• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shai Agassi: A bold plan for mass adoption of electric cars

These guys have what appears to be a serious solution to lithium ion batteries. Zinc Air.

REVOLT

Then there is lithium air batteries again with a forward look with in the next few years.

These guys have what appears to be a serious solution to lithium ion batteries. Zinc Air.

Unless they actually have a working product for sale, I wouldn't get too excited. A lot of companies have press releases and marketing materials that promise stuff they don't deliver. Now granted their white paper has some actual science and a little data, but that is still is a far cry from the real deal.

Unless they actually have a working product for sale, I wouldn't get too excited. A lot of companies have press releases and marketing materials that promise stuff they don't deliver. Now granted their white paper has some actual science and a little data, but that is still is a far cry from the real deal.

Yeah no I checked it out they are still in development phase. 5-10 years they say. There was a prototype photo I saw in one of their pdf's. Apparently they are building a manufacturing plant though in the US. Can't recall where I read it was going up but I read a poster say it was close to where he lived. Clearly though it would be an advancement that makes fuel cells look even more extremely inefficient then they already look.

Back
Top Bottom