• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SSRS polls conducted

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I think Trump and his staff made a miscalculation, I think their strategy was to go after Joe, to attack him like he's been doing on twitter.

Where Trump blew it was that he overplayed that hand, he just started looking like a jerk. Words in print to not convey body language, and in person, that dynamic has a much more impact, to the negative, especially
with women, who are, what, 51-2% of the electorate? Big boo boo.

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

I can't upload more files, but on

Who seemed to be the strongest leader?

Joe Biden 55% Donald Trump 45%

On health care and covid, Biden won 60%, Trump 30%

In short, Biden CREAMED Trump.

So, it's clear that Biden won. No one believed Biden didn't make mistakes, but Trump really blew it, came off as a jerk, really rude, a bully. But, that's not like anything anyone didn't know, but Trump really blew because the debate was an opportunity to dispel that narrative about him, and all he did was reinforce it. See, what the right doesn't understand that there is a huge longing by the electorate to have normalcy, and that is what Biden has going for him.

People are sick of Trump, and this debate reinforced that sentiment. Trump's not gonna change and if anything, he's going to get worse.

Trump really turned off women, especially women with daughters, and many women, especially women with daughters, have said so, emails, twitter, etc. Trump just can't help himself.

Whoever told Trump just to be Trump, thank you :). But, it wouldn't have made a difference, I suppose. Once a jerk, it will take a lot more than Assholes Anonymous to cure him.

Last edited:
A CNN poll. Right.

Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom