• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serious and Honest Question For Pro-Life Men

I see basic language skills also elude you. Have a grade school student explain the meaning of my words to you.

I explained them to you. Not my fault you're too stupid to know the difference.

I believe it's a life but legal abortion is not murder. I am pro choice.

You're not pro choice, you're pro abortion.

Do you support people having a choice to refuse to provide financial support to women who have children they can't support?

Yes making abortion illegal doesn't stop it but emerges more risks and complications to the women who want to have an abortion.

No, you posted incoherent tripe. That you do not see it only speaks about your intellect.

That you claims it's tripe because you don't like it says more about your lack of intellect than anything else.

Thanks for proving my point. Take a remedial English class.

There you go again thinking agreement means correct. Sign of someone that's not very smart. I can't use certain terms. Certain mods gets their feelings hurt.

Back
Top Bottom