• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Somebody please tell me 'Joe Biden' is just a bad dream!

When did the American right become such drama queens?
When they pledged fealty to reality TV personality with absolutly corrupted moral and business values. I never could stand to listen to him talk as his speeches were over the top with superlatives and so clearly focused on his opinion of himself.

I see this surreal vision of the United States crumbling around me...Is it real or simply the Godzilla of all nightmares?
Could fourteen months of "President Joe Biden" literally destroy America? its constitution? its economy? its social order?
Could this blitzkrieg of hate be spreading across the planet; empowering and uniting the enemies of Western Civilization?
If so; how on earth could Biden supporters continue their denial of such an obvious all-out attack on America and Humanity?
I'm serious people.....Somebody.....Anybody.....Please tell me what its going to take to open your eyes to reality before its too late?
What causes me to be amused/saddened/worried all at the same time is that for four years millions of Americans fretted and gnashed their teeth because Trump became president in 2016.
Now when Biden's ratings are in the toilet, even below Trump's at this point in his presidency, we have so many Liberals/Democrats/Progressives trying to define ways to defend their terrible choice to replace Trump.
Talk about buyer's remorse over a truly dumb choice.

What causes me to be amused/saddened/worried all at the same time is that for four years millions of Americans fretted and gnashed their teeth because Trump became president in 2016.
Now when Biden's ratings are in the toilet, even below Trump's at this point in his presidency, we have so many Liberals/Democrats/Progressives trying to define ways to defend their terrible choice to replace Trump.
Talk about buyer's remorse over a truly dumb choice.
How was it a dumb choice? Jobs are being created, an infrastructure bill passed, unemployment is low. Inflation is high, as it is world wide, tho it is higher here. The link below offers some insight.

We are in a cranky mood nationally. I believe that Trump's divisiveness followed up on what happened in decades before, some of it started by Nixon and the reaction to the change the 1960s brought, but accelerated with the adoption of Newt Gingrich's strategies somewhat later. The left didn't help, with some of its

How was Biden a dumb choice? Jobs are being created, an infrastructure bill passed, unemployment is low. Inflation is high, as it is world wide, tho it is higher here. The link below offers some insight.

We are in a cranky mood nationally. I believe that Trump's divisiveness followed up on what happened in decades before, some of it started by Nixon and the reaction to the change the 1960s brought, but accelerated with the adoption of Newt Gingrich's strategies somewhat later. The left didn't help, with some of its
(Continued) rhetoric resembling the McCarthyite name calling of the 1950s. In addition, the left ceded white middle class workers to inroads from the right. Trump's rhetoric seemed aimed at re-assuring this sector of the US, even as policy moves were clearly against them, such as the elimination of the requirement that a company's record of job deaths and injuries be *considered* in the granting of govt contracts. The left did its part with some of its absurd political correctness. But Trump's biggest triumph may be his contribution to the right's longstanding, openly expressed (by Donald recently, strategies Paul Weyrich a while ago) desire to have fewer people vote. His "all the elections are rigged" approach has had the GOP making it harder to vote in state after state. The dems could counter with a "get out and vote, if only because they don't want you to" campaign, but they probably won't.

(Continued) rhetoric resembling the McCarthyite name calling of the 1950s. In addition, the left ceded white middle class workers to inroads from the right. Trump's rhetoric seemed aimed at re-assuring this sector of the US, even as policy moves were clearly against them, such as the elimination of the requirement that a company's record of job deaths and injuries be *considered* in the granting of govt contracts. The left did its part with some of its absurd political correctness. But Trump's biggest triumph may be his contribution to the right's longstanding, openly expressed (by Donald recently, strategies Paul Weyrich a while ago) desire to have fewer people vote. His "all the elections are rigged" approach has had the GOP making it harder to vote in state after state. The dems could counter with a "get out and vote, if only because they don't want you to" campaign, but they probably won't.
Good job, Nicky, covering for our incompetent president who can't get his ratings above those of Trump's.
I don't expect Biden to be around after 2024. I don't expect the Dems to remain in power. And I don't expect Trump to run for president.
My expectations are positive and hopeful.

Good job, Nicky, covering for our incompetent president who can't get his ratings above those of Trump's.
I don't expect Biden to be around after 2024. I don't expect the Dems to remain in power. And I don't expect Trump to run for president.
With their strong record of corruption, indictments, and convictions, why would you want the G.O.P., "in power"?
It is an irrational preference, or do you want failed government, government working at cross purposes with the common good?

Example, G.O.P. challenger for California Attorney General elected office :
Liar, cult victim, criminal, all three, or is what he says irrelevant because he's not a democrat?

June 1, 2022

....Eric Early: The pro-Trumper​

A man stands at a podium gesticulating with his hands.
Eric Early, candidate for attorney general
California attorney general candidate Eric Early campaigns at an event at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel near Anaheim in March. (Courtesy of Eric Early campaign)
The most conservative and Trump-like candidate in the race, Early runs a business and entertainment law firm and hosts a Friday night talk radio show on the Los Angeles AM station KABC. He’s an unapologetic supporter of the former president and claims, despite all evidence to the contrary, that the 2020 election was stolen and dismisses well-documented reports of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race as a conspiracy theory. As some of his top credentials, Early cites his unsuccessful lawsuits against a school over critical race theory and against news organizations over their coverage of a Republican mining magnate and candidate for U.S. Senate. He also ran for Congress in 2020, challenging Trump critic Adam Schiff for the seat representing a large swath of Los Angeles County — and lost by some 55 points.
Early says he’s running for attorney general on a key bread-and-butter issue: public safety. California is headed in the wrong direction, he argues, and insists he's the one to fix things.

“First thing I would do on Day One is I would call a meeting,” Early said. “I would call in all the sheriffs, all the DAs, all the police chiefs, and we would have a roundtable discussion for as long as we needed to, because I want to hear from the experts on what they believe is needed to get to the bottom of what I call the creation of a criminal's paradise here in California.”
Early said he would use the bully pulpit to help push changes to laws he sees as problematic, including Proposition 47, the 2014 ballot measure that lowered most drug possession charges to misdemeanors and raised the legal threshold to prosecute felony shoplifting.
As a lawyer, Early says, he has helped scores of people targeted by mortgage fraudsters. He also served as lead attorney in the unsuccessful effort to recall Newsom. And he’s never served in government — something he considers an asset.

“I firmly believe government is the reason for our failures. It's time for somebody from out of government with my experience and background to get in and do what I can to help the people. And you know, I fight for all law-abiding citizens of all races, creeds, colors and sexual orientation,” he said.

Last edited:
How is Biden incompetent? What should he have done that he hasn’t?

Isn't it obvious? Biden is short changing white folk. The senile son-of-a-bitch stole the presidency by winning the majority
of the popular vote by nearly 7 million votes but he did it an unfair way. Only 41% of those voting for him were non-hispanic white
voters, so only 33 million of his 81 million total votes are recognized as acceptable to G.O.P. supporters.

His nominations and appointments are heavily responsive to the demographics of who actually voted for him, instead of Biden extending
a conciliatory posture in consideration of so few non-hispanic whites voting for him. Why would he want to influence short changed whites
to be angrier and more militant than they already were, after January 6 ? The rest of this slo-mo insurrection is definitely on Biden. How
much more does he expect short changed white people to put up with, without launching escalating hissy fits that will make January 6
seem like the good old (MAGA) days?

The last two G.O.P. POTUS, neither winning the majority of the popular vote to serve in that high office, nominated four consecutive
white male Roman Catholics to Supreme Court seats, followed by Trump's G.O.P. nomination of the 5th consecutive white Roman Catholic,
a female raised in a tiny religious cult along with her future spouse, in which both she and her mother earned the title of "handmaid". This
nomination was announced by Trump after early voting in the 2020 presidential election was well under way.

There are only 179 total appellate court seats, the nation's second highest court,

White, male and conservative: Trump’s damaging legal legacy​

Trump has quietly filled 200 judicial vacancies but his appointments have had a concerning lack of ethnic diversity and been largely male and white.​

Sophia A. Nelson - Opinion contributor
July 3, 2020
"...Of all the ugly challenges we can see right now with this presidency — from retweeting “white power” videos to protecting Confederate monuments, neglecting intelligence briefings and refusing to wear a mask in the middle of a pandemic — one of Trump’s most dangerous and lasting legacies will be what he and McConnell have done to the federal judiciary.
...This is not purely about the Constitution. This is indeed very political. It is also about the conservative, male-dominated preservation of the courts in the hands of conservative white men, more than it is about the “rule of law.” The racial breakdown of Trump’s nominees speaks for itself. None of his 53 confirmed appeals court judges is Black. Not a single one. That makes Donald Trump the first president since Richard Nixon to go a full first term without selecting a Black nominee for a federal appeals court..."

Last edited:
First and foremost, he could have shown competence in exiting Afghanistan last year instead of making him look like the incompetent Commander-in-Chief everyone believes him to be.
Secondly, his energy policy from the very beginning was anti-fossil fuel because he is beholden to the climate change progressives. That discouraged oil/gas producers from ramping up their investments in 2021. Now Biden is begging Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Venezuela to pump more oil in order to help reduce the price of gasoline in this country.
People believe he is senile and incompetent. That is not something he can change.

With their strong record of corruption, indictments, and convictions, why would you want the G.O.P., "in power"?
It is an irrational preference, or do you want failed government, government working at cross purposes with the common good?

Example, G.O.P. challenger for California Attorney General elected office :
Liar, cult victim, criminal, all three, or is what he says irrelevant because he's not a democrat?

June 1, 2022

....Eric Early: The pro​

Eric Early, candidate for attorney general
California attorney general candidate Eric Early campaigns at an event at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel near Anaheim in March. (Courtesy of Eric Early campaign)
The most conservative and Trump-like candidate in the race, Early runs a business and entertainment law firm and hosts a Friday night talk radio show on the Los Angeles AM station KABC. He’s an unapologetic supporter of the former president and claims, despite all evidence to the contrary, that the 2020 election was stolen and dismisses well-documented reports of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race as a conspiracy theory. As some of his top credentials, Early cites his unsuccessful lawsuits against a school over critical race theory and against news organizations over their coverage of a Republican mining magnate and candidate for U.S. Senate. He also ran for Congress in 2020, challenging Trump critic Adam Schiff for the seat representing a large swath of Los Angeles County — and lost by some 55 points.
Early says he’s running for attorney general on a key bread-and-butter issue: public safety. California is headed in the wrong direction, he argues, and insists he's the one to fix things.

“First thing I would do on Day One is I would call a meeting,” Early said. “I would call in all the sheriffs, all the DAs, all the police chiefs, and we would have a roundtable discussion for as long as we needed to, because I want to hear from the experts on what they believe is needed to get to the bottom of what I call the creation of a criminal's paradise here in California.”
Early said he would use the bully pulpit to help push changes to laws he sees as problematic, including Proposition 47, the 2014 ballot measure that lowered most drug possession charges to misdemeanors and raised the legal threshold to prosecute felony shoplifting.
As a lawyer, Early says, he has helped scores of people targeted by mortgage fraudsters. He also served as lead attorney in the unsuccessful effort to recall Newsom. And he’s never served in government — something he considers an asset.

“I firmly believe government is the reason for our failures. It's time for somebody from out of government with my experience and background to get in and do what I can to help the people. And you know, I fight for all law-abiding citizens of all races, creeds, colors and sexual orientation,” he said.
Aside from Early being a pro-Trumper, he sounds like a good GOP candidate to me.
I have no hope he will triumph in CA. CA will always be a blue state until it loses more and more of its rich tax payers.

First and foremost, he could have shown competence in exiting Afghanistan last year instead of making him look like the incompetent Commander-in-Chief everyone believes him to be.
Secondly, his energy policy from the very beginning was anti-fossil fuel because he is beholden to the climate change progressives. That discouraged oil/gas producers from ramping up their investments in 2021. Now Biden is begging Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Venezuela to pump more oil in order to help reduce the price of gasoline in this country.
People believe he is senile and incompetent. That is not something he can change.
There was no way an exit from Afghanistan could have been done gracefully. And what is wrong with "climate change progressives?" The bulk of scientific evidence, and all the nations of the world buy the evidence. In the meantime, we and allies should pump and distribute more oil given the crisis we face, but we eventually will have to revert to boosting alternatives, much as we have subsidized oil for generations.

There was no way an exit from Afghanistan could have been done gracefully. And what is wrong with "climate change progressives?" The bulk of scientific evidence, and all the nations of the world buy the evidence. In the meantime, we and allies should pump and distribute more oil given the crisis we face, but we eventually will have to revert to boosting alternatives, much as we have subsidized oil for generations.
I can tell you have spend a great deal of time rationalizing the botched retreat from Afghanistan.
You are a self-proclaimed Liberal so therefore you must find a way to excuse the embarrassing evacuation of that shithole of a country by Biden. Being driven out of a country by a bunch of ragtag 7th century goat herders instead of telling them when we would leave with dignity. If that is what you accept from the leader of the most powerful military in the world, then there is no convincing you otherwise.

And you have bought into the whole climate change hysteria.
The world needs more oil and gas in order to thwart Putin's evil plans and you expect us to forge ahead weaning ourselves from fossil fuels while at the same time spending billions on climate change programs. We won't have the wherewithal to boost alternatives with an upcoming Marshall Plan for Ukraine and a plan to pump more energy to support Europe as it plans to ban Russia's oil and gas.
We need to face one reality at a time and that does not include spending hundreds of billions on alternative energy sources.

I can tell you have spend a great deal of time rationalizing the botched retreat from Afghanistan.
You are a self-proclaimed Liberal so therefore you must find a way to excuse the embarrassing evacuation of that shithole of a country by Biden.
-snip-
And you have bought into the whole climate change hysteria.
The world needs more oil and gas in order to thwart Putin's evil plans and you expect us to forge ahead weaning ourselves from fossil fuels while at the same time spending billions on climate change programs. We won't have the wherewithal to boost alternatives with an upcoming Marshall Plan for Ukraine and a plan to pump more energy to support Europe as it plans to ban Russia's oil and gas.
We need to face one reality at a time and that does not include spending hundreds of billions on alternative energy sources.
What are you talking about? It doesn't appear you have an end of the conversation to hold up, and so you project.

