• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Snowden Leaks To Reveal NSA's 'Central Role In The US Assassination Program'

katsung47

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
S
nowden Leaks To Reveal NSA's 'Central Role In The US AssassinationProgram'
By Michael Kelley | Business Insider 10/5/2013
We know a bit about the NSA's connection toAmerica's global capture/kill machine already.

In the 2010 report " Top secret America," Dana Priest and Will Arkin of The Washington Post reported that the NSAprovided the capture/kill squads of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC)with a huge advantage after the signals intelligence agency "learned tolocate all electronic signals in Iraq."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/snowden-leaks-reveal-nsas-central-131900670.html

Is it a Mafia that grasps US today?

S

Is it a Mafia that grasps US today?

Nice but try to actually include the why we should be mad part like this from the article.

You go in and you get some intelligence ... and [Special Ops forces] kill 27, 30, 40 people, whatever, and they capture seven or eight," U.S. Army Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson (Ret.), who served as Secretary of State Colin Powell's chief of staff (2002-05) , told Scahill. "Then you find out that the intelligence was bad and you killed a bunch of innocent people and you have a bunch of innocent people on your hands, so you stuff 'em in Guantanamo. No one ever knows anything about that.

We know that we send in people to kill and assasinate terrorist leaders. I do not think anybody is bothered with us finding people who are organizing violence against americans around the world and popping them. I have absolutely no problem with special forces going in and hammering a group of terrorists that were planning some thing against america. What I do have a problem with is us using that as an excuse to kill muslims and brown people. I do not care what god they believe in or what color their skin is, neither of which has said kill america. People are saying that and when we do not kill the right people we get more people who want to kill us, and I have to agree they should be pissed. Hit the right people or don't do it.

I'm guessing you think there is something wrong with this?

I think the Feds has turned itself into Mafia since former president JFK was assassinated.

17. They killed President Kennedy

After I found I became the murder target of law enforcement agency, I visited D.A.'s office, DEA, FBI, Federal attorney's office.... .But they denied any involvement. Some government department suggested me to ask for help from local police department. Local police department said they need solid evidence such as gun, bullet. But how could I hold microwave in the air if they shoot it next door. I could only complain this to people I knew.

I had a customer whom came every half year or so. One Saturday, she came to buy something. I talked about events happened recently and expressed disappointment about system. She didn't say anything and left.

Next day, I was surprised to see her coming again. She didn't buy anything. She simply talked about the murdering issue I told her yesterday and left right away after leaving a word:" So what, they even killed President Kennedy."

I was shocked. Obviously she was coming to deliver the word of scorn and intimidation for FBI. There was no DEA when JFK was assassinated.

Back
Top Bottom