• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

September 11th conspiracy theories

Re: 911 WAS an inside job.

arussian.

arussian said:
(#362).
What have you “explained”? You repeated poor idea of Nova about multiplication effect of falling floors. When I’ve attracted (with some effort) your learned attention to the core of WTC1,2 buildings you replied in the following ambiguous way: (#340)

I can bet this sort of “explanations” (without any references to photos, features, details and peculiarities of the real process) can ignite suspicions and mistrust best of all.

Confess, teacher, conspiracy theorists hired you for doing your job in this thread? :smile:
Right choice, by the way, they must be smart. ;)

Since you are the only one with a semi valid question , and the fact that your insults are just plain weak, I will explain in detail, from plane impact to collapse, in terms even you can understand, the complete time line and events of one of the buildings collapse. Now you only get to pick one. Which of the towers or #7?

And because I've spent my professional life working steel, rigging structure, and installing, servicing, and inspecting fire alarms I will have to figure out how to scan drawings I will make (I also do mechanical drawings) to my CPU, and attach them to posts. I don't know these things because I've been working hands on the things we address on this thread and not sitting in front of a keyboard posting links and pictures. (Hell I am proud of myself for figuring copy and paste). You only get one arussian, choose well. It will be the definitive explanation of how your chosen building toppled.

PS. I like how you deem "NOVA" poor. I guess Alex Jones is a god to you?

And again, I don't need references, this has been explained satisfactorily by my "reference" me, teacher, of the massive brain.

teacher said:
Yea arch. Ah....what movie? Don't get me wrong, we are all happy for you over hear at conspiracy theory 101 and all, a little jealous but,,,,what movie?

Some conspiracy free DVD.
I think it's total BS and these theories are nothing but the ufologists getting a kick out of those few stupid enough to fall in their little games.

Arch Enemy said:
I think it's total BS and these theories are nothing but the ufologists getting a kick out of those few stupid enough to fall in their little games.

I wonder how many believe what they put out compared to those making a quick buck?

teacher said:
And now for one of the leader of the tin foil hat crowd, I proudly present, Nappy. With something profound to say of course. Like, "you ostrich you".

Oh well, he was replying to this thread but caught me and logged off. I mean, he wouldn't want to look stupid or anything. :rolleyes:

Arch Enemy said:

Yeah like the MIT structural engineer on the DVD. To bad you didn't make your post 1 minute earlier, then we could talk conspiracy. ;)

OK, now more for my most favorite person ever!!!

More links, Yeah!!!

983219032.jpg

Credentials, Credentials, Credentials...

The guy who worked for the company that certified the steel components used in the construction of the WTC buildings wouldn't doubt the official story, would he?...

http://www.septembereleventh.org/newsarchive/2004-11-11-ryan.php

Towers' Design Parameters
Twin Towers' Designers Anticipated Jet Impacts Like September 11th's

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/design.html

NEW SEISMIC DATA REFUTES OFFICIAL EXPLANATION

http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_03_02/NEW_SEISMIC_/new_seismic_.html

Speaking of credentials it should be of interest to note that the staff of this website... http://physics911.net/ have absolutely none.

Robert Ballan
Norwood, NY, USA

MSc & JD: Clarkson College
Chemistry & Law

Walter Davis
Kent, OH, USA

PhD: U of Connecticut
Kinesiology
A. K. Dewdney
London, Canada

PhD: U of Waterloo
Mathematics
Derrick Grimmer
Ames, IA, USA

PhD: Washington University
Physics
Timothy P. Howell
Upsala, Sweden

PhD: U. of Edinburgh
Computer Science
Joseph M. Keith
Tustin, CA, USA

BSE: California State University at LA
Aerospace engineer
Peter J. Kirsch
Western Cape, South Africa

MD: University of Witwatersrand
Forensic pathology
Jerry Longspaugh
Fort Worth, TX, USA

MSc: Brooklyn Polytechnic
Aerospace engineer
Brad Mayeaux
Kenner, LA, USA

Electr. &Tech. Inst. of New Orleans
Cellphone engineer
George F. Nelson
Huntsville, AL, USA

US Air Force
Colonel (ret.)
Ralph W. Omholt
Kirkland, WA, USA

AAPP University of Alaska
Professional Airline Pilot
Morgan Reynolds
Arkansas, USA PhD: U of Wisconsin
former Chief Economist,
United States Department of Labor

