• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Six western views of Islam and the anwer to why they blow themselves up

hawk2 said:
But the point is.....what pushes them over the edge psychologically to commit suicide?

I certainly am not defending their actions......don't get the wrong impression of my motivation for posting this discussion. They certainly are not of purer thought.......on the contrary, their thoughts of intimidation and brutality in forcing conversion to their ideology to me is pure evil. I am merely attempting to find a rationale for their suicide..........the key lies in the fanatical hatred spewed by the immams of the mosques where they congregate to pray. These evil men must be indentified and removed. An individual can be at the tipping point but probably wouldn't go over the edge unless spurred on by their immam.

I know you're not defending their actions and you've provided your own answer to the question as to what pushes them over the edge: they're being indoctrinated with a warped view by the fanatical Immams they believe in.

The idea that America needs to do some 'soul-searching' to find the answer to 'why us?', is irrelevant, given their behaviour toward their own kind and anyone else not readily willing to be subjugated to their ideology.

Back
Top Bottom