• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

shout out from wichita!

mamasin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
heya! i'm mamasin, retired cook, total food, movie , tv, music and book geek! most everyone just calls me sin, but feel free to use my name, which is barri. yes, i'm a woman and was born that way, just for the record. married almost 40 years to a former drummer, i'm proud to be a " stupid art girl"!

Mamasin:

Hello and welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

heya! i'm mamasin, retired cook, total food, movie , tv, music and book geek! most everyone just calls me sin, but feel free to use my name, which is barri. yes, i'm a woman and was born that way, just for the record. married almost 40 years to a former drummer, i'm proud to be a " stupid art girl"!
A wichitan... whichitite? wichitaian?

IDK, but welcome anyway.

"mamasin"--I dig that. Welcome aboard!

A wichitan... whichitite? wichitaian?

IDK, but welcome anyway.
lol, if you don't live here, it's wichitan, but if you do, it's kakelander. long story short, kake is a long running local tv station known for a weatherman of decades whose signature and daily greeting was" it's a BEEYOUTAHFULL! day in kakeland folks! " he was a lovely man!

I suspect you'll fit right in with us scallywags'. Most of us like scallywags'. :)
scallywags
  1. a person who behaves badly but in an amusingly mischievous rather than harmful way; a rascal.
feel free to add ragamuffin to that, i have shaggy wild hair , am barefoot most of the time and sing and dance in the grocery store, lol!

Hi @mamasin Welcome to the forum!

love-and-laughter-by-madart-madart.jpg

Welcome. Climb on board and fasten your seat belt.

lol, if you don't live here, it's wichitan, but if you do, it's kakelander. long story short, kake is a long running local tv station known for a weatherman of decades whose signature and daily greeting was" it's a BEEYOUTAHFULL! day in kakeland folks! " he was a lovely man!
I do live here, that was the whole point. Recently moved from Andover to the Way-West side. I prefer KWCH for local news and such though.

I do live here, that was the whole point. Recently moved from Andover to the Way-West side. I prefer KWCH for local news and such though.
really? how cool, i'm a west sider too, in the central& west area! we're also kwchers, merrill is still missed in our house, and millie too, although may is a cutie. but jim o'donnell was the first weatherman i was loyal to, he used to come to the restaurant i worked in when we first moved here and he was such a sweet guy.

really? how cool, i'm a west sider too, in the central& west area! we're also kwchers, merrill is still missed in our house, and millie too, although may is a cutie. but jim o'donnell was the first weatherman i was loyal to, he used to come to the restaurant i worked in when we first moved here and he was such a sweet guy.
I'm so far west my kids go to Goddard schools.

that's not necessarily a bad thing, TBH. depends on their age. but if they're happy and you're happy, it's all good, right? :)

Back
Top Bottom