Helen Stace
Perth, Australia

PhD: U of Sydney
Biology

Bernard Windham
Tallahassee, FL, USA MS Florida State
MS Louisiana State
Statistician
Gregory Zeigler
Santa Fe, NM, USA PhD: U of California at Los Angeles
Military Intelligence

Associate Members

John DiNardo
Towaco, NJ, USA

BA: Kean University
Science Education
Patrick Dority
San Diego, CA, USA

U of California San Diego
Software Engineer
Donald Eckhoff
Morgan Hill CA, USA

Drexel Institute of Technology
Engineer & manufacturer
Eric Hufschmid
Goleta, CA, USA

CAD/CAM Software Developer
Kenyon Gibson
London, England

USC @ Santa Barbara
US Naval Intelligence
Leland Lehrman
Santa Fe, NM, USA
+1.505.982.3609

Webmaster
Radio Show Host
Activist
Frank Levi
Dromara, N. Ireland

BSc (Hons) Queens University of Belfast
IT Manager
Don Paul
San Francisco, CA, USA

Stegner Fellow: Stanford University
author/activist
Martha Rush
Auburn Hills, MI, USA

Oxford High School
Certified Respiratory Therapist & private pilot

Jonah Winters
Vancouver, Canada MA: U of Toronto
Web designer

Those New Yorkers sure are stupid...

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and “Consciously Failed” To Act; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York’s Attorney General, New Zogby International Poll Reveals

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855

So is former high-ranking Republican official Paul Craig Roberts...

Former Asst. Sec. Of Treasury Under Reagan Doubts Official 9/11 Story; Claims Neo Con Agenda Is As 'Insane As Hitler And Nazi Party When They Invaded Russia In Dead Of Winter'

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/27928.htm

The former Former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term is a friggin' idiot as well.

Former Bush Admin Member Says Government Complicit In 9/11

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

Former MI5 Agent's are always pretty dull individuals as well...

Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 An Inside Job

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2005/270605insidejob.htm

Last edited:

teacher said:
Oh well, he was replying to this thread but caught me and logged off. I mean, he wouldn't want to look stupid or anything. :rolleyes:

Yeah whatever, I've been poppin' in and out all night and that's why I just made a huge post while you were making this one right, because I'm so petrified. Do you really think I'm scared of you or something? You keep acting like people fear you and your greatness...... NEWSFLASH, Almighty one, THEY DON'T!!! Maybe I'll teach you how to post pictures online sometime, if your nice.

naptowntruthseeker said:
Yeah whatever, I've been poppin' in and out all night and that's why I just made a huge post while you were making this one right, because I'm so petrified. Do you really think I'm scared of you or something? You keep acting like people fear you and your greatness...... NEWSFLASH, Almighty one, THEY DON'T!!! Maybe I'll teach you how to post pictures online sometime, if your nice.

I wouldn't take water from you if I were on fire.

naptowntruthseeker said:
OK, now more for my most favorite person ever!!!More links, Yeah!!!
Yea, more links I've already saw, chewed up, and spat out. You're way behind the times juniour.

The guy who worked for the company that certified the steel components used in the construction of the WTC buildings wouldn't doubt the official story, would he?...
http://www.septembereleventh.org/newsarchive/2004-11-11-ryan.php

Yes, this guy. Kevin Ryan. Works for but not representing Underwriters Labratories. The company you cite. You ever had to comply with U.L. nappy? I have. He's a hack. Gets his timeline and apropriate temperatures all wrong. I've allready posted on him. Go read sport.
B]Towers' Design Parameters
Twin Towers' Designers Anticipated Jet Impacts Like September 11th's [/B]
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/design.html
Yep, these guys. Try to make the towers surviving the impact seem like some conspiracy. Well skippy, they were desighned for just that. But the damage, non-working fire suppression, compromised spay on fire retardent, and the fire dept. not being able to get to fires all has a little more to do with it. I also rip this post one. Go read sport.
NEW SEISMIC DATA REFUTES OFFICIAL EXPLANATION
Well, remember I said I have aces in my pockets. This one is new to this thread, but not to me. Seismic data is just that. It doesn't differantiate between explosions and say...wait for it...floors collapsing. And if they were expolsions then they were blowing before the collapse and would have blown stuff out the broken windows or broke windows for all to see. You haven't read my posts have you slappy?
Hacks in suits. This site is one of the first I tear apart. Go read sport.
Those New Yorkers sure are stupid...
Why don't you go there and tell them that?
All the rest is standard tin foil hat stuff. I can post links to sport. But I lay it out for the laymen. You can find anything you want on the net. All you're posted links I can counter with other links. Not my style, I know this stuff. You know www.You're a friggen moron.com. Go read my posts sport. I can't read them for you.

teacher said:
Naptowntruthseeker, Didga, arussian.

