• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Second Assassination of a President

EagleFreedom47

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
JFK was shock and a mournful state of the nation. And a physical death. President Trump is a totally different form of assassination. A complete destruction of every aspect of his life. The house Dems acting like a bunch of screaming cheerleaders. Who are so terrified of him. It's laughable. President Trump is a strong man surviving what the Dems and media have done to him. In the past four years. He's a fighter and he won't give up. Don't blame him one bit. While former presidents, congressmen. Who have committed actual Treason. Have NOT been brought to justice. Still committing their corrupt actions behind the scenes for years. I believe in fairness. There was not one bit of fairness towards President from from the beginning. Nor respect of the citizens who voted for him into office. It's all about Satanic cult members who have given their souls to Satan for wealth and power. And to control citizens like little peons. And control the world. While thy live in their riches. It's so sad that it is laughable in a way. Their souls end up in hell for eternity. Yet people are so DECEIVED by them. They can't see the truth beyond their own noses. Good always defeats evil. And karma will get them sooner or later in it's own form.

JFK was shock and a mournful state of the nation. And a physical death. President Trump is a totally different form of assassination. A complete destruction of every aspect of his life. The house Dems acting like a bunch of screaming cheerleaders. Who are so terrified of him. It's laughable. President Trump is a strong man surviving what the Dems and media have done to him. In the past four years. He's a fighter and he won't give up. Don't blame him one bit. While former presidents, congressmen. Who have committed actual Treason. Have NOT been brought to justice. Still committing their corrupt actions behind the scenes for years. I believe in fairness. There was not one bit of fairness towards President from from the beginning. Nor respect of the citizens who voted for him into office. It's all about Satanic cult members who have given their souls to Satan for wealth and power. And to control citizens like little peons. And control the world. While thy live in their riches. It's so sad that it is laughable in a way. Their souls end up in hell for eternity. Yet people are so DECEIVED by them. They can't see the truth beyond their own noses. Good always defeats evil. And karma will get them sooner or later in it's own form.

He has spent his life giving up. His family crest is an x-ray of his bone spurs, which he sharpied in.

Trump has gotten what he deserved. Impeached twice and lost the house and senate. He will be dead to the gop now and he is done in politics. Good riddance

Trump has gotten what he deserved. Impeached twice and lost the house and senate. He will be dead to the gop now and he is done in politics. Good riddance
I actually like the idea of Trump being the power behind the throne ( now he’s getting old and what with his marmite character)... a younger more vibrant firebrand pushing the Trump agenda is very appealing...and would be extremely popular once Harris has trashed the US.😊🤔

I actually like the idea of Trump being the power behind the throne ( now he’s getting old and what with his marmite character)... a younger more vibrant firebrand pushing the Trump agenda is very appealing...and would be extremely popular once Harris has trashed the US.😊🤔
I guess you dont understand how US politics work. Trump will become like bush jr....a pariah to the party

That must have been quite a dream you had last night!

I guess you dont understand how US politics work. Trump will become like bush jr....a pariah to the party
I think he has the capacity to either own the party or create something new which could undermine both other establishment parties. Trump will be in the history books for saving your democracy...because right now it’s in the sewer.

I think he has the capacity to either own the party or create something new which could undermine both other establishment parties. Trump will be in the history books for saving your democracy...because right now it’s in the sewer.
Then you are clueless about American politics

Trolling with the lord against satan, huh?

Well ,we’ll see about that won’t we. Anyone that votes for the left to run the show is pretty clueless about politics in general....usually believe the left gives a **** about people...naive ****s.

Who’s Biden gonna bomb first ? Lol...😂🤣😇🤞

Just to inform you that this is how Farage effectively took control of the Conservative party over here...he took voters from the Tories and Labour Party. Trump and Farage are mates.

Well ,we’ll see about that won’t we. Anyone that votes for the left to run the show is pretty clueless about politics in general....usually believe the left gives a **** about people...naive ****s.

Who’s Biden gonna bomb first ? Lol...😂🤣😇🤞

Trump launched more drone strikes than the Obama admin, and changed the reporting on it to hide it.

Yipes.

Trump launched more drone strikes than the Obama admin, and changed the reporting on it to hide it.

Yipes.
Drone attacks are targeted...Obama killed thousands and bombed multiple countries...I heard he gave the order to carry out attacks in 8 countries in one weekend. Leftist supporters are naive as ****.

Just to inform you that this is how Farage effectively took control of the Conservative party over here...he took voters from the Tories and Labour Party. Trump and Farage are mates.
We

Are

Not

England

Well, they both said they admire Vladimir Putin so, I guess they have a lot to talk about.

Drone attacks are targeted...Obama killed thousands and bombed multiple countries...I heard he gave the order to carry out attacks in 8 countries in one weekend. Leftist supporters are naive as ****.

Tha’ts why Trump changed the reporting: he wanted to obscure civilian casualties.

Well, they both said they admire Vladimir Putin so, I guess they have a lot to talk about.
I don’t like Putin but he has certainly been a great politician insofar that he has retained power for a long time during a period of massive change. Admire need not mean like.

Tha’ts why Trump changed the reporting: he wanted to obscure civilian casualties.
It’s easy enough for you to go check the numbers ...Obama killed thousands of brown people...Trump didn’t ...and I think you know it.

It’s easy enough for you to go check the numbers ...Obama killed thousands of brown people...Trump didn’t ...and I think you know it.

What I know is you don’t kow that Trump droned the shit out of way more people than 8 years of Obama. And he changed how it’s reported so we wouldn’t find out about it.

Back
Top Bottom