• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Smoking ban begins today in Washington, DC!

aps said:
birth control pills stop ovulation--not menstruation. :2wave:
she tells me that if she took the pill all month long she wouldn't menstruate

galenrox said:
she tells me that if she took the pill all month long she wouldn't menstruate

LMAO! galenrox, that occurred to me this morning. How funny that you came here to say that. I have never done that, but I had a friend do that when her boyfriend was coming to town and she didn't want to menstruate while he was visiting.... ;)

You got me!

aps said:
LMAO! galenrox, that occurred to me this morning. How funny that you came here to say that. I have never done that, but I had a friend do that when her boyfriend was coming to town and she didn't want to menstruate while he was visiting.... ;)

You got me!
yeah, my gf never skips them because she likes to have a monthly guarantee that I'm not a poppa to be yet!

Deegan said:
Oh gosh, I said except, when I was trying to accept, anywho, huh?

I can not accept you as a hater, no, I can't. Who are you, better then me because I smoke a cigar, and you want me no where near anyone like me, or with my friends who enjoy the same practice? Who are you, I thought I knew you, but you want me to bow down to your agenda, I won't, I can't, it's a matter of rights, and I can't bend to your idea of those rights.

I'll miss you aps.:(

Then bow down to me, The King of Acirema!!!!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom