• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

short and sweet

dstebbins

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I know everyone's tired of hearing about abortion, so I'll be short and sweet.

I support abortion simply because it's an adrenaline rush to kill and not get thrown in prison for it. Period. Dot. End of sentence. End of story. Good day.
 

tecoyah

Back
DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
9,777
Reaction score
3,417
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
dstebbins said:
I know everyone's tired of hearing about abortion, so I'll be short and sweet.

I support abortion simply because it's an adrenaline rush to kill and not get thrown in prison for it. Period. Dot. End of sentence. End of story. Good day.

So....you are a Psychopath....good to know.

No...wait....you arent a Psycho....just a troll. (The bright green hair sticking up all pointy....gave you away)
 

dstebbins

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
tecoyah said:
So....you are a Psychopath....good to know.

No...wait....you arent a Psycho....just a troll. (The bright green hair sticking up all pointy....gave you away)
What's the matter? Is daddy's political views too radical for you?
 

FutureIncoming

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
5,623
Reaction score
605
Location
Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
dstebbins wrote: "I support abortion simply because it's an adrenaline rush to kill and not get thrown in prison for it."

So? Nobody throws you into prison for swatting a mosquito. You should be able to have all the thrills you can handle, just by visiting a swamp (or a landfill, if you'd like to swat flies for variety).
 
Last edited:

dstebbins

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
FutureIncoming said:
dstebbins wrote: "I support abortion simply because it's an adrenaline rush to kill and not get thrown in prison for it."

So? Nobody throws you into prison for swatting a mosquito. You should be able to have all the thrills you can handle, just by visiting a swamp (or a landfill, if you'd like to swat flies for variety).
okay now people are just dodging me. You know exactly what I mean.:roll:
 

FISHX

Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Private
No really we don,t please enlighten us:roll:
 

FutureIncoming

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
5,623
Reaction score
605
Location
Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
dstebbins wrote: "I support abortion simply because it's an adrenaline rush to kill and not get thrown in prison for it."

FutureIncoming replied: "Nobody throws you into prison for swatting a mosquito. You should be able to have all the thrills you can handle, just by visiting a swamp ..."

dstebbins responded: "You know exactly what I mean."

Really? Even without prison, the killing that takes place during an abortion still comes with a fairly significant price tag. Much less than 18 years of child support, of course, but also much more than birth control. Perhaps you should consider Messages #233 and #235 of the "Godwin's Law Irrelevant in Rational Abortion Debate" Thread. Felicity put some effort into how ordinary birth control frequently equates to killing. Right up your alley, yes?
 

dstebbins

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
FutureIncoming said:
dstebbins wrote: "I support abortion simply because it's an adrenaline rush to kill and not get thrown in prison for it."

FutureIncoming replied: "Nobody throws you into prison for swatting a mosquito. You should be able to have all the thrills you can handle, just by visiting a swamp ..."

dstebbins responded: "You know exactly what I mean."

Really? Even without prison, the killing that takes place during an abortion still comes with a fairly significant price tag. Much less than 18 years of child support, of course, but also much more than birth control. Perhaps you should consider Messages #233 and #235 of the "Godwin's Law Irrelevant in Rational Abortion Debate" Thread. Felicity put some effort into how ordinary birth control frequently equates to killing. Right up your alley, yes?
and yet your sig suggests that you support abortion.:lol:
 

FutureIncoming

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
5,623
Reaction score
605
Location
Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
dstebbins quoted: "Felicity put some effort into how ordinary birth control frequently equates to killing. Right up your alley, yes?"

--and wrote: "and yet your sig suggests that you support abortion."

Yes, but I don't claim it should be done for thrills. I HAVE claimed elsewhere that it should be considered a solution to the problem that birth control doesn't always work. Abortion WORKS, to ensure that you don't have kids you don't want. (So use birth control normally, and abortion as a backup plan. Simple and pragmatic.) In my previous post I was trying to show how you might thrill yourself (which you claimed you like in post #1 here) by using birth control, for less expense than abortion.
 
Last edited:

ngdawg

conliberaservatarianist
DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
24
Location
trackside
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
FutureIncoming said:
dstebbins quoted: "Felicity put some effort into how ordinary birth control frequently equates to killing. Right up your alley, yes?"

--and wrote: "and yet your sig suggests that you support abortion."

Yes, but I don't claim it should be done for thrills. I HAVE claimed elsewhere that it should be considered a solution to the problem that birth control doesn't always work. Abortion WORKS, to ensure that you don't have kids you don't want. (So use birth control normally, and abortion as a backup plan. Simple and pragmatic.) In my previous post I was trying to show how you might thrill yourself (which you claimed you like in post #1 here) by using birth control, for less expense than abortion.
I should think if he thrills himself, he wouldn't have to use birth control:2rofll:
 

FutureIncoming

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
5,623
Reaction score
605
Location
Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
ngdawg quoted: "I was trying to show how you {dstebbins} might thrill yourself (which you claimed you like in post #1 here) by using birth control, for less expense than abortion."

--and wrote: "I should think if he thrills himself, he wouldn't have to use birth control"

Different thrills. the post #1 referenced above mentions a thrill of killing. Felicity has described how several ordinary varieties of birth control involves killing. Thus, for dstebbins, those sorts of birth control should be thrilling. Nevertheless, even if a particular alternate thrill is involved, THAT TOO can be a birth control procedure. It is known that men with too-low a sperm count are often unable to cause pregnancy. And one way of obtaining a too-low sperm count during sexual intercours involves thrills that precede it....
 

doughgirl

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
60
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Conservative
dstebbins said, “I know everyone's tired of hearing about abortion, so I'll be short and sweet.

I support abortion simply because it's an adrenaline rush to kill and not get thrown in prison for it. Period. Dot. End of sentence. End of story. Good day”.
What a sick comment to make.

It would be an adrenaline rush to see you in the ring with one of those Ultimate Fighter guys. NOW THAT WOULD BE AN ARENILINE RUSH. :lol:
 

dstebbins

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
doughgirl said:
What a sick comment to make.

It would be an adrenaline rush to see you in the ring with one of those Ultimate Fighter guys. NOW THAT WOULD BE AN ARENILINE RUSH. :lol:
There's no such organization as "Ultimate Fighter." There's Ultimate Fighting Championship, but not Ultimate Fighter.:lol:

Btw, when you caps a sentence for emphasis, it looks tacky when you end it with a period and not an exclamation point.:cool:
 

Felicity

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
11,946
Reaction score
1,717
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
dstebbins said:
it looks tacky .:cool:
This bit of irony brought to you by the OP...:lol:
 

steen

Lie Detector
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
4,081
Reaction score
0
Location
Upper Midwest
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Trolling, trolling, trolling
Keep that trolling rolling... :2razz:
 

doughgirl

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
60
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Conservative
Steen you mean, KILLIN KILLIN KILLIN don't ya?
 
Top Bottom