• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Of The Union Speech

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Trump should give his State of the Union speech from the oval office directly to the American people (with a CC to Congress as Pelosi requested) and tell the truth about how Democrats are for absolutely nothing but obstruction and resistance so much so that they wouldn't even let him give his speech directly to Congress as usual and refuse to give Trump even one inch of a wall when they gave Obama over one hundred miles of wall. The State of the Union is sad indeed, becoming so partisan that Democrats can't see anything past their uber partisan anti-Trump agenda.

And the cameras will pan to the hundreds of families invited that have lost a family member to violence by an illegal alien.

Democrats are the party of lawlessness and crime.

Maybe this mother will have something to say to the Democrat's consigliori - Pelosi - after the speech.

"Illegal immigrant found not guilty in Kate Steinle’s killing wants gun conviction dropped"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-...-steinles-murder-wants-gun-conviction-dropped

You can't make this stuff up.

Trump should give his State of the Union speech from the oval office directly to the American people (with a CC to Congress as Pelosi requested) and tell the truth about how Democrats are for absolutely nothing but obstruction and resistance so much so that they wouldn't even let him give his speech directly to Congress as usual and refuse to give Trump even one inch of a wall when they gave Obama over one hundred miles of wall. The State of the Union is sad indeed, becoming so partisan that Democrats can't see anything past their uber partisan anti-Trump agenda.
I would choose a location where guests could attend. Make them show the country who refuses to show up. Let them turn it into a partisan spectacle like they want. America is watching.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Waaa! Need us to call you a Waaaaambulance?

Nobody will be listenng to the most corrupt, least credible, buffoon in chief anyway, except you in the base waiting for your red meat sraps!:roll: Will be great too watching dead eyed dummy stumble through a Steven Miller proaganda piece looking almost as robotic as Pence. Enjoy!:2rofll:

Have a steamin' cup of covfefe to choke that horse **** down with!

The rest of America, doesn't care......

Why should we?

Can you provide a source that a majority of Democrats voted and passed legislation specifically giving Barack Obama over one hundred miles of wall? Not fence but specifically a wall.

He should give the speech in the fox news cafeteria. The rest of us are sick of watching him lie on tv.

Waaa! Need us to call you a Waaaaambulance?

Nobody will be listenng to the most corrupt, least credible, buffoon in chief anyway, except you in the base waiting for your red meat sraps!:roll: Will be great too watching dead eyed dummy stumble through a Steven Miller proaganda piece looking almost as robotic as Pence. Enjoy!:2rofll:

Have a steamin' cup of covfefe to choke that horse **** down with!

The rest of America, doesn't care......

Why should we?

Then why not let him deliver the speech as usual?

Can you provide a source that a majority of Democrats voted and passed legislation specifically giving Barack Obama over one hundred miles of wall? Not fence but specifically a wall.

Did Obama put up wall or fence or not?

He should give the speech in the fox news cafeteria. The rest of us are sick of watching him lie on tv.

And the rest of us are getting sick of the MSM and the left lying.

We already know the speech: need The Wall(TM) for the southern border! Democrats want open borders!. Then he'll brag about the economy and the various unemployment rates of ethnic groups as if this is the only way he knows to show he is not a racist buffoon.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Then why not let him deliver the speech as usual?

Nancy explained this to you, and the toddler in chief. Sorry it's so complicated for you! (No I'm actually not, but I was raised to try to be polite.)

We already know the speech: need The Wall(TM) for the southern border! Democrats want open borders!. Then he'll brag about the economy and the various unemployment rates of ethnic groups as if this is the only way he knows to show he is not a racist buffoon.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

I personally hopes that he goes off the Steven Miller script and start saying “lyin’ Nancy” and “Cryin’ Chuck” so it will go down in stone for all of history.

At this point I want future historians, hundreds of years from now to actually wonder if this era in history is real and if they are being punked

Pelosi had a strong move when she chose not to invite him. I think she was uncharacteristically clever with it.

I personally think the only strong answer he could give is to pick a forum, invite all of congress and provide the security. Then he should follow up with a speech about how he wants us to move forward and it's more important than this one matter.

Trump, however, is not that clever or strategic. Pelosi flicked his nose at the best possible moment and he won't settle for any solution that doesn't snipe at her and make him feel like he "won" the exchange.

Nancy explained this to you, and the toddler in chief. Sorry it's so complicated for you! (No I'm actually not, but I was raised to try to be polite.)

All Nancy did is explain that she's going full hilt with the resistance and partisan politics.

I personally hopes that he goes off the Steven Miller script and start saying “lyin’ Nancy” and “Cryin’ Chuck” so it will go down in stone for all of history.

At this point I want future historians, hundreds of years from now to actually wonder if this era in history is real and if they are being punked

He just broke into his missile defense speech to take several minutes to talk about The Wall(TM). It was funny as hell to talk about the need for a wall and then go immediately to "I'm here to talk about missile defense".

Hilarious. Your dear leader is the orange king of lies.

Let's face it. Both sides are lying through their teeth and neither side will admit it. Business as usual in DC.

I only half joke that as soon as the speech is ready he should live stream it on Twitter without prior notice.

Let's face it. Both sides are lying through their teeth and neither side will admit it. Business as usual in DC.

I wouldn't call either side perfectly, unquestionably honest. However, Trumpism is above and beyond the typical level of dishonesty.

You are not "the rest of us". Nice beat down on the OP, though.

I am part of the rest of us. Most Americans aren't in his silly cult.

I wouldn't call either side perfectly, unquestionably honest. However, Trumpism is above and beyond the typical level of dishonesty.

When it comes down to it dishonesty is dishonesty. Is it really a good argument to say, "You lie a lot more than I do"? It's also dishonest of the media to claim that everything Trump says is a lie. Many of those "lies" are twisted and contorted and taken out of context. He also says many things that aren't true but that doesn't automatically mean that it was a lie. As far as the left and the left leaning MSM goes, if Trump said he always flushed the toilet and a paid NYT informant comes up with proof that Trump didn't flush the toilet at least one time, then the left calls what Trump said a lie.

I am part of the rest of us. Most Americans aren't in his silly cult.

He is the nation's answer to a democrat party of blue state bullies. That is how his side lost and our side won. Bullies and bullying is the "new" democrat party's stock in trade and they are just going to have to wait for another election, and be disappointed again and joining the millions of left wing bullies who have nothing to look forward to but four more years of rage.

When it comes down to it dishonesty is dishonesty. Is it really a good argument to say, "You lie a lot more than I do"? It's also dishonest of the media to claim that everything Trump says is a lie. Many of those "lies" are twisted and contorted and taken out of context. He also says many things that aren't true but that doesn't automatically mean that it was a lie. As far as the left and the left leaning MSM goes, if Trump said he always flushed the toilet and a paid NYT informant comes up with proof that Trump didn't flush the toilet at least one time, then the left calls what Trump said a lie.

Come on, man. He's a pathological liar. You can approve of that if you want, but don't destroy your credibility by trying to deny it or talk around it.

He is the nation's answer to a democrat party of blue state bullies. That is how his side lost and our side won. Bullies and bullying is the "new" democrat party's stock in trade and they are just going to have to wait for another election, and be disappointed again and joining the millions of left wing bullies who have nothing to look forward to but four more years of rage.

He's a two bit huckster.

Back
Top Bottom