• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Solving the undocumented aliens problem.

It’s funny seeing those on the left who claim they are not for open borders but then suggest the way to fix the illegal immigration problem is to simply give every one who comes here legal status. Even if they just snuck across the border.

Your problem is painting everyone who leans left with a broad brush. I'm for open borders with Canada and Mexico. That's what I'd like to see, sort of like the EU.
You'll have to go find someone on the left that fits your parameters to bicker with about our closed borders.

First notice that I said those on the left. Not all in the left. Plenty of people on the left are not actually for open borders. But nice strawman though.

lol, never said everyone on the left feels that way, as a matter of fact I said the opposite. You should read posts before replying.

Looks like assumption on your part to me, I've never claimed to want anything but open borders, but, whatever makes you feel good about it. lol I don't care. Say what you want!

I'm for open borders, just incase you want to discuss that, I'm here for ya! 🤗
Again. Read more slowly. Those on the left who support an idea does not mean everyone on the left. And I specifically said in a follow on post that I was not talking about everyone on the left. Nor did I say you said everyone on the left feels the same way. You are just really confused.
If reading slower doesn’t help maybe see if you can find someone to read it to you.

I understand you are for open borders. I just think that is a very stupid idea. And completely unworkable essentially with a country like Mexico which has a much lower standard of living as well as the fact that there do nothing to control its borders with other countries with even lower standards of living.

Again. Read more slowly. Those on the left who support an idea does not mean everyone on the left. And I specifically said in a follow on post that I was not talking about everyone on the left. Nor did I say you said everyone on the left feels the same way. You are just really confused.
If reading slower doesn’t help maybe see if you can find someone to read it to you.

I understand you are for open borders. I just think that is a very stupid idea. And completely unworkable essentially with a country like Mexico which has a much lower standard of living as well as the fact that there do nothing to control its borders with other countries with even lower standards of living.
Editing your post to make it appear you didn’t start with a blanket statement about all leftists doesn’t work. Maybe just admit you made a mistake and encourage your friends to not make the same mistake in the future. Then maybe we can start taking you guys more seriously and actually have conversations about real things. Coming down off “MAGA Mountain” will be hard, but us humans will be here when you get back. Have a seat and one of us will get you a cup of tea.

I'll just use @brianpatrick 's reply.

Yeah that’s why I can’t explain what the meaningful difference is despite being asked multiple times.

I did quote the poster who was suggesting what is for all intents and purposes the exact same thing. It’s why you can’t say what the meaningful difference is.

You know exactly what I am talking about. Just lack the integrity to admit you have nothing.
You really should deal with what people actually say, and then ask follow up questions, instead of putting words in their mouths.

Uhm I never said that everyone in the left feels that way. In fact I explicitly just said not all.
Its pretty clear that the one who needs to read before posting is you.

In fact you do understand that I stated that you basically want open borders and @NolanVoyd has been arguing over and over that I am making up a straw man by claiming that is what you said.

You really do need to read more carefully. Because right now you just seem really really confused.

There you go again

There you go again
You are either being super dishonest or just can’t comprehend what you are reading.
Here let me help you out again.

I'm for open borders, just incase you want to discuss that, I'm here for ya!

Read that very slowly and then read it one more time. If you are confused maybe find someone else to explain it to you.

You are either being super dishonest or just can’t comprehend what you are reading.

Lol.

You are the one that said "the left suggests....." and then couldn't quote anyone on the left suggesting that.

"Read that very slowly and then read it one more time. If you are confused maybe find someone else to explain it to you."

Read that very slowly and then read it one more time. If you are confused maybe find someone else to explain it to you.
Is this thread "solving brain drains problems?"

I was under the impression is was about " solving undocumented immigrants problems."

How much attention do you garner drain dude? Some people are a bit needy and I get it but, man, maybe we should get to the actual topic....... :unsure:

Lol.

You are the one that said "the left suggests....." and then couldn't quote anyone on the left suggesting that.

"Read that very slowly and then read it one more time. If you are confused maybe find someone else to explain it to you."
I said those in the left that suggest something. Which means not all on the left. And one of those on the left that suggests that is is the person I was responding to. As she has stated numerous times

It’s funny how you think what I said was a straw man and yet the poster I was talking to has confirmed that what I was saying was accurate numerous times

But please keep embarrassing yourself.

Is this thread "solving brain drains problems?"

I was under the impression is was about " solving undocumented immigrants problems."

How much attention do you garner drain dude? Some people are a bit needy and I get it but, man, maybe we should get to the actual topic....... :unsure:
awww a snarky little attempt at an insult. How cute.

It’s funny you want to claim it is me that is trying to garner attention and yet somehow it’s not the poster who jumped in to a discussion between you and me.
And then proceeded to derail the topic by dishonesty claiming I was using a strawman argument.

But then partisan blinders can be hard to see past.

Editing your post to make it appear you didn’t start with a blanket statement about all leftists doesn’t work. Maybe just admit you made a mistake and encourage your friends to not make the same mistake in the future. Then maybe we can start taking you guys more seriously and actually have conversations about real things. Coming down off “MAGA Mountain” will be hard, but us humans will be here when you get back. Have a seat and one of us will get you a cup of tea.
That your reading comprehension is so terrible that you can’t get the fact that even one says those on the left who say or do a certain thing that clearly means it is not all on the left. No matter how much you want it to be.

