• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seven Hours and 37 minutes missing.

Trump's strength is mostly in the South, and somehow he captured the support of the evangelicals. Sorry, I can't explain that one.
that's an easy one (i grew up in the South and in the Church).

they convinced everyone that libs/Dems are evil/Satan. everyone in the church knows you fight Satan to the death and at any personal price.

Actually, no one was aware of the Nixon audio tapes until testimony before Congress started. It was a surprising revelation that the tapes existed and that is what doomed Nixon.

Alright, that's fair.

Except back then it was known, and admitted, there were indeed tapes.

Trump acts mafioso style, using burner phones.

However, I do believe with enough digging it may be possible the committee can ascertain who was calling who, when, and from what phone. It will be a complex task. But, it might be doable.

Not that hard,

Each and every phone call is tracked, using cell records they can determine the geographic location within a few hundred meters. If the NSA was involved they might have the voice records as well

Not that hard,

Each and every phone call is tracked, using cell records they can determine the geographic location within a few hundred meters. If the NSA was involved they might have the voice records as well

Yes. But, which phones?

Yes. But, which phones?

Use computers algorithms to filter out phones that were used a few months before, and months after. That will eliminate non burner phones. Then limit to phone calls made in a certain geographic region of DC. The proper filters would make the search relatively easy for a security agency to figure out, with enough manpower of course

Back
Top Bottom