• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stay the hell out of Florida if you are not vaccinated.

iguanaman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I don't care if you have reservations at Disney World AND Universal Studios. It is not safe here unless you are fully vaccinated. Don't be a fool. Your children will thank you someday. I am seeing more and more out of State plates and it is supremely stupid.

I don't care if you have reservations at Disney World AND Universal Studios. It is not safe here unless you are fully vaccinated. Don't be a fool. Your children will thank you someday. I am seeing more and more out of State plates and it is supremely stupid.
All those out of state plates were there during the lockdowns too. What happens in Florida stays in Florida once they got back to their blue locked down states

All those out of state plates were there during the lockdowns too. What happens in Florida stays in Florida once they got back to their blue locked down states
as in the covid surge? Wrong as usual.

What are you going to do? Set up state border checkpoints?

Good advice. I would especially stay away from the blue counties. That's where most of the hotspots seem to be.

What are you going to do? Set up state border checkpoints?
That won't help either many tourists fly here. I am just trying to put some sense into the idiots who would come to the most infected State without being fully vaccinated. Cancel those reservations today!

Good advice. I would especially stay away from the blue counties. That's where most of the hotspots seem to be.
The least vaccinated counties are the red ones. Some on the Alabama and Georgia border are still in the twenties.

I would not travel to Florida and I am fully vaccinated.

The least vaccinated counties are the red ones. Some on the alabama border are still in the twenties.
Yes, but the most infected counties are the blue ones. Unless you plan to visit dozens of farms, I wouldn't worry too much about the border with Alabama.

Are you vaccinated? If so, why are so concerned what others do or don't do?

That won't help either many tourists fly here. I am just trying to put some sense into the idiots who would come to the most infected State without being fully vaccinated.
You can set up checkpoints in airports, too.

Cuomo did that in NY, you know.

I don't care if you have reservations at Disney World AND Universal Studios. It is not safe here unless you are fully vaccinated. Don't be a fool. Your children will thank you someday. I am seeing more and more out of state plates and it is supremely stupid.

You are talking to other people who live in Florida.

The only reason I live here is I have to.

All those out-of-state license plates are in Florida because school it out of session. So you can bet a lot of people have Universal Studios and Disney World reservations.

The least vaccinated counties are the red ones. Some on the alabama border are still in the twenties.
Are you vaccinated? If so, why are so concerned what others do or don't do?
Why am I concerned that many will get hospitalized and die because they visited Florida? Because I am not a member of your death cult? Yes I have been fully vaccinated for months.

The least vaccinated counties are the red ones. Some on the Alabama and Georgia border are still in the twenties.

Taylor has no idea what he is talking about. Duval County is traditionally very conservative.

So much for that.
How many votes did the one term mistake get in Duval? 232,000? Those are the ones that are getting covid there now for sure.

And you have no idea who is vaccinated, but you're freaking out over plates?
That is why I said the unvaccinated should stay out of Florida. The odds say over half of the tourists are unvaccinated.

Why am I concerned that many will get hospitalized and die because they visited Florida? Because I am not a member of your death cult? Yes I have been fully vaccinated for months.

But if they aren't worried, then why are you worried? I'm sure Disney World has provided ample means for all of their employees to be vaccinated, they probably provide them with masks and gloves too if they want.

I am vaccinated too, I just don't concern myself now with what others do or don't do. Like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Their bodies, their choice. You just worry about you and yours, and stop trying to control others. These thing have a way of working themselves out without resorting to Fascism.

Oh are you wrong. Delta will be hitching rides back to all those States thanks to our generous Governor. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom