• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Second Assassination of a President

Trump IS the "Trump agenda". No one can replace him. He will make sure of it.
I think 4 years of Biden/Harris virtually guarantees a Trump comeback...but I hope he uses a younger figurehead.

You want radical bomb making terrorists protected? That is traitorous. Drones are what protected us from attack under Obama.
I’m British and I have no problem bombing terrorists... I just don’t like the two faced stance of liberal leftists.

I’m British and I have no problem bombing terrorists... I just don’t like the two faced stance of liberal leftists.
There is nothing 2 faced about protecting our citizens from peril. Wars that make us less safe are another story. I believe we need to make our efforts in Afghanistan 100% drone based. There is no better way to defeat radical islam then through denying them targets while attacking them from above.

It was white racist filth that made AA necessary in the first place. You don't get to make an awful mess and then complain about the people trying to clean it up. You also have no standing to call anyone "bigoted" when you're the one who called Obama the "Afirmative Action President."
Obama IS the very first Affirmative Action President. That is a statement of fact. The fact that you consider it "bigoted" demonstrates that you think the Democrat-created Affirmative Action is bigoted.

The same thing is true with Harris. She is the very first Affirmative Action Vice President. Again, that is a statement of fact.

If you don't like it then abolish your government institutionalized leftist bigotry. You won't, of course, because all Democrats are bigots as your avid support for Affirmative Action demonstrates.

Obama IS the very first Affirmative Action President. That is a statement of fact. The fact that you consider it "bigoted" demonstrates that you think the Democrat-created Affirmative Action is bigoted.

The same thing is true with Harris. She is the very first Affirmative Action Vice President. Again, that is a statement of fact.

If you don't like it then abolish your government institutionalized leftist bigotry. You won't, of course, because all Democrats are bigots as your avid support for Affirmative Action demonstrates.
What exactly does "Affirmative Action President" mean to you? Please be specific. Because absent any other context, it's nothing more than a sugar-coated N-word.

JFK was shock and a mournful state of the nation. And a physical death. President Trump is a totally different form of assassination. A complete destruction of every aspect of his life. The house Dems acting like a bunch of screaming cheerleaders. Who are so terrified of him. It's laughable. President Trump is a strong man surviving what the Dems and media have done to him. In the past four years. He's a fighter and he won't give up. Don't blame him one bit. While former presidents, congressmen. Who have committed actual Treason. Have NOT been brought to justice. Still committing their corrupt actions behind the scenes for years. I believe in fairness. There was not one bit of fairness towards President from from the beginning. Nor respect of the citizens who voted for him into office. It's all about Satanic cult members who have given their souls to Satan for wealth and power. And to control citizens like little peons. And control the world. While thy live in their riches. It's so sad that it is laughable in a way. Their souls end up in hell for eternity. Yet people are so DECEIVED by them. They can't see the truth beyond their own noses. Good always defeats evil. And karma will get them sooner or later in it's own form.
Good triumphed over evil on Jan. 20, 2021 and the world rejoiced.

It's your thread, where did you disappear to, Eagle?

JFK was shock and a mournful state of the nation. And a physical death. President Trump is a totally different form of assassination. A complete destruction of every aspect of his life. The house Dems acting like a bunch of screaming cheerleaders. Who are so terrified of him. It's laughable. President Trump is a strong man surviving what the Dems and media have done to him. In the past four years. He's a fighter and he won't give up. Don't blame him one bit. While former presidents, congressmen. Who have committed actual Treason. Have NOT been brought to justice. Still committing their corrupt actions behind the scenes for years. I believe in fairness. There was not one bit of fairness towards President from from the beginning. Nor respect of the citizens who voted for him into office. It's all about Satanic cult members who have given their souls to Satan for wealth and power. And to control citizens like little peons. And control the world. While thy live in their riches. It's so sad that it is laughable in a way. Their souls end up in hell for eternity. Yet people are so DECEIVED by them. They can't see the truth beyond their own noses. Good always defeats evil. And karma will get them sooner or later in it's own form.

Second assassination?

You do know there have been more than two.

Right?

What exactly does "Affirmative Action President" mean to you? Please be specific. Because absent any other context, it's nothing more than a sugar-coated N-word.
A "sugar-coated N-word" that bigoted Democrat filth created. Once again, you are demonstrating just how bigoted the Democratic Party truly is by your outrage. Only leftist filth could come up with such a demeaning and condescending program, but that is precisely what we have come to expect from Democrats. Leftist bigotry is one more reason why the Democratic Party is the greatest threat the US has ever faced.

There’s literally thousands of other historical options...unlike the States...

