• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Space Force uniform proposals

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Female and male Space Force uniforms.....

E_0x0dXVEAgyT4k.jpg

The pants look funky and overall they look like hotel bellhop uniforms.

That one set of buttons doesn’t work. What is with the crotches? Looks like they have wedgies. The guy in the middle needs his trouser break worked as well!

That one set of buttons doesn’t work. What is with the crotches? Looks like they have wedgies. The guy in the middle needs his trouser break worked as well!
At least they could have gotten stuff that fits properly. LOL! Terrible looking stuff. What does it have to be "different" Just use something similar and give em a different color and new patches on the shoulders. LOL.

Yikes.......

Look on the bright side. They didn't go with camo

Look on the bright side. They didn't go with camo
I think the daily work duds are the same camo as the rest of the forces aren’t they? This is the dress uniform.

Anyway as a branch does it ave it’s own recruitment and training program, or are they just a desk at the airforce?

Or is it joke to waste taxpayer money?

A form fitting top with balloon pants. Apt for the dumbest branch of the military there is. Did they unveil these to a rendition of Send In The Clowns?

Female and male Space Force uniforms.....

E_0x0dXVEAgyT4k.jpg

The pants look funky and overall they look like hotel bellhop uniforms.
no clue what those pants are but the tops seem to be sticking with the Star Wars/Trek theme lol

And i have no problem with a space force btw . . i mean it probably coulda just stayed with the airforce but either way . .

honestly, if we are going with a whole division id rather have a Cyber Force though

honestly, if we are going with a whole division id rather have a Cyber Force though
We probably do. We just don't know it. The CIA probably has one. The NSA too. The DoD probably has a couple.

Space_Force.jpg
Did we talk about the legal action?

Space_Force.jpg
Probably not. There are plenty of differences in and around the insignia to make it seem dissimilar and thus not a violation of trademark laws.

Space_Force.jpg
So…like the Marine Corps is part of the Navy Department, the Space Force, (I cannot write or say it without snickering,) is under the USAF?

Personally I would have preferred

WHITE HOUSE POLICE.JPG

After all, if The President approved them then they can't be tacky.

We probably do. We just don't know it. The CIA probably has one. The NSA too. The DoD probably has a couple.
I understand that, the FBI also has a cyber division but id like it the military to have its own . . i also get its a totally different thing but id feel better if it did. Seems a many people inside our government feel this is where we lack and where we need to improve so id feel better if it had its own division IMO . . .

th

U.S. Cyber Command exists and it is its own stand alone command of the Pentagon with headquarters at Ft. Meade MD outside Washington.

Gen. Paul Nakasone is commander of U.S. Cyber Command and he is also director of the NSA. Plus he is chief of the Central Security Service.

So Gen. Nakasone is commander of Joint Force Headquarters-Cyber, ie, each armed service cyber command is under the command of U.S. Cyber Command.

Nakasone is an Army 4-star and each service cyber commander is a 3-star.

Nakasone was preceded in these three jointly held positions by Navy Admiral Michael Rogers. Prior to Adm. Rogers the commander was AF Gen. William Hayden.

th

th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom