• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should NATO create a no-fly zone over Ukraine?

Should NATO create a no-fly zone over Ukraine?

• NATO should create a "humanitarian" no fly zone over certain sensitive areas only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I haven't seen this weird shit until now. I thought Lurchadams was okay.
I thought so too... then he freaked on me a couple of years ago.

Since Pooten hasn't been assassinated yet & is violating every rule of war, killing civilians, Woman & Children, blowing up hospitals, Food storage, destroying 80% of the buildings in Mariupol, etc. I think it's time to help these people. The Russian people can't be in the dark about what is going on next door. Give 'em the ****in' Jets for Christ sakes. Step up with the no-fly zone. Pooten knows we've been giving them weapons, so if his Army were doing better he would be moving on to Poland or somewhere?
When Ukraine is reduced to Mordor & Pooten's Army moves on to a NATO country, are we going to say, but he has Nukes. If he is effen crazy, hell use 'em, if he's just effen evil, but wants to live, he won't.

Back
Top Bottom