• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Simpleton tried to delay the deployment of the National Guard; Pence had to step in and order their deployment

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Let that sink in.

Pence took lead as Trump initially resisted sending National Guard to Capitol

What a surprise. Reps and Dems are a bit late in condemning the actions of Il Duce. Cowards before a dictator.

it has become apparent that he is actively attempting to break everything on his way out. 25a is serious and not without consequences, but it is an option now.

Hardly surprising. Sure as Hell not a fan of Pence, because he has done almost nothing but enable, but at least there is a line.

it has become apparent that he is actively attempting to break everything on his way out. 25a is serious and not without consequences, but it is an option now.

It is technically an option, but hardly realistic considering a cabinet full of lackey incompetents and a milquetoast VP whose bravest moment was reading the EC count before Congress.

Let that sink in.

Then he needs to go to jail.

According to a source familiar....

...****ing Christ this BS again. :rolleyes:

Let that sink in.

With the Capitol cop now dead, Trump is likely to be indicted after Jan 20. No pardon.

According to a source familiar....

...****ing Christ this BS again. :rolleyes:
Perhaps you would believe the republican governor of Maryland. He told the whole story yesterday. He is not an anonymous source.

It is technically an option, but hardly realistic considering a cabinet full of lackey incompetents and a milquetoast VP whose bravest moment was reading the EC count before Congress.

yeah, i don't see Renfield doing it.

Have no time for that. I don't lie on this board. You can use google yourself.
I've checked, which is why I'm asking if you have the link.
Because other then asking for Trump to resign, I can find nothing remotely close to what you're claiming.

I've checked, which is why I'm asking if you have the link.
Because other then asking for Trump to resign, I can find nothing remotely close to what you're claiming.

That's true, I heard two timetables last night and neither of them match the scenario in the OP.

That's true, I heard two timetables last night and neither of them match the scenario in the OP.
The article was from Thursday and it was only three or four paragraphs. Nothing about the NG being delayed by Trump.

Edit: Some are all over the place.

Hardly surprising. Sure as Hell not a fan of Pence, because he has done almost nothing but enable, but at least there is a line.
Yeah, it seems acts of seditious domestic terrorism is where they draw the line. They might want to reevaluate where they're putting that line, post acts of terrorism seems like maybe a bit too far.

Back
Top Bottom