• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spotify sides with Joe Rogan, agrees to remove Neil Young's music from service

Sorry, who are you?
I'm just a person who is fascinated by people like you who drink shity beer AND invest in terrible stocks. And then defend these decisions.

I wonder if there is a connection between the two? It's an interesting connection, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I'm just a person who is fascinated by people like you who drink shity beer AND invest in terrible stocks. And then defend these decisions.

I wonder if there is a connection between the two? It's an interesting connection, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Dude, i was clearly joking and making a point about the impotence of boycotts. What the **** are you even on about?

Don't waste my time pinging me if you can't grasp the basics, bud. There's nothing here worth responding to and you look both silly and weirdly roid rage confrontational. Therapy may be a better choice than debate forums for you.

You have a nice day now.

Dude, i was clearly joking and making a point about the impotence of boycotts. What the **** are you even on about?

Don't waste my time pinging me if you can't grasp the basics, bud. There's nothing here worth responding to and you look both silly and weirdly roid rage confrontational. Therapy may be a better choice than debate forums for you.

You have a nice day now.
You do mean the boycott that had tanked the stock, which it still has not recovered from? That one, right?

I see you've already been enjoying the Inbev products this morning...

It's still a terrible investment, especially since the boycott.

You do mean the boycott that had tanked the stock, which it still has not recovered from? That one, right?

I see you've already been enjoying the Inbev products this morning...

It's still a terrible investment, especially since the boycott.
Lmao they've not only fully recovered their stock, as shown in other threads, they remain the largest beer company in the world, including in America, where they enjoy the number 1 market share position. They grew in 2023 over 2022. My goodness, how great you are at not only being wrong, but celebrating the fact that you're wrong. 😆

Anyway, you do not meet the minimum height requirements for this ride. I will not be notified of any future responses from you.

Lmao they've not only fully recovered their stock, as shown in other threads, they remain the largest beer company in the world, including in America, where they enjoy the number 1 market share position. They grew in 2023 over 2022. My goodness, how great you are at not only being wrong, but celebrating the fact that you're wrong. 😆

Anyway, you do not meet the minimum height requirements for this ride. I will not be notified of any future responses from you.

The **** you say? Why you post lies bro?

Back
Top Bottom