• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Schools

crazyme

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Holton Arms School: Christine Blasey Ford
Georgetown Preparatory School: Brett Kavanaugh

HighSchool: Julie Swetnick: Claims full penetration 'gang rape' in 1982.

Julie Swetnick attending the same party that Ms. Ford was at at the age of 15, Mr. Kavanaugh being 17 and Ms. Swetnick being

Born
Brett Michael Kavanaugh
February 12, 1965 (age 53)

In 1982, Mr. Kavanaugh would have been 17.

Ms. Ford was 15
Mr. Kavanaugh was 17
Ms. Swetnick 2 years younger (age: 51 today)

House party?

In the summer of 1982, like most summers, I spent most every day at the Columbia Country Club in Chevy Chase, Maryland, swimming and practicing diving.

One evening that summer, after a day of diving at the club, I attended a small gathering at a house in the Bethesda area. There were four boys I remember specifically being at the house: Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, a boy named P.J., and one other boy whose name I cannot recall. I also remember my friend Leland attending.

When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room/family room-type area on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk.

Christine Blasey Ford's full opening testimony | Fox News

During my freshman and sophomore school years, when I was 14 and 15 years old, my group of friends intersected with Brett and his friends for a short period of time. I had been friendly with a classmate of Brett's for a short time during my freshman and sophomore year, and it was through that connection that I attended a number of parties that Brett also attended. We did not know each other well, but I knew him and he knew me.

In the summer of 1982, like most summers, I spent most every day at the Columbia Country Club in Chevy Chase, Maryland, swimming and practicing diving.

So I guess it was Brett's friend's parties....

Well, if the 'boys' at this party was Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and a guy named P.J, it must have been one of their parties.

Who's P.J?

I had been friendly with a classmate of Brett's for a short time during my freshman and sophomore year,
and it was through that connection that I attended a number of parties that Brett also attended.

When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room/family room-type area on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk

There were four boys I remember specifically being at the house: Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, a boy named P.J., and one other boy whose name I cannot recall. I also remember my friend Leland attending.

I had been friendly with a classmate of Brett's for a short time during my freshman and sophomore year,
and it was through that connection that I attended a number of parties that Brett also attended.

Did P.J attend Georgetown Preparatory? Mark Judge did.

Early in the evening, I went up a very narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the restroom. When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind into a bedroom across from the bathroom. I couldn't see who pushed me. Brett and Mark came into the bedroom and locked the door behind them.

There was music playing in the bedroom. It was turned up louder by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room.

I believed [Brett ] he was going to rape me.

I tried to yell for help.

Both Brett and Mark were drunkenly laughing during the attack. They seemed to be having a very good time.

During this assault, Mark came over and jumped on the bed twice

And the last time that he did this, we toppled over

I was able to get up and run out of the room.

Last edited:

Julie Swetnick attending the same party that Ms. Ford was at at the age of 15, Mr. Kavanaugh being 17 and Ms. Swetnick being

Born
Brett Michael Kavanaugh

Ms. Ford was 15
Mr. Kavanaugh was 17

House party?

One evening that summer, after a day of diving at the club, I attended a small gathering at a house in the Bethesda area. There were four boys I remember specifically being at the house: Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, a boy named P.J., and one other boy whose name I cannot recall. I also remember my friend Leland attending.

When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room/family room-type area on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk.

During my freshman and sophomore school years, when I was 14 and 15 years old, my group of friends intersected with Brett and his friends for a short period of time. I had been friendly with a classmate of Brett's for a short time during my freshman and sophomore year, and it was through that connection that I attended a number of parties that Brett also attended. We did not know each other well, but I knew him and he knew me.

Well, if the 'boys' at this party was Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and a guy named P.J, it must have been one of their parties.

Who's P.J?

When I got to the small gathering, people were drinking beer in a small living room/family room-type area on the first floor of the house. I drank one beer. Brett and Mark were visibly drunk

There were four boys I remember specifically being at the house: Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, a boy named P.J., and one other boy whose name I cannot recall. I also remember my friend Leland attending.

Early in the evening, I went up a very narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the restroom. When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind into a bedroom across from the bathroom. I couldn't see who pushed me. Brett and Mark came into the bedroom and locked the door behind them.

There was music playing in the bedroom. It was turned up louder by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room.

Both Brett and Mark were drunkenly laughing during the attack. They seemed to be having a very good time.

Early in the evening, I went up a very narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the restroom. When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind

into a bedroom
across from the bathroom. I couldn't see who pushed me.

-

Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. I waited until I heard Brett and Mark leave the bedroom, laughing and loudly walk down the narrow stairway, pinballing off the walls on the way down.

I waited, and when I did not hear them come back up the stairs, I left the bathroom, went down the same stairwell through the living room, and left the house.

-

When I got to the small gathering

Last edited:

Born
Brett Michael Kavanaugh

Ms. Ford was 15
Mr. Kavanaugh was 17

House party?

Who's P.J?

Julie Swetnick is a devoted democrat, as is her creepy lawyer, as are all the Kavanaugh accusers who stand to be paid millions from George Soros if successful in taking down Kavanaugh by one lie or another.

Swetnick alleges multiple gang rapes took place in her presence at different times when Kavanaugh was not a participant in the high school parties. Why did she not report gang rapes? It is against the law not to report felony criminal activity and yet Swetnick acts as though she is totally ignorant of the law and totally unconcerned about the fact that she claims to have participated in multiple gang rape parties without saying anything to anyone about it at the time.

If that is true, she is not a witness, but a criminal.

Early in the evening, I went up a very narrow set of stairs leading from the living room to a second floor to use the restroom. When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind

into a bedroom
across from the bathroom. I couldn't see who pushed me.

