• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should biased investigators recuse themselves?

It's biased anti-democrats who want the investigations stopped.

Let's be fair. Allow Mueller to keep looking for something to charge Trump with and, additionally, appoint another prosecutor to look into democrat fake spy documents and corruption of the FISA process.

How is the truth which has been widely documented by multiple sources just a conspiracy to you?

Because there is absolutely no truth to it... just a smear campaign by Trump cronies...

There is no evidence that the assertion is true. I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned.

When Mr. Hannity and others say Mr. Mueller was responsible for the continued imprisonment of those four men, they are simply wrong — unless they have information that I, Ms. Balliro, the House investigators and the “Black Mass” authors did not and do not have. If they do, they should produce it. If they don’t, they should stop this campaign to discredit Mr. Mueller.

No, that's not how it works. The nation isn't owed progress reports. Only Rosenstein is.

"Abuse of power"? Lulz. Yeah, sure.

I read an article that the new AG should be interested in a “Special Fisherman” who will look into the role big data has played on election bias and whether that bias turned into action. No crime needs to be addressed. They are just looking to see if the rumors are true.

You persist in double-talk rather than post any link that supports the "millions in damages" that have been paid from the U.S. treasury as a result of Mueller's "prosecutorial misconduct".

But keep spreading lies and stoking fear. It's the only thing conservatives are good at because your policies are a miserable failure.

Back up your outrageous claims above or go home, my friend.

Look up "One hundred million dollar settlement in FBI wrongful conviction case."

You persist in double-talk rather than post any link that supports the "millions in damages" that have been paid from the U.S. treasury as a result of Mueller's "prosecutorial misconduct".

But keep spreading lies and stoking fear. It's the only thing conservatives are good at because your policies are a miserable failure.

Back up your outrageous claims above or go home, my friend.

Look up "One hundred million dollar settlement in FBI wrongful conviction case."

... and none of that had anything to do with Mueller ... look again at post #27.

Yeah, I'll get right on that. Provide your link from a credible source. Seeya!

Because there is absolutely no truth to it... just a smear campaign by Trump cronies...

You are wrong. You appear to have very little knowledge of the overall facts. If anyone wants to know the truth about the whole sordid mess they should start here:

NOT SO HONORABLE: DOCS SHOW MUELLER'S FBI DENIED JUSTICE TO FOUR INNOCENT MEN

This record covers details from the FBI frameup of the four men in 1967 for a 1965 murder the FBI was fully aware was committed by someone else, to Mueller being finally forced in 2006 by a federal judge to turn over FBI documents he had been illegally refusing to turn over for years.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/05/mueller-fbi-wrongful-conviction-case/

Anyone claiming the facts are lies is nothing but a liar himself.

You are wrong. You appear to have very little knowledge of the overall facts. If anyone wants to know the truth about the whole sordid mess they should start here:

This record covers details from the FBI frameup of the four men in 1967 for a 1965 murder the FBI was fully aware was committed by someone else, to Mueller being finally forced in 2006 by a federal judge to turn over FBI documents he had been illegally refusing to turn over for years.

Strange, despite their pioneering work exposing this wrongful conviction, the Daily Caller still thinks the Central Park Five were guilty despite their exoneration, DNA evidence, their successful lawsuit.

Whew! You'll be happy to know, in that case, that there is no evidence that any of those people are biased or 'partisan hacks' and there's no witch-hunt occuring.

It will be a comfor to you to learn that Mueller is a lifelong conservative republican, appointed by another lifelong conservative republicans who was installed by another conservative republican.

Yay! I love being the bearer of great news!

We're delighted to discover that you have Mueller's personal info. please post his CURRENT VOTER REGISTRATION HERE.

Mueller conflict.jpg

He is a SWAMP DWELLER, and the rest are Hillary Clinton DONORS.

Yeah...no "bias" there....:roll:

We're delighted to discover that you have Mueller's personal info. please post his CURRENT VOTER REGISTRATION HERE.

View attachment 67244373

It's fun to watch you lie your ass off.

YOU'VE JUST BEEN GROKKED!

It's fun to watch you lie your ass off.

YOU'VE JUST BEEN GROKKED!

It's common to see you lie your ass off making bull**** claims as usual.

Feel free to refute anything in my post....what am I saying...like you can ever refute ANYTHING I post....

good fellas laugh.jpg

' As revealed by WikiLeaks, Secretary of State Clinton sent a cable to John Beryle, who was U.S. Ambassador to Russia; the U.S. Ambassador to the Georgia Embassy; and U.S. ambassador to the Russian Embassy, on August 17, 2009. The cable read in part, “Action Request: Embassy Moscow is requested to alert at the highest appropriate level the Russian Federation that FBI Director Mueller plans to deliver the HEU sample once he arrives in Moscow on September 21.”

Not surprisingly, supporters of the Clintons, such as the Huffington Post, interpreted the cable in the most favorable light for Hillary and Bill Clinton. “The text and tweet released by WikiLeaks more than suggests Mueller is guilty of a serious crime, passing on nuclear material to the USA’s superpower rival. But,” the Post added, “the section it omitted from the tweet changes the entire context of Mueller’s actions.”

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...livering-uranium-to-russians-raises-questions

NO ONE DENIES HE DID IT.....

Strange, despite their pioneering work exposing this wrongful conviction, the Daily Caller still thinks the Central Park Five were guilty despite their exoneration, DNA evidence, their successful lawsuit.

