• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scott Walker John Doe investigation

Where exactly did I change my argument????

You started by saying only one court has reached a decision. I showed that two did - Peterson who stopped the subpoenas and Randa who stopped the investigation.

You then changed it to Esenberg and Weiner both found it unlikely the appeal court would uphold Randa's posision.

Time will tell, as they both indicated it is difficult to read a court and, at least Esenberg, has misread them on his own case before.

You started by saying only one court has reached a decision. I showed that two did - Peterson who stopped the subpoenas and Randa who stopped the investigation.

You then changed it to Esenberg and Weiner both found it unlikely the appeal court would uphold Randa's posision.

Time will tell, as they both indicated it is difficult to read a court and, at least Esenberg, has misread them on his own case before.

Peterson's order like Randa's never resolved the case. It is false to say a court reached a decision. Also, a I specifically stated I believe this case could go to a lower court which I quoted for you.

Peterson's order like Randa's never resolved the case. It is false to say a court reached a decision.

John Doe judge Gregory Peterson quashed prosecutors’ subpoenas in January after saying he was not convinced they were investigating activity that is clearly illegal.
probe was halted in May by U.S. District Judge Rudolph Randa in Milwaukee who ruled prosecutors were investigating coordination between Walker and purportedly independent political groups that in his view was legally protected political speech.

Sure sounds like they both reached a decision to me. I guess you are free to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom