• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stone associate Corsi in plea negotiations with Mueller

Yes Mueller will get PRESIDENT Obama for helping Bin Laden organise the Sep 11 attacks . And as for Hillary - well she operated a child trafficking ring in a Washington pizzeria and she even raped and murdered little children.

Does that make you happy you *******?

Just at least for using state power against their political opponents.

Your President surrounded himself with and infected the government with criminals and Russian contacts & sympathizers, and the best you can come-up with is,

"But, Obama?"

All my adult life I have heard, "If you want to know what evil Leftist are committing listen to what they are accusing their opponents of." At first I though is was a cliché, rapidly I saw its an absolute fact. When caught Leftist like you try to deflect by shouting "whataboutism."

Sort of the way you scream "racist" when the subject has nothing to do with race.

What is it like to be so wrong that you have to use shallow tactics just to barely keep up ?

Thanks. I was wondering what happened to the Trump propaganda campaign.

Exactly how was Obama involved in Wikileaks again? What? He started it? Obama leaked his own crap to Wiki because he wanted to trap Trump is noi longer a "strtch" but a ****ing rocket launch into idiocy

The underlying crime in Watergate was spying on political opponents. Obama not only did that he illegally used intelligence agencies to do it.

The underlying crime in Watergate was spying on political opponents. Obama not only did that he illegally used intelligence agencies to do it.

I remember all those stories leading up to the campaign about the dirt Obama dug up on Trump. Oh right, the theory is that he knew Hillary would win so he would save the good stuff to impeach Trump. With a Republican congress. Despite the fact that intelligence agencies used evidence to legally track verified felons. Stone probably had a cabinet full of burners to avoid getting caught colluding with Assange to get Trump elected.

I remember all those stories leading up to the campaign about the dirt Obama dug up on Trump. Oh right, the theory is that he knew Hillary would win so he would save the good stuff to impeach Trump. With a Republican congress. Despite the fact that intelligence agencies used evidence to legally track verified felons. Stone probably had a cabinet full of burners to avoid getting caught colluding with Assange to get Trump elected.

Collusion is not a crime.

What has Assignee done different from what NYT or WAPO had done sever times?

Collusion is not a crime.

What has Assignee done different from what NYT or WAPO had done sever times?

Wikileaks accused Hillary Clinton and her top consultant, John Podesta, devil-worshipping ritualistic child abusers who ate, killed and trafficked children. They bolstered this by tweeting a "menu" from a dinner Podesta attended when that "menu" was from a 1997 art installation. They worked hand in hand with Putin to knowingly spread false conspiracy theories that led to death threats and even a near-massacre at Comet Ping Pong pizza.

They were accurate named by the CIA as the "primary non-hostile organization" working for Putin to spread propaganda, much of which compromises the safety or lives of innocent people including all American troops abroad.

In 2010, Donald Trump called WikiLeaks "disgraceful" and suggested that the "death penalty" should be a punishment for WikiLeaks' releases of information. Following the dump of e-mails hacked from the Hillary Clinton campaign, Donald Trump told voters, "I love WikiLeaks!" Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich all said more or less the same things. I wonder if that's because in 2016 Assange directed Donald Trump Jr. to take a number of steps to spread propaganda and deflect attacks against the Trump campaign (all of which he did).

The New York Times probably directly communicates with dictators too and then does exactly what they're told to do in order to distract a population of Americans who will believe anything.

Wikileaks accused Hillary Clinton and her top consultant, John Podesta, devil-worshipping ritualistic child abusers who ate, killed and trafficked children. They bolstered this by tweeting a "menu" from a dinner Podesta attended when that "menu" was from a 1997 art installation. They worked hand in hand with Putin to knowingly spread false conspiracy theories that led to death threats and even a near-massacre at Comet Ping Pong pizza.

They were accurate named by the CIA as the "primary non-hostile organization" working for Putin to spread propaganda, much of which compromises the safety or lives of innocent people including all American troops abroad.

In 2010, Donald Trump called WikiLeaks "disgraceful" and suggested that the "death penalty" should be a punishment for WikiLeaks' releases of information. Following the dump of e-mails hacked from the Hillary Clinton campaign, Donald Trump told voters, "I love WikiLeaks!" Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich all said more or less the same things. I wonder if that's because in 2016 Assange directed Donald Trump Jr. to take a number of steps to spread propaganda and deflect attacks against the Trump campaign (all of which he did).

The New York Times probably directly communicates with dictators too and then does exactly what they're told to do in order to distract a population of Americans who will believe anything.

Ok, I'm still waiting.

This video link explains it better than I have ever heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

No.

There is no crime in trying to obtain information about a competitor in anything. The crime was the way they did it, a third rate burglary.

The CRIME underlying Nixon's administration with a cover up, hush money and the willful destruction of evidence.

You need to check the history you people write for yourselves at the very least and stick ONE line of lying.

After watching Trump and the racist lickspittle who worship him I doubt I will EVER believe ANYTHING any American says ever again.

Instead of documenting the stupid prick's lies, report only what is true and be proven - we'll never have to hear another word from him or the trash who defend him.............nothing but lies, misdirection and fantasy.

If like everything else it leads back to the real corruption of the Obama/Hillary Democrats Mueller will quickly ignore it.

What HARD evidence do you or the laying, stupid prick in the White House have that even remotely suggests the Obama administration of corruption of the then Democratic administration...

and if this "corruption" was so widespread why didn't the Republicans, who staged over a billion dollars in investigating Hillary, put in check...or at least mention it in passing? Either Nunes is a completely incompetent dope, or you're planting dis-information. Lying.

So far that's the only thing consistent with Republicans and their racist supporters -- lies.

Corsi, Stone and Bannon are not just among the slimiest Republican operatives in the Trump camp, they're among the slimiest in the history of the party.
Yawn, does the Left have their share, I'm sure they do. We're talking about the folks in power right now.

Yep, Stone almost doesn't have a historical counterpart. He has set a new standard and has forged into uncharted territory. Paul Weyrich and Lee Atwater spoke the gospel, Norquist made his bones first as a quisling, later as an activist, Frank Luntz taught them how to speak.

But Stone's peers are G. Gordon Liddy, Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Hunt, he just didn't get caught, and he scores higher because he's still fighting the war while the above named went largely to pasture or talk radio and book tours. Stone helped direct the Brooks Brothers Riot, which contributed to the eventual Supreme Court SELECTION of George W. Bush as President.

He's an earnest young Nixon-era hitman who probably should have been smart enough to stick to growing his olives and tomatoes in his advanced age a long time ago. It's time he went "in the barrel".

After having a second look at the Watergate era, I would have to say the underlined is 100% accurate....and likely they are the slimiest people in America.....behind The Stupid Prick.

This video link explains it better than I have ever heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

A half hour video from a conservative conference by a guy from a conservative think tank? Do you realize that your "retort" to what I said was a speech by somebody whose job is as objective as a right wing radio host? His job isn't to tell you the truth, it's to make you believe whatever the RNC wants you to believe.

Back
Top Bottom