• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania, Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

You won't get a reply that answers your question.
That poster comes into every thread and posts that its a TDS thread.
Thereby exposing themselves to the old adage "He who smelt it, dealt it."

Meaning the most rabid and consistent defenders of Donald are the ones suffering from Stage 4 TDS.

“Former President Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping during a Saturday rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, a video shows.

"I've got to know a lot of the foreign leaders, and let me tell you, unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game," Trump said, comparing Xi and Putin to President Joe Biden.

The former president went on to describe Xi and Putin as "fierce" and "smart".......

Move along, nothing to see here......
Good German. You got your marching orders. Do not mention Biden or his myriad failures. Only talk about Trump.

I could careless about the political blowback. AG Garland indict this man, yesterday. It's obvious with his stealing of America's secrets and kissing these two men's arses he is a serious security risk.

I resisted the calls from many here who believed Trump would sell the trove of TS files to our enemies. Not now, not after this traitorous speech. He would not sell for money, but for foreign influence in the 2024 election.

And MAGAS are distracted by the shiny object known as Hunters lap top🙄🙄
LOL And you're so easily distracted. All it takes is your masters saying the word Trump

LOL And you're so easily distracted. All it takes is your masters saying the word Trump
My masters are facts, I can draw my own conclusions. It's called critical thinking.

Stop looking for some deep state BS

When exactly did your luv for Trump replace luv of country, can you remember the exact day?

Maybe Jan 6, 2021?

Typical propaganda left twisting the facts for their clueless followers. Stating Putin is fierce is a fact. Stating Xi is smart is a fact. stating Biden is a senile party puppet and not a leader is a fact. Stating facts is what is needed not twisting the truth for a bias agenda.
Praising brutal dictators is not how Americans operate.

If youre a parent who doesn’t want your kid mutilated by perverts after getting secret pseudoscientific “counseling” you’re much freer in Russia than the United States
What if you were the parent of a gay child?

Gay people are not protected from discrimination in Russia, and I assume you’re ok with that.

Any comment about Trump praising Putin and Xi?

Really couldn't give less of a ****. More interested in what the President is or isn't doing. Inflation, crime, border, schools, IRS

Real Conservatives / Republicans like Reagan are rolling over in their graves watching what has happened to the Republican party in the last 7 or 8 years.
Have a nice day
Maybe that's the GOP plan for energy independence? Put a pulley and a "V" belt on their coffin and use it to spin a generator.......

More TDS on display.

I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer.

I guess you think those leaders are idiots.

Best not to downplay the enemy, or you’ll be sleeping with it.
Trump, being a genius, prefers the company of fellow geniuses.

MAGA.

What if you were the parent of a gay child?

Gay people are not protected from discrimination in Russia, and I assume you’re ok with that.
Trumpists love them some Russia. Dear Leader can murder his critics, install himself as perpetual head of state, gays and other minority groups are marginalized, and lip service is paid to Christianity.

Surprised there hasn't been a MAGA mass exodus to the Motherland.

Really couldn't give less of a ****. More interested in what the President is or isn't doing. Inflation, crime, border, schools, IRS
In other words you got zip, resort to the canned lines.

Maybe that's the GOP plan for energy independence? Put a pulley and a "V" belt on their coffin and use it to spin a generator.......
That could be because they REALLY have to be spinning seeing what is happening to the Republican party
Have a nice day

Praising brutal dictators is not how Americans operate.
Speaking the truth should be praised. This is what the people should expect and demand of their leaders. Not misleading bias propaganda speeches written by professional manipulators for senile part puppets to read.

It has become clear that Trump embodies what is unamerican.
So true about the difference in American values the two parties hold.
When Trump was making a speech during his campaign, he told the crowd to “get him outa here” and said something about roughing him up.

During Biden’s speech, there was a person or person’s with a bullhorn and Biden defended their right of free speech.

Typical propaganda left twisting the facts for their clueless followers. Stating Putin is fierce is a fact. Stating Xi is smart is a fact. stating Biden is a senile party puppet and not a leader is a fact. Stating facts is what is needed not twisting the truth for a bias agenda.

Ultra-coveted golden MAGA depicting Trump's thumb awarded without delay:

MAGA

Trumpists love them some Russia. Dear Leader can murder his critics, install himself as perpetual head of state, gays and other minority groups are marginalized, and lip service is paid to Christianity.

Surprised there hasn't been a MAGA mass exodus to the Motherland.
It was Biden who pulled us out of Afghanistan leaving women, gays and minorities to be brutalized destroying everything we fought a decade to eradicate.

Back
Top Bottom