I like this place ...about an hour away... Corfe castle

Portsmouth dock yard is also rated as one of the greatest museums in the world...Mary Rose...
Unfortunately, on my only visit in England I never made it out of the Heathrow airport. I was flying from New York City to Frankfurt, changing planes at Heathrow.

I lived in Worms, Germany for 18 months and Bremerhaven for almost 6 months. The very first thing that impressed me was the amount of history. I was living in a town that was founded before Rome. It still had sections of wall around the town built by the Romans during the 4th century. There was also a cathedral built during the 11th century. It was very strange to see bullet holes from WW II in those sections of the 4th century Roman wall.

Most of the North American aboriginals were hunter/gathers, and not a society that built many permanent structures. Most of North American history was wiped out during a plague between 1616 and 1619. Ending just one year before the Plymouth colony was established in 1620. In Europe the 17th century Bubonic plague would wipe out 30% of the population. During the 13th century Bubonic plague wiped out ~50%+ of the population in Europe. But in North America more than 90% of the aboriginal population was wiped out, taking their history with them. They still are not entirely sure what killed them.

New Hypothesis for Cause of Epidemic among Native Americans, New England, 1616–1619 - EID Journal, Volume 16, Number 2, February 2010.

Which is why there is so little documented human history in North America prior to 1620.

Unfortunately, on my only visit in England I never made it out of the Heathrow airport. I was flying from New York City to Frankfurt, changing planes at Heathrow.

I lived in Worms, Germany for 18 months and Bremerhaven for almost 6 months. The very first thing that impressed me was the amount of history. I was living in a town that was founded before Rome. It still had sections of wall around the town built by the Romans during the 4th century. There was also a cathedral built during the 11th century. It was very strange to see bullet holes from WW II in those sections of the 4th century Roman wall.

Most of the North American aboriginals were hunter/gathers, and not a society that built many permanent structures. Most of North American history was wiped out during a plague between 1616 and 1619. Ending just one year before the Plymouth colony was established in 1620. In Europe the 17th century Bubonic plague would wipe out 30% of the population. During the 13th century Bubonic plague wiped out ~50%+ of the population in Europe. But in North America more than 90% of the aboriginal population was wiped out, taking their history with them. They still are not entirely sure what killed them.

New Hypothesis for Cause of Epidemic among Native Americans, New England, 1616–1619 - EID Journal, Volume 16, Number 2, February 2010.

Which is why there is so little documented human history in North America prior to 1620.
I love Europe ( not the EU) and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere other than the U.K...my ancestors have lived here for thousands of years ( at least in Northern Europe), it’s home even though the establishment has had an ongoing plan of cultural destruction in place since the Second World War ( multiculturalism). Soon the history will be left here but the people will not be as connected to it.

I‘m sure that natural beauty is not in short supply in America, but my favourite scenes are those where man and nature have interacted for thousands of years to create beauty that is often haunting...like a ruined castle where nature has imposed its will once more.

Its a shame your only visit to the U.K. was Heathrow...that really is a shit hole lol. Some parts of the U.K. really are awful so you do need to know where you’re going to see the good stuff.

I bet it’s quite chilly up there now isn’t it lol?

Satan and Treason huh?

Thanks for the chuckle.

A "sugar-coated N-word" that bigoted Democrat filth created. Once again, you are demonstrating just how bigoted the Democratic Party truly is by your outrage. Only leftist filth could come up with such a demeaning and condescending program, but that is precisely what we have come to expect from Democrats. Leftist bigotry is one more reason why the Democratic Party is the greatest threat the US has ever faced.
Your racism is obvious, your refusal to answer my question is telling, and your deflection is pathetic. Affirmative Action wouldn't be necessary if not for problems that people like you created. You set a house on fire and then blame firefighters for getting everything wet. It's so transparent.

I love Europe ( not the EU) and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere other than the U.K...my ancestors have lived here for thousands of years ( at least in Northern Europe), it’s home even though the establishment has had an ongoing plan of cultural destruction in place since the Second World War ( multiculturalism). Soon the history will be left here but the people will not be as connected to it.

I‘m sure that natural beauty is not in short supply in America, but my favourite scenes are those where man and nature have interacted for thousands of years to create beauty that is often haunting...like a ruined castle where nature has imposed its will once more.

Its a shame your only visit to the U.K. was Heathrow...that really is a shit hole lol. Some parts of the U.K. really are awful so you do need to know where you’re going to see the good stuff.

I bet it’s quite chilly up there now isn’t it lol?
You will probably find this hysterical, but after living in Germany for two years I really started to miss round door-knobs for some strange reason. Everywhere in Europe they use door-latches, not a single round door-knob to be found anywhere.

I enjoyed the people, the culture, and particularly all that history, but I can't say I was a fan of their government or their laws. I lived there during the early 1980s, so it was before reunification. I regret not taking the time to visit England and Scotland. Instead I headed south and explored Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Spain. I avoided France - intentionally.

With regard to our weather, it is not nearly as cold as you might think. Like the UK is warmed by the Gulf Stream and the Atlantic Conveyor, southern Alaska is warmed by the Kuroshio Current from Japan. The temperatures last month in south central Alaska have been between +20°F and +40°F (-7°C to 4.5°C). We've had equal parts of snow and rain. As I make this post it is currently +34°F (1.1°C). So not really that chilly.

You will probably find this hysterical, but after living in Germany for two years I really started to miss round door-knobs for some strange reason. Everywhere in Europe they use door-latches, not a single round door-knob to be found anywhere.

I enjoyed the people, the culture, and particularly all that history, but I can't say I was a fan of their government or their laws. I lived there during the early 1980s, so it was before reunification. I regret not taking the time to visit England and Scotland. Instead I headed south and explored Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Spain. I avoided France - intentionally.

With regard to our weather, it is not nearly as cold as you might think. Like the UK is warmed by the Gulf Stream and the Atlantic Conveyor, southern Alaska is warmed by the Kuroshio Current from Japan. The temperatures last month in south central Alaska have been between +20°F and +40°F (-7°C to 4.5°C). We've had equal parts of snow and rain. As I make this post it is currently +34°F (1.1°C). So not really that chilly.
We’ve got the original bakerlite ones in this house , beaten up like the original 1930’s doors...but I like it like that...plus I’m too tight to buy new ones lol. I’m surprised about your weather..you learn something new every day !
52B297A8-272B-4D9D-8E5F-8CCC4BF80991.jpeg

Your racism is obvious, your refusal to answer my question is telling, and your deflection is pathetic. Affirmative Action wouldn't be necessary if not for problems that people like you created. You set a house on fire and then blame firefighters for getting everything wet. It's so transparent.
Whenever leftist filth call someone a "racist" all they are really saying is that you don't agree with me. Try using a word that actually means something. The real bigots here are the leftist Democrat scum who created Affirmative Action, which is who you are defending. Is that why you voted for the Dixiecrat Biden? Are you so desparate to bring back Jim Crow laws and segregate schools that you would support and vote for a well-established Dixiecrat bigot?

We’ve got the original bakerlite ones in this house , beaten up like the original 1930’s doors...but I like it like that...plus I’m too tight to buy new ones lol. I’m surprised about your weather..you learn something new every day !
View attachment 67314956
Damn, yet another reason to regret visiting England. If I had I visited England, and got this stupid round door-knob nonsense out of my system, I might have stayed longer.

Alaskan Winters can be weird. In the 29 Winters I have experienced, no two have been similar. One Winter there was more snow and colder temperatures in Texas than in south central Alaska. In another Winter (2011-2012) Anchorage set a new record for the most snow at 133" (3.3782 meters).

I just hope it stays cold enough, and we get enough snow, to hold the Iditarod race March 1st. That has turned into a rather large international event in recent years. Joar Leifseth Ulsom from Norway won in 2018, taking 9 days and 12 hours exactly to cover the 1,300 miles.

Whenever leftist filth call someone a "racist" all they are really saying is that you don't agree with me. Try using a word that actually means something. The real bigots here are the leftist Democrat scum who created Affirmative Action, which is who you are defending. Is that why you voted for the Dixiecrat Biden? Are you so desparate to bring back Jim Crow laws and segregate schools that you would support and vote for a well-established Dixiecrat bigot?
Post after post claiming that Dems are racist, yet you still won't explain exactly what the phrase "Affirmative Action President" means to you. I think that's because you're afraid of admitting the answer.

Post after post claiming that Dems are racist, yet you still won't explain exactly what the phrase "Affirmative Action President" means to you. I think that's because you're afraid of admitting the answer.
I already told you, numerous times, what "Affirmative Action" means. It is institutionalized government bigotry created by Democrat bigots. Affirmative Action tells every minority and women in the US that they cannot make it in society without government assistance.

The primary purpose of Affirmative Action is to degrade and demean all minorities and women. Which is the real reason why you are offended by pointing out that Obama and Harris are Affirmative Action recipients.

Oh, the bleating going on here.
Trump lost, get over it, sheesh.

Good triumphed over evil on Jan. 20, 2021 and the world rejoiced.

It's your thread, where did you disappear to, Eagle?
Licking his wounds :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom