• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Social Distancing is a multi-faceted bit of fake news

Sixteen states are locked down right now with extreme social distancing. That is 32% of states.16 states now on lockdown (full list of states) - UponArriving
And extreme social distancing doesn't protect those with pre-existing conditions to coronavirus. And a quarantine of those with pre-existing conditions to coronavirus would prevent an overload of the hospital system.

Quarantine how? Where would you put 1/2 the population? Who would take care of them? Who would replace them in the workplace? As
I said, not a well thought out plan

Quarantine how? Where would you put 1/2 the population? Who would take care of them? Who would replace them in the workplace? As
I said, not a well thought out plan

Trying to report the deaths or hospitalizations with coronavirus as an underlying factor is a better thought out plan than reporting spread of coronavirus. Not everyone is symptomatic to coronavirus and reporting the spread shuts everything down unnecessarily - economy and society included. Reporting deaths and hospitalizations due to coronavirus as the underlying factor will save those with pre-existing conditions to coronavirus as well.

Trying to report the deaths or hospitalizations with coronavirus as an underlying factor is a better thought out plan than reporting spread of coronavirus. Not everyone is symptomatic to coronavirus and reporting the spread shuts everything down unnecessarily - economy and society included. Reporting deaths and hospitalizations due to coronavirus as the underlying factor will save those with pre-existing conditions to coronavirus as well.

But those that are asymptomatic are infecting others. So therefore it is necessary to shut everything down

But those that are asymptomatic are infecting others. So therefore it is necessary to shut everything down

Spread is not important if the emphasis is on hospitalizations and deaths where coronavirus is the underlying factor. :roll:

Spread is not important if the emphasis is on hospitalizations and deaths where coronavirus is the underlying factor. :roll:

How many times must I explain to you that even though hospitalization and death is a factor. The large majority who get sick stay home to recover. Most of the up to 3 weeks. The underlying factor is the number of people who get sick and can’t work. Parents too sick to take care of kids Spread is the main concern.

How many times must I explain to you that even though hospitalization and death is a factor. The large majority who get sick stay home to recover. Most of the up to 3 weeks. The underlying factor is the number of people who get sick and can’t work. Parents too sick to take care of kids Spread is the main concern.

What is the point of your post? That coronavirus is like pneumonia?

What is the point of your post? That coronavirus is like pneumonia?

If you cannot understand the point of my post, then you are intellectually challenged

Back
Top Bottom