• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sleepy Joe strikes again

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sleepy Joe Biden hosted an Equal Pay Day event at the White House , and economicaly ignorant ,super-annoying woke phoney Megan Rapinoe whined that she’s not happy with what she’s making compared to people on the men’s team.

Of course pandering old Sleepy Joe had to appease the woke mob, so he dropped this gem

Pres. Biden: "There's not a single thing a man can do that a woman can't do as well or better. Not a single thing."

Got that? Not a single thing.

Hey Joe howzabout this. We set up a scrimmage with the US men's team.
I think we'll find out one thing men do better than women, Very quickly.
#get WOKE#get stupid

Sleepy Joe Biden hosted an Equal Pay Day event at the White House , and economicaly ignorant ,super-annoying woke phoney Megan Rapinoe whined that she’s not happy with what she’s making compared to people on the men’s team.

Of course pandering old Sleepy Joe had to appease the woke mob, so he dropped this gem

Pres. Biden: "There's not a single thing a man can do that a woman can't do as well or better. Not a single thing."

#get WOKE#get stupid

True, I can't plagiarize as good as you.

There is no way this conversation ends well, not that there was any intention of trying to have a good debate on this subject.

There is no way this conversation ends well, not that there was any intention of trying to have a good debate on this subject.
Ok- start one/
I think that statement is mud dumb.
You?
do you think Megan Rapinoe should be paid as much as men's team players? Do you think they do the same thing?

Ok- start one/
You?
Not being misogynist, I can see what he meant.

I'd say the OP is taking COVID government welfare during the Biden administration while many successful women aren't.

Not being misogynist, I can see what he meant.
Well, being a fellow phoney panderer I can see why you would have no problem with it.
LAFFRIOT

...And that's why Biden dumped the border crisis on Harris. We need a better crisis.

Ok- start one/
You?
do you think Megan Rapinoe should be paid as much as men's team players? Do you think they do the same thing?

Make up your mind. Am I creating a new thread, we continuing this shit show convo on Biden, or are we switching to talking about soccer?

#get WOKE#get stupid

Sleepy Joe? What a clever nickname. Did you think of that all on your own?

Make up your mind. Am I creating a new thread, we continuing this shit show convo on Biden, or are we switching to talking about soccer?
I meant discussion. You were compalining about not having a good debate. So get it going. I contend Biden's and Rapinoe's statements are , in a word, moronic

Last edited:
YEs , I made that one up. Why? did somebody else use it?

Yes! Your crush Trump. You mean you didn't hear him say it at the super spreader rallies you went to where you were tossing your underpants at his feet?

Someone appears very upset that the ignorant unstable con man lost the election

Yes! Your crush Trump. You mean you didn't hear him say it at the super spreader rallies you went to where you were tossing your underpants at his feet?
! He stole my line? That dirty SOB. I knew I should have gotten a trademark on that.
Oh live and learn.

On second thought....ehh what the heck...I give anybody blanket permisssion to use it.

! He stole my line? That dirty SOB. I knew I should have gotten a trademark on that.
Oh live and learn.

On second thought....ehh what the heck...I give anybody blanket permisssion to use it.

How will you live through the Biden Presidency? You're already having hysterics and it's not even 3 months. BDS is a terrible thing.

True, I can't plagiarize as good as you.

I think Klattu is just angry that Biden had the audacity not to say "Mens are much better than wimmenz. Wimmenz need to know their places, and it isn't on the same level as mens."

I feel like I'm watching an episode of The Duggars, where the wimmenz know their place. Cook meals and service Father to have as many children as possible.

How will you live through the Biden Presidency? You're already having hysterics and it's not even 3 months. BDS is a terrible thing.
ARe you kidding? Sleep Joe is a comedy gold mine!!!I'm gonna love it.

BIDEN: “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”
LAFFRIOT!!!

ARe you kidding? Sleep Joe is a comedy gold mine!!!I'm gonna love it.

BIDEN: “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”
LAFFRIOT!!!

Biden is better than the last guy

Back
Top Bottom