• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shocking video shows man punching 11-year-old girl in the face during fight outside mall

1.)Actually this situation started because the group was harassing and attacking a lady and the Vet stepped in to help.
2.) Being her in as a witness show the video of how aggressive the "Little Girl" was and I doubt he will be indicted at all.
3.) The news indicated this type of crap has been happening a lot at this Mall. The "Little Girl" may have a history.

1.) actually? as opposed to what else. Yes I read thats why he claimed. none of that justifies his assault on a 12 year old little girl
2.) again your subjective opinion of "aggression" doesn't not justify the violent assault hence why his lawyer isnt pushing that angle the hardest, hence why isntatnly brought up his mental state, hence why an off duty officer on the scene made the arrest and hence why now after all the info is out his assault on the little girl maybe upgraded to felony assault.
This sociopath is going down for aleast one count of assault . . IMO the only thing the remains to be scene is if its felony or not.
3.) again has ZERO impact on the justification of his assault. We could find out she is isis . . its meaningless. Assault/self defense is about the info at the time of the assault/self defence and if there reaction/response was reasonable under the circumstances. Speculation about her history is meaningless.

theres nothing known in this story to justify a psychotic haymaker on a 11 year old little girl. logically he could have easily killed her.

if we are talking abotu fantasy land sure i could maybe invent a story that could help the guy out. . . maybe if she brandished a serious weapon (gun/machete lol) at him and then when charging him cler audio came out saying she was going to kill him . . shy of that . . this nutbag is going down and rightfully so.

Im already under the opinion he has SERIOUS mental issues, any 6'5" 250lb man clocking an unarmed 11 year old little girl does but if that medically proven i hope he gets the help he needs but it in no way excuse his crimes, just shows he is unstable to be loose in civil society with out meds/treatment or not at all.

Back
Top Bottom