I don't know about what each individual associated with the Daily Caller thinks about the Trisha Meili case but I do know people in high places are not immune to error. Both James Comey and Robert Mueller share in the blame for wrongly accusing Steven Hatfill of responsibility for the anthrax attack, even though the FBI long had evidence it was Ivins who was the likely suspect. The government settled with Hatfill for over $5 million for the false accusation but Mueller still claimed he and Comey made no mistake. Mueller is an unrepentant pompous buffoon.

All sorts of racist buffoons spread their racist vitriol all over the country in the fake Tawana Brawley rape claim. Louis Farrakhan marched in the street lying about supposed white racism while Al Sharpton falsely accused the government of hiding evidence in the case because the whites in the government hated blacks. None of that was true. Farrakhan and Sharpton, like Comey and Mueller, never apologized to their victims or to the American people.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html

A bunch of nonsense from a right-wing site trying to tie Mueller, or as they put it "Mueller's FBI" to something he had nothing to do with. Reread post #27, slowly... If Mueller "illegally" refused something like you claim, he'd be prosecuted... I don't recall him being prosecuted.

Not only that, Mueller was not even sued by these men when they sued the government for wrong imprisonment.

Not only that, Mueller was not even MENTIONED anywhere in their lawsuit.

Not only that, the judge in that lawsuit reconfirmed that Mueller has 0 involvement in that case.

I don't know about what each individual associated with the Daily Caller thinks about the Trisha Meili case but I do know people in high places are not immune to error. Both James Comey and Robert Mueller share in the blame for wrongly accusing Steven Hatfill of responsibility for the anthrax attack, even though the FBI long had evidence it was Ivins who was the likely suspect. The government settled with Hatfill for over $5 million for the false accusation but Mueller still claimed he and Comey made no mistake. Mueller is an unrepentant pompous buffoon.

All sorts of racist buffoons spread their racist vitriol all over the country in the fake Tawana Brawley rape claim. Louis Farrakhan marched in the street lying about supposed white racism while Al Sharpton falsely accused the government of hiding evidence in the case because the whites in the government hated blacks. None of that was true. Farrakhan and Sharpton, like Comey and Mueller, never apologized to their victims or to the American people.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html

I assume that based on his extensive record, you include Trump in your gallery of racist buffoons.

A bunch of nonsense from a right-wing site trying to tie Mueller, or as they put it "Mueller's FBI" to something he had nothing to do with. Reread post #27, slowly... If Mueller "illegally" refused something like you claim, he'd be prosecuted... I don't recall him being prosecuted.

Not only that, Mueller was not even sued by these men when they sued the government for wrong imprisonment.

Not only that, Mueller was not even MENTIONED anywhere in their lawsuit.

Not only that, the judge in that lawsuit reconfirmed that Mueller has 0 involvement in that case.

You can cite all the erroneous sources you like but you cannot prove the facts wrong.Erroneous sources are wrong and nobody should be accepting their lying crap over the truth.

View attachment 67244373

More idiotic posts....

GROKKED!

You can cite all the erroneous sources you like but you cannot prove the facts wrong.Erroneous sources are wrong and nobody should be accepting their lying crap over the truth.

Everything you just said applies to you very well.

Meet some former and/or current members of Mueller's biased team of anti-Trump investigators:

Robert Mueller: Obama head of FBI, 2009-2013.
Jeannie Rhee: Deputy AG under Obama, large Hillary campaign donor.
Andrew Weissman: Special counsel to FBI under Obama, big Hillary campaign donor.
James Quarles: Big democrat donor for decades, from Dukakis to Hillary.
Michael Dreeben: Deputy AG under Obama.
Aaron Zebley: Special FBI agent under Mueller in Obama administration.
Greg Andres: Deputy Assistant AG under Obama.

Should partisan hacks recuse themselves from political witch-hunts? Not democrats, according to democrats.

You can't ask a question with an assumed premise and loaded phrases.

You are therefore guilty of the very thing you are accusing others of (partisanship).

RE: the thread question

Is the Pope Catholic?

I assume that based on his extensive record, you include Trump in your gallery of racist buffoons.

Does Trump slander old white men and cops? I have never heard that. Does Trump disparage blacks? I have never heard that. Are all old white men and republicans racists? I have heard that.

Meet some former and/or current members of Mueller's biased team of anti-Trump investigators:

Robert Mueller: Obama head of FBI, 2009-2013.
Jeannie Rhee: Deputy AG under Obama, large Hillary campaign donor.
Andrew Weissman: Special counsel to FBI under Obama, big Hillary campaign donor.
James Quarles: Big democrat donor for decades, from Dukakis to Hillary.
Michael Dreeben: Deputy AG under Obama.
Aaron Zebley: Special FBI agent under Mueller in Obama administration.
Greg Andres: Deputy Assistant AG under Obama.

Should partisan hacks recuse themselves from political witch-hunts? Not democrats, according to democrats.

Every investigator is biased.

Every investigator for the police is biased against the person they are investigating and for the police side of it.

The question is, what kind of biased is acceptable.

Should biased investigators recuse themselves?
Whether they should depends on the nature and extent of interpretative control (actual and potential) associated with their role in the investigative process.

Whew! You'll be happy to know, in that case, that there is no evidence that any of those people are biased or 'partisan hacks' and there's no witch-hunt occuring.

It will be a comfor to you to learn that Mueller is a lifelong conservative republican, appointed by another lifelong conservative republicans who was installed by another conservative republican.

Yay! I love being the bearer of great news!

It is a witch hunt when the investigation was supposed to be about colluding with Russia to influence the election or obstruction of justice and we haven't had even one case where someone has been accused of that. So, you keep on fishing and fishing and fishing to find whatever else you can. AKA, a witch hunt.

Back
Top Bottom