• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SNL is starting to get it.

VF500

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who caught the skit on Saturday Night Live last week? I can't believe those people may have finally had a flash of insight.

SNL Compliments Glenn Beck: 'He Was Right About Buying Gold' | NewsBusters.org
SNL Compliments Glenn Beck: 'He Was Right About Buying Gold'
Glenn Beck has been a favorite punching bag for liberal media members since he moved from HLN to Fox News and started getting huge ratings.

First SNL takes a shot at Obama about Beck being right about buying gold. Leno has made jokes too and even lame Jon Stewart has gotten into the act with this one about the cartoon of Obama as a muslim extremist.

Obama's camp initially agreed that the cartoon was, quote, tasteless and offensive. Really? You know what your response should have been? It's very easy. Here, let me put the statement out for you. Barack Obama is in no way upset about the cartoon that depicts him as a Muslim extremist, because you know who gets upset about cartoons? Muslim extremists. Of which Barack Obama is not. It's just a f**king cartoon.

Like I said, he's lame. But, I'll know Armagedon has finally arrived when Bill Maher expresses a rational thought.

I bought into three seperate mining and gold mutual funds in 2006 and 2007.

Let's just say...............Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom