• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate Intelligence Committee clears Ukraine

If this is all true, then those people who were so easily switched because of a Facebook post(s) were so dumb you wouldn't want them in your party anyway, would you?

This entire premise that people changed how they would vote based on Facebook posts is for two year olds to believe. It is an insult to a thinking man's intelligence and little wonder lefties use it.

I said they did not change how people voted. They changed whether they voted. It has also been very successful in Great Britain, Indonesia and now they are perfecting their 2020 attack with experiments in Africa.

I’m not arguing. I’m explaining why I’m right.

You wouldn't want such dumb people in your party would you? Those low information voters who make up their mind because people in authority tell them to?

OH WAIT! Millions in your party DID believe Trump colluded.

OH WAIT! <illions in your party believe Adam Schiff.

Little wonder your side is concerned about idiot humans voting based on FB posts.

Oh, Wait! Thinking RepubliCONs reelected two representatives under multiple indictments. Way to stand up for the rule of law.

Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif.
indicted on 60 federal counts in August 2018
San Diego Rep. Duncan Hunter expected to resign from Congress - Los Angeles Times

Chris Collins Insider Trading Indictment Court Documents
conspiracy to commit securities fraud, securities fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud and making false statements
READ: Chris Collins Insider Trading Indictment Court Documents | Heavy.com

This year instead of gifts, I’m giving everyone my opinion.

I keep calling Weismann Weinstein. Here is a good article showing how and why this guy is evil.

Why Andrew Weissmann Is So Despised | Ricochet

The now unsealed records expose efforts by Weissmann, and the Enron Task Force he led, to intimidate witnesses

Several affidavits unsealed last week catalogued veiled threats made to witnesses the Enron defendants sought to interview

He ruined Arthur Andersen, with 85,000 employees worldwide. Convicted at trial, a fatally damaged Andersen appealed. The Supreme Court eventually took the case. In 2005, the nation’s highest court overturned the conviction in a 9-0 opinion.

Weissmann sent four Merrill Lynch executives to prison for a year:

Judicial Watch received an email sent from Weissmann to Sally Yates, when she refused to carry out President Trump’s travel ban. Weissman wrote: “I am so proud. And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects.” Weissmann was also reported to have been at a Hillary Clinton election night party;

Later public events validated people’s concerns: Weissmann ordered a pre-dawn raid by the FBI on Manafort’s home in Virginia, and the raid lasted for hours. When Manafort was put in prison, he was in solitary confinement for 23 hours per day;

So, Arthur Anderson did not shred the Enron documents? Manafort was wrongly convicted?

People who winder if the glass is half empty or half full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

I said they did not change how people voted. They changed whether they voted. It has also been very successful in Great Britain, Indonesia and now they are perfecting their 2020 attack with experiments in Africa.

I’m not arguing. I’m explaining why I’m right.

Is there any evidence that:
1.) People didn't vote because of Facebook, Instagram or Twitter posts
2.) That those who didn't vote would have voted for Clinton or Trump

If so, please provide me a link and not some theoretical stuff based on what happened in Indonesia.

Oh, Wait! Thinking RepubliCONs reelected two representatives under multiple indictments. Way to stand up for the rule of law.

Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif.
indicted on 60 federal counts in August 2018
San Diego Rep. Duncan Hunter expected to resign from Congress - Los Angeles Times

Chris Collins Insider Trading Indictment Court Documents
conspiracy to commit securities fraud, securities fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud and making false statements
READ: Chris Collins Insider Trading Indictment Court Documents | Heavy.com

This year instead of gifts, I’m giving everyone my opinion.

Good job at diverting people to door number 3.

So, Arthur Anderson did not shred the Enron documents? Manafort was wrongly convicted?

People who winder if the glass is half empty or half full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

What did the SUPREME COURT say about the pit bulls tactics?

Is there any evidence that:
1.) People didn't vote because of Facebook, Instagram or Twitter posts
2.) That those who didn't vote would have voted for Clinton or Trump

If so, please provide me a link and not some theoretical stuff based on what happened in Indonesia.

It would be very difficult to create a such a count. You should read Read "Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President: What We Don't, Can't, and Do Know" October 3, 2018 by Kathleen Hall Jamieson

However:
The indictment mentions that the Russian accounts were meant to embed with and emulate “radical” groups. The content was not designed to persuade people to change their views, but to harden those views. Confirmation bias is powerful and commonly employed in these kinds of psychological operations (a related Soviet concept is “reflexive control”—applying pressure in ways to elicit a specific, known response). The intention of these campaigns was to activate—or suppress—target groups. Not to change their views, but to change their behavior.
And the measured results:
Mueller’s indictment shows that Russian accounts and agents accomplished more than just stoking divisions and tensions with sloppy propaganda memes. The messaging was more sophisticated, and some Americans took action. For example, the indictment recounts a number of instances where events and demonstrations were organized by Russians posing as Americans on social media. These accounts aimed to get people to do specific things. And it turns out—some people did.
Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It’s Now Undeniable | WIRED

Throughout 2016, they posted divisive content about topics such as Black Lives Matter, immigration and gun control; they bought political ads criticizing Clinton; and they pumped out hashtags like #Hillary4Prison and #TrumpTrain to their masses of followers.
Here'''s What We Know So Far About Russia'''s 2016 Meddling | Time

