• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stacey Abrams wrecks Senator John Kennedy (Q-LA)

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
This is what happens when a racism enabler tries to school a woman who knows her stuff:

Apparently he thinks that "I get the idea" is a safeword to get out of an intellectual asswhooping. :LOL:

I watched the entire video, nothing happened.
?????????????????

I watched the exchange this morning. At first he was trying to act like a meticulous and hard nosed examiner, wanting to know all the details, trying to throw her off by constantly interrupting her and asking her for details, making her have to to repeat herself, etc...

But she maintained her composure, did not let him throw her off, calmly repeated things as many times as he wanted, and hit him with so many facts and details that in the end he was begging for mercy and trying to catch his breath. He ended up looking ridiculous and left with his tail between his legs, giving up on the “meticulous examiner” routine with a “OK I get the idea”.

Do NOT mess with or underestimate Stacy Abrams.

Back
Top Bottom