• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scientific American has never endorsed in a political election in 175 years. Correction: had never

O.... kay. What any of this has to do with our discussion?

You make it sound as though their mandate is the technocratic equivalent of Salafism: waging holy war on global warming unbelievers, spreading the word of COVISlam and slaying the heathen until all the world is brought into subjection under a glorious new caliphate.

I guess I can't change your mind, but at least this explains why our conclusions are so different. :coffeepap

Which is precisely how 100% of Scientific American readers not intending to vote for Joe Biden will respond to SA's selling out for a techno-holy-war opinion dump.

Ah well, another glorious martyr for the war. :shrug:

In Trump's world, everyone has to get involved in their own ways to stop him. This is not about party's but about survival from the attacks of a sociopath.

Just plain stupid. Politics is not a science.

In Trump's world, everyone has to get involved in their own ways to stop him. This is not about party's but about survival from the attacks of a sociopath.
Now I'm just hoping he doesn't get reelected, because if he does and some nut at the NSF claims that burning down oil refineries is the only way to stop Trump from stealing science, you'll be in here with a torch, pitchfork, and "Burn 'em All" sign, ready to do your part. :roll:

After all, it's about "survival", right? :shock:

Now I'm just hoping he doesn't get reelected, because if he does and some nut at the NSF claims that burning down oil refineries is the only way to stop Trump from stealing science, you'll be in here with a torch, pitchfork, and "Burn 'em All" sign, ready to do your part. :roll:

After all, it's about "survival", right? :shock:

I will (and have done so) put my life at risk for others and I am willing to die for a just cause. I am just not willing to give up what I consider are basics of life and those are simple and start with "treat thy neighbor as you would treat yourself" but then adding "you will not allow evil to win. You will fight evil with every breathe of your soul. Evil can never be allowed to win". I am not talking politics, I am talking basics of humanity.

If you go here and read something I once wrote, you will see just what kind of a person I am.

Love is Everything in life

I will (and have done so) put my life at risk for others and I am willing to die for a just cause. I am just not willing to give up what I consider are basics of life and those are simple and start with "treat thy neighbor as you would treat yourself" but then adding "you will not allow evil to win. You will fight evil with every breathe of your soul. Evil can never be allowed to win". I am not talking politics, I am talking basics of humanity.

If you go here and read something I once wrote, you will see just what kind of a person I am.

Love is Everything in life
I like your love poetry side better than your "fight evil with every breath of your soul" jihadi side. :)

A bunch of liberals endorsing a Democrat?

You don't say!

LAFFRIOT

I like your love poetry side better than your "fight evil with every breath of your soul" jihadi side. :)

My emotions run deep on every side. I am a strong believer in honor, respect, love, caring for others and everything that God represents. I fight 100% for good as strongly as I fight to get rid of evil.

Back
Top Bottom