This is the Trump prepared, "shit sandwich," Biden was handed off.
There was no Pentagon transition because of the middle of Trump's "big three" cons.
The first was "lock her up!" the Trump campaign/Russian Government Psy-Op

February 23, 2018
"The choir singer from Jupiter and the Leisureville retiree ..proved to be easy marks for the Russian meddlers.
“They wanted to do something special,” (Ann Marie) Thomas recalled. “They sent me a script.”

As for Harry Miller, 71, he too would also be a key player in the August 20, 2016, rally at CityPlace in West Palm Beach. The avid carpenter and active Trump supporter was asked to turn the back of his pickup truck into a rolling jail cell, which would be used during the rally to confine Thomas decked out in a Hillary Clinton mask and prison jumpsuit.

“It was fun,” he said.

Both Thomas and Miller got paid for their participation, roles they thought were being orchestrated by other like-minded American Trump supporters. But it turned out, they were unknowing participants in wholly manufactured rallies conceived and choreographed by Russian trolls “supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaging Hillary Clinton,” according to an indictment filed by special counsel Robert Mueller. “How would I know the guy was Russian?” Miller said Friday. ”..."

The second big con was "the Russia Hoax," and by the ending months of his presidency, Trump had as many unconfirmed appointees
as possible, especially at the Pentagon, and the incompetent Ratcliffe as DNI, to attempt to declassify everything that might advance Trump
and Barr's fake narrative of Trump; Deep State's victim.

October 7, 2020

The third big con was Trump shifting much of his administration from promoting, "the Russia Hoax" and the Big Lie claims to all of the
candidates Trump endorses along with his stooge at the RNC, Rhona Romney replacing Trump administration propagandists peddling
those lies.

Watchdog report says Trump and Biden administration

https://www.cnn.com › afghanistan-watchdog-report
May 18, 2022 — The Doha agreement, signed between the Trump administration and the Taliban in February 2020, shattered the fragile morale of the Afghan .

Reduction of airstrikes​

Following the agreement with the Taliban, other factors also hampered the Afghan security forces. The inspector general wrote that the US conducted more than 7,400 airstrikes in 2019, but limited them the following year to only 1,600, almost half of which occurred in the two months before the US-Taliban agreement. (my comment: so... only 800 airstrikes in entire last 10 months of 2020, vs. avg. 616 per month in 2019, 616 reduced to avg 80 per month !)

The reduction in airstrikes, the report said, left the Afghan forces "without a key advantage in keeping the Taliban at bay."
The Defense Department said the reduced strikes were a reflection of the US commitment to the Doha agreement, which called for an end to strikes against the Taliban.. ..."

\

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It doesn't appear you have an end of the conversation to hold up, and so you project.

This is the Trump prepared, "shit sandwich," Biden was handed off.
There was no Pentagon transition because of the middle of Trump's "big three" cons.
The first was "lock her up!" the Trump campaign/Russian Government Psy-Op

February 23, 2018
"The choir singer from Jupiter and the Leisureville retiree ..proved to be easy marks for the Russian meddlers.
“They wanted to do something special,” (Ann Marie) Thomas recalled. “They sent me a script.”

As for Harry Miller, 71, he too would also be a key player in the August 20, 2016, rally at CityPlace in West Palm Beach. The avid carpenter and active Trump supporter was asked to turn the back of his pickup truck into a rolling jail cell, which would be used during the rally to confine Thomas decked out in a Hillary Clinton mask and prison jumpsuit.

“It was fun,” he said.

Both Thomas and Miller got paid for their participation, roles they thought were being orchestrated by other like-minded American Trump supporters. But it turned out, they were unknowing participants in wholly manufactured rallies conceived and choreographed by Russian trolls “supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaging Hillary Clinton,” according to an indictment filed by special counsel Robert Mueller. “How would I know the guy was Russian?” Miller said Friday. ”..."

The second big con was "the Russia Hoax," and by the ending months of his presidency, Trump had as many unconfirmed appointees
as possible, especially at the Pentagon, and the incompetent Ratcliffe as DNI, to attempt to declassify everything that might advance Trump
and Barr's fake narrative of Trump; Deep State's victim.

The third big con was Trump shifting much of his administration from promoting, "the Russia Hoax" and the Big Lie claims to all of the
candidates Trump endorses along with his stooge at the RNC, Rhona Romney replacing Trump administration propagandists peddling
those lies.

\
post,
It is good that online storage is so inexpensive because some posters love to drone on and on with Internet links and citations that make people groan.
So you don't like Trump. We get it.

Back
Top Bottom