• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Serial Liar: Trump's RNC Speech Fact Checked

So called "fact checking" is about 90% opinion and spin

Hitler called it "Lügenpresse" which translates to Lying Press. He convinced his German followers that the Press reporting on his Government accurately were liars. They bought it.

Trump calls it Fake News. His followers buy it.

History often repeats itself.

Lol this is pathetic.

CNN talking about Trump giving misleading information is the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen. :lamo

The graphic they posted about us having "4% of the world's population but 25% of the world's cases" is intentionally misleading, and they know it. It counts all the nations in the Southern Hemisphere that were experiencing summer at the time the pandemic hit.

CNN constantly accuses Trump of calling White Nationalists in Virginia "good people," when it is well established that this is false. He was referring to Southerners who were loyal to Lee and the Confederacy, but detested the institution of slavery.

Brian Stelter wrote a piece on how Tucker Carlson's audience was 99% white.

Anderson Cooper compared HCQ to "snakeoil"

I could go on and on...

Nobody beats Trump when it comes to lies! More than 20,000 now! Many, many of Trump’s claims are provably false.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

Your CNN lies argument is very weak.

As far as the virus is concerned, we know now that summer doesn’t make much difference and the Southern Hemisphere has now experienced both summer and winter so that argument is out of date. You need to find a new one. We are number 205 out of 215 with 215 being the worst as measured by virus deaths per million population on worldometer.

The “good people“ statement was also condemned by people like Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott and others. Trump’s cleanup crew made up a story for the “good people” statement but that doesn’t make it “well established.”

Everyone knows Tucker is a racist.

We also know now that HCQ doesn’t work, yet some people still push it. Snake Oil may be a little harsh but it’s not totally inappropriate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nobody beats Trump when it comes to lies! More than 20,000 now! Many, many of Trump’s claims are provably false.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

Your CNN lies argument is very weak.

As far as the virus is concerned, we know now that summer doesn’t make much difference and the Southern Hemisphere has now experienced both summer and winter so that argument is out of date. You need to find a new one. We are number 205 out of 215 with 215 being the worst as measured by virus deaths per million population on worldometer.

The “good people“ statement was also condemned by people like Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott and others. Trump’s cleanup crew made up a story for the “good people” statement but that doesn’t make it “well established.”

Everyone knows Tucker is a racist.

We also know now that HCQ doesn’t work, yet some people still push it. Snake Oil may be a little harsh but it’s not totally inappropriate.

George, it sounds like you’re putting out some lies there yourself lol.

Stelter said Tucker’s audience was 99% white, provably false.

You said Tucker was a racist, guess what? Provably false. I’ve been watching the show regularly for years. And I would not watch a show whose host was racist.

Stelter said Tucker was warning his audience that black rioters were coming for them, false. Period.

Trump did not call white nationalists good people, your explanation has nothing to do with it, false.

HCQ is not snakeoil, that was false.

CNN reported that Kim Jung Un was likely dead. False.

CNN reported the NYT story that Bush would not be voting for Trump. False.

Your summer/winter argument is lame. Most of the Southern Hemisphere was spared of Covid, for the most part, when the pandemic hit. And CNN knows this.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
George, it sounds like you’re putting out some lies there yourself lol.

Stelter said Tucker’s audience was 99% white, provably false.

You said Tucker was a racist, guess what? Provably false. I’ve been watching the show regularly for years. And I would not watch a show whose host was racist.

Stelter said Tucker was warning his audience that black rioters were coming for them, false. Period.

Trump did not call white nationalists good people, your explanation has nothing to do with it, false.

HCQ is not snakeoil, that was false.

CNN reported that Kim Jung Un was likely dead. False.

CNN reported the NYT story that Bush would not be voting for Trump. False.

Your summer/winter argument is lame. Most of the Southern Hemisphere was spared of Covid, for the most part, when the pandemic hit. And CNN knows this.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I said nothing about Stelter.

As for Tucker perhaps you don’t understand what racism is. He’s such a scumbag he’s having trouble even getting anyone to advertise on his show.

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' Loses at Least 26 Advertisers After Immigration Comment

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' Loses at Least 26 Advertisers After Immigration Comment | Hollywood Reporter

One of his recent comments about the BLM:

“This may be a lot of things, this moment we're living through, but it is definitely not about Black lives. And remember that when they come for you and at this rate, they will. Anyone who has ever been subjected to the rage of the mob knows the feeling. It's like being swarmed by hornets. You cannot think clearly. And the temptation is to panic. But you can't panic. You got to keep your head and tell the truth. Tell the truth. If you show weakness of any kind, they will crush you.”

Of course the cleanup crew at Fox tried to fix it but he lost even more sponsors. This time it was Disney, Papa John’s, Poshmark and T-Mobile.

Tuckers comments are all scripted so that it gives the racist message to the viewers but it’s also cleverly written so that the cleanup crew can twist it to make it sound better.

Trump doesn’t like to denounce the racists, or QAnon, or the right wing violence. If Trump thinks a group will support him, they get a free pass. That’s why Trump is a problem. Biden denounces all violence which is what we want from a president.

You simply deny the science on HCQ there’s no helping you there.

The Southern Hemisphere has not been spared from Covid. Covid is present in all countries. How widespread it is within any country is dependent on the actions taken by each country. There is no evidence that the virus acts differently depending on which hemisphere it’s in.

As for Kim and Bush, news outlets do not always get the story correct, but that’s different than deliberately lying as Trump does every day. I don’t remember CNN saying Kim was likely dead but they did say there were lots of rumors just like everyone else did.

I don't know how "gleefully" people point out all of his lies every day, but they sure as hell shouldn't be ignored. There's enough idiots condoning all the lies and corruption from this POS just through their silence. If he's lying, bring it to everyone's attention. Ideally he'd be called out on each and every lie and made to explain himself, but the ***** runs away from the microphone if anyone get close to doing that. He's a hateful, selfish weak scumbag, he needs to get the boot. Hopefully his insanity will not affect our country next year, but who knows?

His insanity will definitely affect America next year. He will still be our president the first 20 days. Then he will be all over the news for much better reasons I will explain later.

Back
Top Bottom