• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Short Political Survey

X

xeqshinor

Hi,

I'm conducting a survey for my government class which pertains to current political issues. I must get 50 people to complete these surveys and thought this would be the perfect place :-D ... Well anyways, if you're interested, I'll send a free G-mail invitation to all participants, just include your e-mail in the post. It will take no more than 30 seconds. Answer the questions in the following way.

the number, followed by the answer. Then initials at the bottom (optional)
example:
18-22
male
1. yes
2. no
3. Strongly Agree
etc.

Here it is:

1. Should human cloning be allowed in this generation?

Yes No

2. Should Prayer be allowed in the School environment?

Yes No

3. The Patriot Act is an acceptable method of fighting domestic terrorism within the United States.

Strongly Agree /Agree /Disagree /Strongly Disagree

4. The government should increase spending on AIDS and HIV research

5. Democratizing Iraq has helped minimize threats of terrorism in the United States and the rest of the world.

6. The United States should invest money on researching alternative energy sources rather than excavating more oil.

7. The government should be in charge of the Internet.

Initials _________
Thank you

Some of your questions are unclear and/or false dichotomies. If this is for school, you might want to consider rephrasing some of them. But I've answered them as best I could:

Male

1. Yes (You should specify whether you mean therapeautic or reproductive cloning, and for what purpose the cloning would be done.)

2. Yes (Prayer should be allowed in school, and I don't think anyone would dispute that. The controversy, however, is over whether teachers and administrators should have the right to lead public school students in prayer. And to this question I would answer "no.")

3. Disagree (The Patriot Act isn't a method of fighting terrorism.)

4. Agree

5. Strongly disagree

6. Agree (False dichotomy; it should do both.)

7. Disagree (In charge of the internet in what way?)

Back
Top Bottom