROMAN Catholic church are between men and boys.... Those guys all photographed outside the stadium actually look like the sort who would molest children. So in essence, they (the LGBTQ) community is cutting its own throat. And GOD is bringing a spotlight on the entire sexual depravity.
Just Stop Right There!!!

Gay does NOT equal Pedophile.

Many many pedophiles are straight.

The only person lying to themself here is you.

Willful ignorance.

The "hate" is clearly yours. Very unchristian of you.
You're not a Christian and know nothing about being a true believer. That's willful ignorance on you own part. I'm sorry that you have so much hate of your own that you can only accuse others to deflect that which festers in your own soul (which you likely don't believe in anyway).

This repost seems to follow the maxim of tell a lie often enough and it will be believe. Unlike you, I suspect, I recognize that such a statement can be applied to both sides. That said. Bring up your evidence and of 30-75% of Catholic clergy being gay. We'll start there's since that seems to be the foundation of your assertion.

This repost seems to follow the maxim of tell a lie often enough and it will be believe. Unlike you, I suspect, I recognize that such a statement can be applied to both sides. That said. Bring up your evidence and of 30-75% of Catholic clergy being gay. We'll start there's since that seems to be the foundation of your assertion.

Both of these sources are people guessing how much of the clergy is gay with no actual evidence. Hell, the first like is hearsay about what a book says, again with no proof or evidence presented. Present me with an actual study that isn't biased against either the Catholic church, Christian in general or homosexuals in general.

Back
Top Bottom