I challenge you to find problems with my posted explanation. But you can't, can you.

Well my argument (as you have heard before) goes something like this

This building was demolished

b7_mont.jpg

Larry Silverstein even said so

Your posted explanation was (and I para-phase) "why would they intentional set fire to a building and then blow it up if they had already wired it with explosives". Hmmm, maybe because they planned for it to come down ? So they wired it and blew it up. As you say

Except "if one explosion had gone off before had the whole scheme would have been blown". Hmmm, teacher, I dunno. One explosion beforehand, when a whole building was brought down by a controlled demolition in front of your very eyes ? Yes look at the picture. I think they could have gotten away with one explosion. I'm afraid your explanation is denial.

teacher said:
arussian.

Since you are the only one with a semi valid question , and the fact that your insults are just plain weak, I will explain in detail, from plane impact to collapse, in terms even you can understand, the complete time line and events of one of the buildings collapse. Now you only get to pick one. Which of the towers or #7?

Well, thank you in advance. My choice is WTC2.
My bewilderments regarding its' collapse are summarized in #344 (click it)

And because I've spent my professional life working steel, rigging structure, and installing, servicing, and inspecting fire alarms I will have to figure out how to scan drawings I will make (I also do mechanical drawings) to my CPU, and attach them to posts. I don't know these things because I've been working hands on the things we address on this thread and not sitting in front of a keyboard posting links and pictures...

Inserting a picture is that simple nowadays. Choose a picture hosting service
like this one: http://imageshack.us/
Upload your picture and they will immediately return the corresponding links
for pasting into forums and etc.

Didga said:
Except "if one explosion had gone off before had the whole scheme would have been blown". Hmmm, teacher, I dunno. One explosion beforehand, when a whole building was brought down by a controlled demolition in front of your very eyes ? Yes look at the picture. I think they could have gotten away with one explosion. I'm afraid your explanation is denial.

If so, where is the explosion on film?These things have a way of standing out, you know, shock waves, noise, flying debris. Even if there were an explosion, how do you know it wasn't the 6000 gallon fuel tank inside the building. Did ya know about that Didga? You friggin conspiracy theorist need to look at the facts first. Instead of your stupid little Alex Jones websites. I'm not forgetting you arussian. It's in the works, but you got preempted by Billo's return. Might take a while. Give nappy some time to post some more links and pictures and call me an ostrich again.

You know you people might want to take a look at all the other posts on this thread saying you people are nuts. They don't bother the way I do. They dismiss you out of hand. Quite a few over this threads life. That's how stupid you all are. I just enjoy shooting down your pathetic arguments, Didga, nappy, alan, Mr. Brooks. How about one of you make a poll about this. Oh I know, YOU'RE the only smart ones. The rest have a herd mentality and I'm the policeman. At least arussian brings some game. And Didga, I've explained Silverasses comment enough already. You need more proof, go view FiremanRyan's posts on this thread. Guess what? He's a fireman, and explains the comments of that suit wearer.

Teacher,

I have read a good bit of what you have posted, but for Gods sake you have posted alot. I didn't come to this forum for a couple of months! From what I have read though you in essence just believe the official story. The official story IS the conspiracy theory and is easily shredded upon a closer and objective look. Have you ever posted on anything that has been presented in this thread besides controlled demolition and building seven? Although these points are important, they are just a fraction of the evidence. What I posted about New Yorkers and the Zogby Poll was a little thing called sarcasm. At this point I really am wasting my time with you. After this post, whether you would like to or not I am going to just agree to disagree with you. I did a little debating, this is a debate forum after all, but my intent was really just to spread the word about this, which I have done here. Almost all relevant information has been presented, so if people so choose they can look into it.