That you think I care about who you take seriously is hilarious. Because trust me. I don’t care about your opinion at all and every interaction I have had with you demonstrates why. You rarely know what you are talking about and you don’t mind lying if you think it will help you out.

And you are proving that again and again.
Tell me how many maga people do you think there are that repeatedly calls trump out for the dishonest pos that he is and voted for Biden last election and will do so again.

Better keep that cup of tea for yourself and maybe find someone who can help you read other peoples posts to you so you won’t be so confused.

It's now been several days, and 207 posts in response, since I put up the OP.

Curiously, to date not a single American citizen has decided to chuck his/her life of hard work and strife, go to Mexico, and return across our southern border as an illegal alien to live a perk-filled life of ease at the taxpayer's expense.

Not a single one!

What's wrong with you people? Don't you know a good deal when you see it? Just look up the 'conservative' posts about all of the great stuff going to illegal aliens for free.

Regards, stay safe 'n well . . . informed.

That your reading comprehension is so terrible that you can’t get the fact that even one says those on the left who say or do a certain thing that clearly means it is not all on the left. No matter how much you want it to be.

That you think I care about who you take seriously is hilarious. Because trust me. I don’t care about your opinion at all and every interaction I have had with you demonstrates why. You rarely know what you are talking about and you don’t mind lying if you think it will help you out.

And you are proving that again and again.
Tell me how many maga people do you think there are that repeatedly calls trump out for the dishonest pos that he is and voted for Biden last election and will do so again.

Better keep that cup of tea for yourself and maybe find someone who can help you read other peoples posts to you so you won’t be so confused.
You care, or you wouldn’t have responded. I read just fine. The good thing for MAGA not voting for Biden is that regardless, MAGA is dying and taking the rest of the Republicans down with them. I have no idea what will emerge on the other side but things won’t ever be the same; they never are anyway.

The Democratic Party is no fine catch either, but hopefully in the wake of MAGA/Republican death, the system will find an equilibrium, or embrace some other way of doing things. It’s probably going to be painful. You might want to reconsider the tea.

You care, or you wouldn’t have responded. I read just fine. The good thing for MAGA not voting for Biden is that regardless, MAGA is dying and taking the rest of the Republicans down with them. I have no idea what will emerge on the other side but things won’t ever be the same; they never are anyway.

The Democratic Party is no fine catch either, but hopefully in the wake of MAGA/Republican death, the system will find an equilibrium, or embrace some other way of doing things. It’s probably going to be painful. You might want to reconsider the tea.
You are confused as usual. I don’t care about your opinion. I simply find enjoyment in pointing out the dishonesty in your posts.

Maga are a bunch of idiots. Just like a lot of the idiots on the far left. It’s two sides of the same coin.

You are confused as usual. I don’t care about your opinion. I simply find enjoyment in pointing out the dishonesty in your posts.

Maga are a bunch of idiots. Just like a lot of the idiots on the far left. It’s two sides of the same coin.
Have you ever honestly asked yourself WHY you enjoy this? Or is it just an unconscious thing?

awww a snarky little attempt at an insult. How cute.

It’s funny you want to claim it is me that is trying to garner attention and yet somehow it’s not the poster who jumped in to a discussion between you and me.
And then proceeded to derail the topic by dishonesty claiming I was using a strawman argument.

But then partisan blinders can be hard to see past.
So, I'm assuming we aren't getting to the topic... Probably a good call, seeing how you've handled this topic. (y)
Have you ever honestly asked yourself WHY you enjoy this? Or is it just an unconscious thing?
Trolls do enjoy making fun of others, but it's a conscious thing, and takes some effort as already proven. It unfortunately ruins the flow of the thread.

But you couldnt quote anyone on the left suggesting it.
Still playing the pathetic if someone does not explicitly say something it doesn’t count huh.

Pretty hard sell when the poster admitted that is exactly what they meant.

But hey I don’t expect you to be honest enough to admit that.

Still playing the pathetic if someone does not explicitly say something it doesn’t count huh.

Pretty hard sell when the poster admitted that is exactly what they meant.

But hey I don’t expect you to be honest enough to admit that.
Why don’t you expect people to be honest? That’s a very difficult and if I’m honest, unnecessary way to go about life. Why make it so hard on yourself?

Why don’t you expect people to be honest? That’s a very difficult and if I’m honest, unnecessary way to go about life. Why make it so hard on yourself?
I do expect people to discuss things honestly. Right up until they prove they are unable to do so.
Take you for example.

Saying they said something they didn't say is a straw man.
And as that poster has admitted multiple time what I said accurately reflected what they were saying.

You simply lack the integrity to admit that.
That fact is painfully obvious.

I do expect people to discuss things honestly. Right up until they prove they are unable to do so.
Take you for example.
Unable? Where did that come from? How could you possibly decide what I am “able” to do? I suspect a narrow world view from you but I in no way believe that you are unable of having a broader view.

It’s fine with me if you decide to keep going on this path. I DO think you rob yourself of a richer experience, though.

Back
Top Bottom