And the most impressive example result:
In March 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack. WikiLeaks published his emails in November 2016. Proponents of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory falsely claimed the emails contained coded messages that connected several U.S. restaurants and high-ranking officials of the Democratic Party with an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring. One of the establishments allegedly involved was the Comet Ping Pong restaurant and pizzeria in Washington, D.C.[6][7]

As Pizzagate spread, Comet Ping Pong received hundreds of threats from the theory's believers.[29] The restaurant's owner, James Alefantis, told The New York Times: "From this insane, fabricated conspiracy theory, we've come under constant assault. I've done nothing for days but try to clean this up and protect my staff and friends from being terrorized."[10]

On December 4, 2016, Edgar Maddison Welch, a 28-year-old man from Salisbury, North Carolina, arrived at Comet Ping Pong and fired three shots from an AR-15-style rifle that struck the restaurant's walls, a desk, and a door.[41][42][43] Welch later told police that he had planned to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory.[44] Welch saw himself as the potential hero of the story—a rescuer of children.[45] He surrendered after officers surrounded the restaurant and was arrested without incident.[46] No one was injured.[47]

Man opens fire in restaurant targeted by anti-Clinton "PizzaGate" fake news conspiracy
Man opens fire in restaurant targeted by anti-Clinton "PizzaGate" fake news conspiracy - CBS News

Good job at diverting people to door number 3.

I was responding to your question: You wouldn't want such dumb people in your party would you? Well, would you?

I sometimes wonder what happened to people who have asked me for directions.

What did the SUPREME COURT say about the pit bulls tactics?

I was not commenting on Weismann. I was commenting on your choice of individuals "wronged".

If you see me talking to myself, I’m just getting expert advice.

AncientGeek;1070982924]It would be very difficult to create a such a count. You should read Read "Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President: What We Don't, Can't, and Do Know" October 3, 2018 by Kathleen Hall Jamieson

However:
The indictment mentions that the Russian accounts were meant to embed with and emulate “radical” groups. The content was not designed to persuade people to change their views, but to harden those views. Confirmation bias is powerful and commonly employed in these kinds of psychological operations (a related Soviet concept is “reflexive control”—applying pressure in ways to elicit a specific, known response). The intention of these campaigns was to activate—or suppress—target groups. Not to change their views, but to change their behavior.

This is all speculative stuff with no evidence at all behind it. Please cite just one person who changed their vote from Hillary to Trump because of this theory

And the measured results:
Mueller’s indictment shows that Russian accounts and agents accomplished more than just stoking divisions and tensions with sloppy propaganda memes. The messaging was more sophisticated, and some Americans took action. For example, the indictment recounts a number of instances where events and demonstrations were organized by Russians posing as Americans on social media. These accounts aimed to get people to do specific things. And it turns out—some people did.
Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It’s Now Undeniable | WIRED

You are aware that there were demonstrations AGAINST Trump?

Throughout 2016, they posted divisive content about topics such as Black Lives Matter, immigration and gun control; they bought political ads criticizing Clinton; and they pumped out hashtags like #Hillary4Prison and #TrumpTrain to their masses of followers.
Here'''s What We Know So Far About Russia'''s 2016 Meddling | Time

Do you have any evidence as to the amount of money spent on ads against Hillary? If so, please give me a link

And the most impressive example result:
In March 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack. WikiLeaks published his emails in November 2016. Proponents of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory falsely claimed the emails contained coded messages that connected several U.S. restaurants and high-ranking officials of the Democratic Party with an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring. One of the establishments allegedly involved was the Comet Ping Pong restaurant and pizzeria in Washington, D.C.[6][7]

Except, there is not ONE stick of evidence that Julian Assange as much as KNEW and Russians. Never mind, getting them from a Russian. If Russia did indeed get the emails, the last way they would disseminate them would be with Assange who they didn't know.

A
s Pizzagate spread, Comet Ping Pong received hundreds of threats from the theory's believers.[29] The restaurant's owner, James Alefantis, told The New York Times: "From this insane, fabricated conspiracy theory, we've come under constant assault. I've done nothing for days but try to clean this up and protect my staff and friends from being terrorized."[10]

This is just fluff and has zero to do with changing people's votes

On December 4, 2016, Edgar Maddison Welch, a 28-year-old man from Salisbury, North Carolina, arrived at Comet Ping Pong and fired three shots from an AR-15-style rifle that struck the restaurant's walls, a desk, and a door.[41][42][43] Welch later told police that he had planned to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory.[44] Welch saw himself as the potential hero of the story—a rescuer of children.[45] He surrendered after officers surrounded the restaurant and was arrested without incident.[46] No one was injured.[47]

Man opens fire in restaurant targeted by anti-Clinton "PizzaGate" fake news conspiracy
Man opens fire in restaurant targeted by anti-Clinton "PizzaGate" fake news conspiracy - CBS News

This has zero to do with Russia changing the way people voted.

PS. As you can see, unlike others here, I do not just take what those who have websites (I have one of my own so it means nothing) says even if it is Wired or Snopes or HuffPO, say. They don't know anymore than you or I do. they are just typing like I am right now and inserting their opinions as facts, just like the sham impeachment charade.

You mean, like the Mueller investigation? Like that?

hey humbolt, you're obediently deflecting in a thread that disproves your previous obedient posts

That Ukraine was actively involved in supporting Clinton has already been established. .

Back
Top Bottom