This is a clip from the new documentary Loose Change, which features firefighters and other eyewitnesses discussing explosions at the World Trade Center and examines the physical evidence. Watch it and see teachers points get demolished. (no pun intended)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/060705controlleddemolition.htm

From 911 for the truth - Paul Rodriguez is a 911 hero who rescued many victims from the WTC, where he was a janitor in the North Tower; he accompanied firemen up the fire tower and let them onto the floors with a master key. For his acts of heroism, President Bush honored Rodriguez at the White House. Later, however, he realized that the “official” story is a lie. Rodriguez heard “explosions” in the North Tower before the building fell, confirming the 2+ Richter scale seismic recordings prior to the fall of each tower.

naptowntruthseeker said:
Lower case please, even when starting a sentance. I don't want to appear to be snooty.

I have read a good bit of what you have posted, but for Gods sake you have posted alot. I didn't come to this forum for a couple of months! From what I have read though you in essence just believe the official story.
I don't pay attention to anybodies "story". I have looked at the collapse itself from a scientific view point, coupled with my relevant proffesional experiance. These buildings fell just as exacly as I have stated. I can see it in my minds eye. They didn't need help from explosives.

The official story IS the conspiracy theory and is easily shredded upon a closer and objective look.
Then shred it. Don't just say you can shred it. I've been the only one doing any shredding on this thread. Come on nappy. You said it. Now back it up tuff guy. I do what I say.

I realise you're looking at all ancilliary evidence, Air Traffic Controll, Military posture, the goings and comings of various people leading up to the planes impact. All fine and dandy. But the fact remains that the planes knocked those towers done all by themselves. I've challanged over and over again for anyone to find holes in my explanation. The very fact that these buildings could have fallen just as I have decribed makes this giant theory moot. All these extra steps are not nessecary to explain the collapse. Maybe they kept Bush in place for a while to figure out their next best step. He's location was secure. Better to keep him there than move in a possible ambush or trap. So what if the figgin Saudis bolted. They were in fear of reprisals maybe. Air traffic control, this was an entirely new situation to them. They got caught off guard. Indesiveness was the word of the day. Notice how far that single engine plane wandered into D.C. airspace before fighter jets were on the sceene? I've read all this bullshit. I could go on. I'm staying with structure and fire. You find holes in my part then I'll find holes in yours.

Have you ever posted on anything that has been presented in this thread besides controlled demolition and building seven? Although these points are important, they are just a fraction of the evidence.

So, you admit you don't read all my posts before insulting their content. And yes, I've dabbled into it a little. There is one where someone gives me link that leads to a long list of bullshit. I destroyed the first ten, inviting the poster to find fault in my rebuttle of the link or ask for me to do the next ten. never haerd from them again. What a waste of my time.
Although these points are important, they are just a fraction of the evidence.
You've asked us to look at these things and figure it out for ourselves, right? Well I have and it don't sway me a bit.
What I posted about New Yorkers and the Zogby Poll was a little thing called sarcasm.
My bad, sorry. View my posts on other threads. This is the only place I keep it serious.

At this point I really am wasting my time with you.
Wht? Because your weak points can't sway the intelligent? Disprove my explanation and you'll have my attention on the rest. Which I have been following for years and have yet to see anything but whistling in the dark and "I wish it were so, I wish it were so". Dude, my I.Q. is in the 150's last go around, and I can use tools. I can think for myself. You are easily swayed by these links. I can post links that contradict your links. Put it in your own words, yout own thoughts, time line, deductions ect. Posting Alex Jones' dumb ass links don't cut the mustard.

After this post, whether you would like to or not I am going to just agree to disagree with you. I did a little debating, this is a debate forum after all,
You did no such thing. You can't find holes in my explanation. I've ripped your guys links full of holes. Then you guys insult me. But still no holes in my way. Weak.

but my intent was really just to spread the word about this, which I have done here. Almost all relevant information has been presented, so if people so choose they can look into it.
They have. They don't but it. People poston this thread that they hate me like poison anddisagree with everything I post, except this.
Agreeing to disagree means you got nothing. Find a new hobby.

This is a clip from the new documentary Loose Change, which features firefighters and other eyewitnesses discussing explosions at the World Trade Center and examines the physical evidence. Watch it and see teachers points get demolished. (no pun intended)
Like this. So you're in a large building. You hear a big noise and the building shakes. Tell me how to tell the difference between large parts of structure failing to the floor below and an explosion. I can. No debris shooting out the sides of buildings. No filmed fire balls. No tell tale signs of the following shock waves.This accounts for the seismic readings. Weak. Now you tell me how to tell the difference.

