• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should the presidential election be eliminated?

Should the presidential election be eliminated?

• Yes, each legislature of each state should pick - thus preserving the electoral college

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I understand the claim that the hundreds of witnesses are all liars and it is A-OK if the chips, mail in envelopes and ballots are throw away to prevent any auditing. But even if true, that means that it is literally impossible to have any way to know if the election was legitimate or not. Lack of prove of a crime or who committed it never means there was no crime. Despite this, massive billions upon billions are spent on the election and campaigning.

Rather than having fake elections for show, should elections be eliminated? A small group of the international super rich own all television stations, newspapers and nearly all internet "news" outlets that now are censoring anything contrary to their profit and power interests. There is no manner to police mail-in ballots since all this is done by partisan political election offices on a local basis for which it only takes one corrupt partisan official to completely reverse election outcomes with exactly nothing anyone can do about it.

Wouldn't it be more truth to have a committee consisting of the top 12 richest people in the USA, the current heads of the NSA, CIA, DOJ and FBI, and the top Republican and Democrat of the Senate and House to meet and elect the president. An alternative would be to have the Senate or House of Representatives pick the president - or some other parliamentary system? If each state's legislature picked their electors directly it would preserve the electoral college.

Having senators and representatives pick the president just means more collusion within the Senate and House respectively

I understand the claim that the hundreds of witnesses are all liars and it is A-OK if the chips, mail in envelopes and ballots are throw away to prevent any auditing. But even if true, that means that it is literally impossible to have any way to know if the election was legitimate or not. Lack of prove of a crime or who committed it never means there was no crime. Despite this, massive billions upon billions are spent on the election and campaigning.

Rather than having fake elections for show, should elections be eliminated? A small group of the international super rich own all television stations, newspapers and nearly all internet "news" outlets that now are censoring anything contrary to their profit and power interests. There is no manner to police mail-in ballots since all this is done by partisan political election offices on a local basis for which it only takes one corrupt partisan official to completely reverse election outcomes with exactly nothing anyone can do about it.

Wouldn't it be more truth to have a committee consisting of the top 12 richest people in the USA, the current heads of the NSA, CIA, DOJ and FBI, and the top Republican and Democrat of the Senate and House to meet and elect the president. An alternative would be to have the Senate or House of Representatives pick the president - or some other parliamentary system? If each state's legislature picked their electors directly it would preserve the electoral college.
I would rather have martial law, declare the current election invalid and give the Presidency to the rightful winner...Trump. (if it comes down to that)

And THEN...spend the next four years making sure this illegal election fraud can never happen again.

I would rather have martial law, declare the current election invalid and give the Presidency to the rightful winner...Trump. (if it comes down to that)

And THEN...spend the next four years making sure this illegal election fraud can never happen again.

Since it is admitted that dozens of the voting machine chips, envelopes of mail in ballots, ballots themselves and other records required to be preserved are "lost" or thrown away, combined with all the other evidence, there is exactly no way to verify the election one way or the other.

If it can not be established if any candidate actually reached 270 electors, that means it goes to the House of Representatives with each state having 1 vote per the Constitution. That is the solution.

For Democrats to claim "you can't audit or recount the election because we threw away the records we were required to keep HA! HA! HA!" is absurd. The US Constitution tells of the solution.

I guess when you've run out of federal judges (remember what you said?) martial law is all you have left.
Must suck to live in such a corrupt third-world shit-hole. Most Americans, who live in a pretty damned good country, one of the best countries in the world, must feel sorry for you.

Since it is admitted that dozens of the voting machine chips, envelopes of mail in ballots, ballots themselves and other records required to be preserved are "lost" or thrown away, combined with all the other evidence, there is exactly no way to verify the election one way or the other.

If it can not be established if any candidate actually reached 270 electors, that means it goes to the House of Representatives with each state having 1 vote per the Constitution. That is the solution.

For Democrats to claim "you can't audit or recount the election because we threw away the records we were required to keep HA! HA! HA!" is absurd. The US Constitution tells of the solution.
1. The Supremes only need a preponderance of evidence to decide what steps to take to deal with the election fraud...and there certainly is a LOT of evidence of the fraud.
2. The states very well could take it into their own hands to prevent electors from being seated or to select their own electors. And they don't need the permission of anyone...not even the Supremes...to do that.
3. Either 1 or 2 would need to happen for the House to get into the mix.
3. My mention of martial law, etc., was qualified with "if it comes down to that". That would be if 1, 2 and 3 don't happen.

lmao....yeah, I bet you would. How pathetic. Don't ever talk about love of your constitution again without expecting to be laughed off the forum.

Biden is the rightful winner. 81+ million voters determined that.

Your fantasies of martial law kicking off a Trump dictatorship notwithstanding.

Why not just let the Democrats pick? According to them everyone else is a liar, deplorable and human garbage so if they're all the best America has to offer then let them rule. I, for one, would pr proud to be a subject of the very best people in the world.

Why not just let the Democrats pick? According to them everyone else is a liar, deplorable and human garbage so if they're all the best America has to offer then let them rule. I, for one, would pr proud to be a subject of the very best people in the world.

giphy.gif

If it bothers you to have your anti-American lies about non-existent election fraud called out, stop telling them.

🤷

You lost, and every last one of you is reacting about 100 times worse than that idiot woman who screamed at the sky one time. You're doing it every day, all day. Hell, one of your icons - Roger Stone - has recently asserted that he has new evidence: North Korean boats delivering ballots to, errr, Maine.

If you are worried about the appearance of your character, you should probably stop doing things like cheering as Trump permanently strips children from their parents because they're brown people. You should probably stop claiming that everyone who says 'Black Lives Matter' is actually a rioting thug who should be shot. You should stop claiming that laws against sexual harassment and sexual assault are actually unfair traps for men in the workplace.

You know....all that ugly shit you love to do. Stop doing it. Or keep doing it then playing victim when its called out. You seem to like that.

That's a terrible solution to a problem, and not really a solution at all. This is literally basically just declaring a civil war. I really respected most of your posts but your response to the election is really off the rails and hope that you snap out of it.

I went with "no, just because no", but I was tempted to go with "yes, those who are really in control anyway should directly pick the president" because I believe the people who voted in this election were in control of the outcome, which is as it should be.

Yes sedition is the logical end result of the support of the one term mistake. He was never a legitimate President and his supporters all know it. They all want to abolish the Constitution and install the dictator for real now. No more pretending.

Biden is the rightful winner. 81+ million voters determined that.

Your fantasies of martial law kicking off a Trump dictatorship notwithstanding.
Biden didn't get 81+ million legal votes.

"Dozens?" How many votes do you think Trump lost by?

There was more election fraud and questionable voting in 2016 than there was in 2020. Should the results of the 2016 election be thrown out as well?

1. The Supremes only need a preponderance of evidence to decide what steps to take to deal with the election fraud...and there certainly is a LOT of evidence of the fraud.
2. The states very well could take it into their own hands to prevent electors from being seated or to select their own electors. And they don't need the permission of anyone...not even the Supremes...to do that.
3. Either 1 or 2 would need to happen for the House to get into the mix.
3. My mention of martial law, etc., was qualified with "if it comes down to that". That would be if 1, 2 and 3 don't happen.
Republicans believe in stealing elections.

Correction, spend the next four years slaughtering libs that riot when you have DESTROYED Democracy.

Back
Top Bottom