• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Trump Be Impeached Due to Erratic Behavior?

Should Trump Be Impeached Due to Erratic Behavior?

• Total voters
If there was no Fox News that talked about Benghazi until Trump won the election. Or, talking about birtherism all the time until Trump won the election. Or, talking about Obama was really a Muslim until Trump got elected. Fox New has turned conservatives into a chicken farm. You feed them crape, they live in a cages, they give you eggs. If the current White House Press Security resigns or gets fired I would not be shocked that the next White House Press Security is George Zimmerman.

The answer of impeachment, you have to reboot the conservative movement. The only difference with a conservative human and a laptop computer: a conservative human needs to be reprogram with organic matrix's like 1984: the laptop is a software update to a new plat forum.

I see that you give the benefit of the doubt to Trump's good and bad, but miss where you are giving the media the benefit of the doubt. ??
. . .

There is no doubt left to give the media, as they've been steadily getting worse of the last 10 to 20 years, and have had plenty of time to better their behavior, instead, they are doubling down and getting even worse faster.
. . .

I stand by my position that there is no doubt left to give to the media.

An open letter to The Boston Globeand media outlets that authored coordinated editorials about President Trump:
PresidentJohn Adams once wrote, “The liberty of the press is essential to the securityof freedom.” We at America First couldn’t agree more. A free press is a bedrockof a democratic society. It is at the heart of our constitutional rights. Butwith liberty comes responsibility—the responsibility to report informationaccurately and fairly. Unfortunately, too many times, the media have failed tolive up to their responsibility.
Let’s cite a few egregious examples that fall under three different categories:

Category 1: Straight-Up Inaccurate Reporting . . .

Category 2: Biased Reporting . . .
Category 3: Sins of Omission . . .

Overlooked in these editorials is the indisputable list of accomplishments of President Trump.
So, in an effort to remind the press (yet again), we here provide a recap, by no means comprehensive:

• Almost 4 million new jobs have been created since President Trump’s election.
  • African-American, Hispanic-American, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached the lowest levels in history.
  • Women’s unemployment rate has reached the lowest level in 65 years.
  • Veterans’ unemployment rate recently reached its lowest level in nearly 20 years.
  • The unemployment rate for Americans without high school diplomas is at the lowest level ever recorded, and the Trump administration’s new workforce initiative will deliver job-training to more than 4 million Americans.
  • Manufacturing jobs are being created at the fastest pace in over three decades.
  • Nearly half-a-million manufacturing jobs have been created since the president took office. In the month of July alone, nearly 40,000 new manufacturing jobs were added.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since President Trump’s election.
  • The president crafted the largest tax cut in a generation, which led to savings for more than 80 percent of households and pay raises and bonuses for 4 million American workers.
  • President Trump protected American taxpayers by asking Congress to rescind $15.4 billion in unused appropriations.
  • The president has hired/nominated an impressive number of women to senior positions in his administration, including the first female director of the CIA, Gina Haspel.
  • He’s appointed two Supreme Court justices, and the Senate has now confirmed 26 appellate court judges of his choosing, as well as Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch.
  • He successfully negotiated the return of four American hostages in one month’s time.
  • President Trump’s Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Action has exceeded the 2:1 mandate, eliminating 22 job-killing regulations for every one new regulatory action.
  • President Trump signed the “Right to Try” Act to give terminally ill patients a chance to try lifesaving treatments.
  • The Department of Homeland Security arrested 796 MS-13 gang members and associates in FY 2017, an 83 percent increase from the previous year.
  • The president signed the VA Mission Act, which allows veterans who don’t live near a VA facility or can’t get an appointment in a timely manner to seek medical care from private health-care providers.
  • Signed the National Defense Authorization Act, which provides an $82 billion funding increase for the Department of Defense over the current period, including a $617 billion Pentagon budget, $22 billion for the nuclear weapons program and $69 billion for U.S. military efforts abroad, as well as new tanks, ships, and planes. The package includes a salary boost for service members, about a 2.6 percent raise—the biggest military pay raise in nearly a decade.

Numbers don’t lie, so in the name of a free and fair press, we implore all journalists to start sharing them—instead of their own personal biases.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...pen_letter_to_the_colluding_press_137833.html

President Clinton clearly commits perjury and every Democrat in both houses voted against impeachment and removal. Now you want to impeach a President who has not committed a high crime nor misdemeanor.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

I stand by my position that there is no doubt left to give to the media.

I agree with you that the press should not coordinate their editorials. So there is that. ;)

I recognize the need for the right to establish a list of sorts of Trump's accomplishments. However some of the above is tainted with a little bias on the right's part.
The economy turned around prior to Trump's inauguration, job production was already on the upswing. The president has not appointed an "impressive" amount of women to senior positions. Anyone of the 3 prior presidents outdid him greatly in that department. Impressive for him, perhaps, but not to go negative on that particular aspect of his character. Obama did more for the VA than any recent president. Cutting taxes for the rich, and also creating loopholes for tax deductions for political contribution by corporations hardly serves the people. There is interesting background on the signing of the Authorization Act...did you see:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/charle...nt-on-russia-and-other-subjects/#7f7aca5c5059
Trump quietly made a power grab last week through a relatively obscure opportunity: his signing statement for the defense spending bill. He seized authority on subjects ranging from legitimating Russia’s seizure of Crimea, to his creating a Space Force over the opposition of Congress. Other Presidents have used signing statements, not at Trump’s level of fifty-one distinct assertions of supreme power. If the House has a “blue wave” in the Fall, His assertions of power vis-à-vis Congress could produce a battle royal.

As I mentioned before, if Trump would like good press he should tone down his adolescent behavior, learn what it means to be a statesman, forget the need for constant chaos and adulation. But bad press works very well for him. He will be in W. VA. tonite screaming lock her up while his own campaign manager and personal attorney are heading down that path, will try to profit from the tragic murder by an illegal immigrant, and deride the press. He's getting exactly what he's demanding, I don't shed one tear for him, plenty though for us.

I agree with you that the press should not coordinate their editorials. So there is that. ;)

I recognize the need for the right to establish a list of sorts of Trump's accomplishments. However some of the above is tainted with a little bias on the right's part.
The economy turned around prior to Trump's inauguration, job production was already on the upswing. The president has not appointed an "impressive" amount of women to senior positions. Anyone of the 3 prior presidents outdid him greatly in that department. Impressive for him, perhaps, but not to go negative on that particular aspect of his character. Obama did more for the VA than any recent president. Cutting taxes for the rich, and also creating loopholes for tax deductions for political contribution by corporations hardly serves the people. There is interesting background on the signing of the Authorization Act...did you see:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/charle...nt-on-russia-and-other-subjects/#7f7aca5c5059

As I mentioned before, if Trump would like good press he should tone down his adolescent behavior, learn what it means to be a statesman, forget the need for constant chaos and adulation. But bad press works very well for him. He will be in W. VA. tonite screaming lock her up while his own campaign manager and personal attorney are heading down that path, will try to profit from the tragic murder by an illegal immigrant, and deride the press. He's getting exactly what he's demanding, I don't shed one tear for him, plenty though for us.

OK. Fair enough. I'd agree that Trump needs to adopt a more presidential posture and response, especially lose the stupid Twitter slap fights, though not because some of the ridiculousness of the left doesn't deserve it, it does (since when is 'Front Hole' more appropriate than the more accurate and proper anatomy term? :roll:)

That still doesn't ameliorate the press' inaccurate and biased reporting nor its sins of omissions, which has far longer term negative impact and consequences on both the press as well as the electorate.

President Clinton clearly commits perjury and every Democrat in both houses voted against impeachment and removal. Now you want to impeach a President who has not committed a high crime nor misdemeanor.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

FACT CHECK: We don't know whether or not Trump has committed a high crime and/or a misdemeanor. That is yet to be determined. And after Cohen's testimony today,there is clearly evidence he may very well have done one or both.Let's not put the cart before the horse.

OK. Fair enough. I'd agree that Trump needs to adopt a more presidential posture and response, especially lose the stupid Twitter slap fights, though not because some of the ridiculousness of the left doesn't deserve it, it does (since when is 'Front Hole' more appropriate than the more accurate and proper anatomy term? :roll:)

That still doesn't ameliorate the press' inaccurate and biased reporting nor its sins of omissions, which has far longer term negative impact and consequences on both the press as well as the electorate.

Hmm, you are advocating for Trump's use of "*****"?? There is always going to be craziness on the fringes. That's why in the past we elected grown ups to the office of president.

I think if you would compare John Brennan to Swampy's statements. You'll find that Mr. Swampy is 1000X more erratic than John Brennan. Tweets, speeches, actions. It doesn't matter. It should be clear to everyone by now that everything the President does is a calculated erratic mess, which is not a normal way to be ruling the country.

Anyone who votes no is a class-A hypocrite.