Little hint here nappy. Occam's Razor. It states the simples explanation is most often the correct one. We saw planes fly into those towers. That was enough. Wheres the holes in my way?

So nappy. Give me a couple of points in your own words and I'll at the least give you an logical explanation of equal believability.

OK, firstly I will be talking about World Trade Center Building 7. WTC 7 is located on the map below and is actually a little further away then other large buildings around the WTC complex.

WTC_map2.jpg

This building was not hit by a plane, there were no jet fuel fires in this building, the fires in WTC7 were only small.

wtc7-fires-close.jpg

World Trade Centre Bulding 7 collapsed in the manner below which can only be described as "a perfectly controlled demolition".

b7_mont.jpg

streamers.jpg

wtc7_pile.jpg

It is blindingly obvious that the building did not collapse by fire. It is also obvious from the manner the building fell that it was wired by a professional demolition team. No one single fuel tank explosion would cause the building to fall in the manner it did. WTC 7 also collapsed at free-fall showing no resistance by remaining intact structural beams. Only explosives placed correctly on the structural beams can cause a building to fall in this manner.

To argue that they decided on 911 to "pull" the building and then wire it with explosives on that day is absurd.

The building was wired with explosives in the weeks before 911. On the day small fires started or were started, the building was evacuated and then demolished. If the fires had of been strong enough to set off one of the pre-planted charges (although they were not strong enough) this would work in the favor of the person plotting to demolish the building. He could then set off the remaining charges and the collapse would look more natural and not completely like a premeditated demolition.

Last edited:

Oh look, more pictures, you still haven't read my posts, where I explain it all. Keep posting links and pictures, I've covered all. Go read my posts. Then shut your eyes and visualize. I do. You people are tedious, tiresome, and wrong. Post all you want. Find holes in my posts. You still can't. Let me put it like this.

Find a hole in my posts. Then we will debate.

Didga,

I don't know how else to say this. You are easily manipulated. I've explained all in my posts. Obviously my posts are beyond your ability to comprehend or you refuse to read them. I don't post links. I don't post pictures. You're stupid. I don't know how to say it nicely.

We are actually debating teacher its just a different debating style. I have read your posts. If you explanations are as strong as you suggest then please fell free to repost them. Your argument is not strengthen by squealing in bold. Repost your explanation of the posted photographic evidence succinctly and strengthen your argument.

Didga said:
We are actually debating teacher its just a different debating style. I have read your posts. If you explanations are as strong as you suggest then please fell free to repost them. Your argument is not strengthen by squealing in bold. Repost your explanation of the posted photographic evidence succinctly and strengthen your argument.

You suck. Discusion over. You're a retard. Now go tell. Pus*sy.

Lets discuss the Pentagon strike teacher

Evidence of a large commercial airplane hitting the Pentagon is rather hard to come by. None of the photos from the Pentagon strike have large pieces of debris evident. Instead a perfectly manicured lawn lies in front of a burning blast hole. Did a large commercial airplane fly in low, skid along the lawn and slam into the Pentagon ? If so where is it ?

010911pentagon.jpg

pentagon%20strike.jpg

crash.jpg

Pentagon%20Strike.JPG

This was the evidence released by the government to clear up the confusion over the Pentagon Strike

Pentagon_Pyrotechnik.jpg

Do you see a commercial airliner ??

This huge whole was punched into the C Ring of Pentagon

penthole.jpg

By what ?

Whatever hit the Pentagon also slammed into the only section reinforced to withstand extra damage. Donald Rumsfeld was safe in his office on the other side of the building, coincidence ?

Pentagon-after-800.jpg

Didga said:
This was the evidence released by the government to clear up the confusion over the Pentagon Strike

Pentagon_Pyrotechnik.jpg

Do you see a commercial airliner ??

Danke, und was sehen sie, mein scheiskoph. verstehen sie das? Warum immer tun sie das. Sie sind nicht rightig. Aber, sie sind dis sheist schpreken. Was ist los? Entschuldigung mein Duetche fruenden, lange zeit kein Duetche gesprotch.

Back
Top Bottom