• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seattle Ditches Cyclist Helmet Laws...for being Racist

If a particular ethnicity is the most citied ethnicity for breaking a particular law, then the law must be "racist."

That idea is now becoming very popular.

Under the administration of the Honorable Barack Obama, ethnicities X and Y had the most suspended public school students for defiance.

So the Administration agreed that those suspensions indicated "racism."

Therefore, it was decreed that no public school student could again be suspended for mere defiance.

Teacher: Would you please sit in the first seat of row 4?
Student: I sit where I want. Do you understand?
Teacher: I apologize. May I have permission to continue the lesson?
Student: Sure. But don't talk too loudly. I'm busy on my smartphone.

This will get worse. Everything the left does regarding Blacks is based on white standards, or the "white way" as Chicago Public puts it.

If a particular ethnicity is the most citied ethnicity for breaking a particular law, then the law must be "racist."

In this case, the "race" is a minority. So substitute "race" for "ethnicity" in your response. Now do you understand the disparity? Care to try again?

Back
Top Bottom