As per below the statement of Brennan's security clearance being revoked:

Trump revokes security clearance for former CIA Director Brennan, and has 9 more critics in his sights

In a normal world there would be impeachment papers being drawn up right now. Note the question is Should he be impeached, not will he be.

well anyone who votes yes does not understand the constitution and has tertiary TDS

Yawn

Hmm, you are advocating for Trump's use of "*****"?? There is always going to be craziness on the fringes. That's why in the past we elected grown ups to the office of president.

Its ridiculous to rename established parts of human anatomy . . . just because.
Its sheer stupidity and insanity of the left, granted, the further left, but it's the same left that is dragging the Democrat party with them even further into insanity.

Next thing you'll know there'll be federal legislation renaming Vagina to 'Front Hole'. :roll: :doh

I'd be advocating for keeping the names of human anatomy that are correct and have already been well established.

Its ridiculous to rename established parts of human anatomy . . . just because.
Its sheer stupidity and insanity of the left, granted, the further left, but it's the same left that is dragging the Democrat party with them even further into insanity.

Next thing you'll know there'll be federal legislation renaming Vagina to 'Front Hole'. :roll: :doh

I'd be advocating for keeping the names of human anatomy that are correct and have already been well established.

When renaming Vagina to Front Hole becomes a plank of the democratic platform, I will find another party. Probably not the Republican party, which prefers the term *****, and its grabability. In the meantime, I find it ludicrous to entertain your attempt to enter crazy land. Have fun!!

When renaming Vagina to Front Hole becomes a plank of the democratic platform, I will find another party. Probably not the Republican party, which prefers the term *****, and its grabability. In the meantime, I find it ludicrous to entertain your attempt to enter crazy land. Have fun!!

It is not I who entered 'crazy land'. I don't support this ludicrous renaming.

And another poll caused by Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)...... it's contagious looks like. Quick, snowflakes, head to you safe spaces and clip on that safety pin.

The president can only be impeached for a "high crime or misdemeanor". In other words, if he didn't do anything illegal, he can't be impeached. The only thing which can really get him at this point is if it's proven that he was in cahoots with Russia.

Also, I would be cautious about calling for Trump's impeachment if I were a liberal. If Trump gets removed, killed, or steps down (Trump doesn't seem like the kind of person who would willingly step down), Mike Pence is the most likely successor. Pence is hardly any better than Trump from the liberal point of view. To be honest, Trump is actually kind of a moderate (he is actually the first president to not oppose gay marriage upon taking office) except on immigration.

Mike Pence is a bit more of a typical conservative. While Trump claims to be a Presbyterian, he seems to keep his religion in his personal life. Pence on the other hand is an unapologetic creationist who actually gave a speech before congress, criticizing the public school system for teaching the theory of evolution over intelligent design. He is also strongly pro life and is every bit as anti environmental regulationist as Trump if not more so. On the up side, he may not be as hard on immigration as Trump and would likely end the trade war.

The president can only be impeached for a "high crime or misdemeanor". In other words, if he didn't do anything illegal, he can't be impeached. The only thing which can really get him at this point is if it's proven that he was in cahoots with Russia.

Also, I would be cautious about calling for Trump's impeachment if I were a liberal. If Trump gets removed, killed, or steps down (Trump doesn't seem like the kind of person who would willingly step down), Mike Pence is the most likely successor. Pence is hardly any better than Trump from the liberal point of view. To be honest, Trump is actually kind of a moderate (he is actually the first president to not oppose gay marriage upon taking office) except on immigration.

Mike Pence is a bit more of a typical conservative. While Trump claims to be a Presbyterian, he seems to keep his religion in his personal life. Pence on the other hand is an unapologetic creationist who actually gave a speech before congress, criticizing the public school system for teaching the theory of evolution over intelligent design. He is also strongly pro life and is every bit as anti environmental regulationist as Trump if not more so. On the up side, he may not be as hard on immigration as Trump and would likely end the trade war.

If Trump continues to gain 50 lbs. every year,he's gonna make Taft look like Twiggy.His blood must be thicker than mud.I'll be very surprised if the stress he must be dealing with,his advanced age,and horrific diet doesn't make him physically unable to run in the 2020 election. Regarding Pence,you are spot on.He will do his damnedest to make the bible mandatory reading in public schools and push hard and heavy to overturn Roe vs.Wade as he simultaneously is cutting aid to needy women who can't afford to house ,feed,clothe,or provide proper medical care for babies and toddlers.

Trump is a stupid fool. he cares more about someone saying something negative about him instead of the U. S. national security. Any fool knows that previous CIA or NSA directors have the best insight on our Enemies and can be helpful to any new Administration

Back
Top Bottom