-

Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. I waited until I heard Brett and Mark leave the bedroom, laughing and loudly walk down the narrow stairway, pinballing off the walls on the way down.

I waited, and when I did not hear them come back up the stairs, I left the bathroom, went down the same stairwell through the living room, and left the house.

-

When I got to the small gathering

Holton-Arms is an independent college-preparatory school for girls in grades 3–12, located in Bethesda, Maryland. As of the 2013-14 school year, there were 655 students and 94 faculty. Since 2007, Susanna Jones has been Head of School.

Georgetown Preparatory School is a Jesuit university-preparatory school in North Bethesda, Maryland for boys grades 9 through 12.

Elite Schools.

One evening that summer, after a day of diving at the club, I attended a small gathering at a house in the Bethesda area.

Alone? Did she get to the gathering from the Club alone? During Summer break but as a Sophomore in Bethesda Maryland but living in 'I grew up in the suburbs of Washington, D.C'.?

Is Bethesda Maryland near enough to the suburbs of Washington D.C to walk back and forth from Bethesda to Washington, D.C?

Bethesda, MD to Washington D.C

36min

20.1 miles

Light traffic

Via I-495 S, GW Pkwy

- Google search

Naughty girls coming out from Elite schools. naughty naughty.

Last edited:
Holton-Arms is an independent college-preparatory school for girls in grades 3–12, located in Bethesda, Maryland. As of the 2013-14 school year, there were 655 students and 94 faculty. Since 2007, Susanna Jones has been Head of School.

Georgetown Preparatory School is a Jesuit university-preparatory school in North Bethesda, Maryland for boys grades 9 through 12.

Elite Schools.

One evening that summer, after a day of diving at the club, I attended a small gathering at a house in the Bethesda area.

Alone? Did she get to the gathering from the Club alone? During Summer break but as a Sophomore in Bethesda Maryland but living in 'I grew up in the suburbs of Washington, D.C'.?

Is Bethesda Maryland near enough to the suburbs of Washington D.C to walk back and forth from Bethesda to Washington, D.C?

Bethesda, MD to Washington D.C

36min

20.1 miles

Light traffic

Via I-495 S, GW Pkwy

- Google search

Naughty girls coming out from Elite schools. naughty naughty.

15 years of age, drinking a beer in the evening, no mention of her parents driving her to the Country Club, in a home in Bethesda the town of her highschool but not the suburb of her mom and dad's home. A 36 minute drive in light traffic of a distance of 20.1 miles or so. Interstates and Parkways usually have speed limits greater than 45 M.P.H.

The Golden Gate Bridge is 1.7 miles from one side to the other.

She went to the Country Club everyday during Summer?? If Holton-Arms was a preparatory boarding school for females, I could see how that was possible, but for it being only a private Elite School I do not see how or where she would have lived anywhere near campus. And according to the map, Chevy Chase area is in the Bethesda area.

What are the lawyers trying to do?? Wear and tiredly drag these testimonies out of them?

Last edited:
15 years of age, drinking a beer in the evening, no mention of her parents driving her to the Country Club, in a home in Bethesda the town of her highschool but not the suburb of her mom and dad's home. A 36 minute drive in light traffic of a distance of 20.1 miles or so. Interstates and Parkways usually have speed limits greater than 45 M.P.H.

The Golden Gate Bridge is 1.7 miles from one side to the other.

She went to the Country Club everyday during Summer?? If Holton-Arms was a preparatory boarding school for females, I could see how that was possible, but for it being only a private Elite School I do not see how or where she would have lived anywhere near campus. And according to the map, Chevy Chase area is in the Bethesda area.

What are the lawyers trying to do?? Wear and tiredly drag these testimonies out of them?

You know, according to Mrs. Swetnick's testimony of the same 1982 party or another one in 1982, she mentions that her drink could have been spiked with Quaaludes. 15 and 17 year olds getting their hands on Quaaludes. go figure. And in Elite Highschool areas. Maybe those elite highschoolers do these sorts of things... it would probably have been safer for Ms. Ford to have stayed in or very near to her home town rather than being in a town miles away.

Because if they're into that kind of stuff, why complain about it when it happens? Parties and stuff, I mean.

Some pay entry cover fees to get into parties like that.

Maybe they're getting 'right' with The Good and so decided to share the 'bad' side of what happens in Highschool with the rest of the Nation. You Go Girl!

LORD, please Bless and Keep all those that turn to Good from the bad as these ladies might have. In Thy Only Begotten Son's Name, (J)esus Christ, I ask Thee and thank Thee. Amen and Amen!!!

*wait 1 second there ( I hear )... Why are you assuming they were 'bad'?

* 15 year olds are not permitted to consume alcohol in Bethesda, Maryland, are they?
* Not even under adult supervision???
* Okay, then no alcohol, only Quaaludes. That's okay, right?

from devilish to saint. Be Amazed..

As far as P.J and B.Z and M.J, well, I guess they are being questioned, in assumptions, as to why they were as 'males' in highschool and liars as adults, I guess.

Highschool 'small' gatherings where beer and Quaaludes were? Just how small and 'intimate', might I ask?

But being 31 minutes driving time distance away from mom and dad's home? That's scary. What if Ms. Ford was never seen of after her Country Club visit? 31 minutes is a long time to drive at 45 m.p.h.

I mean, underage liquor purchases and Quaaludes being available? What sorts of establishments does Bethesda, MD have?

A home unattended by adults while youths are having a beer gathering in an Summer evening?

Last edited:
You know, according to Mrs. Swetnick's testimony of the same 1982 party or another one in 1982, she mentions that her drink could have been spiked with Quaaludes. 15 and 17 year olds getting their hands on Quaaludes. go figure. And in Elite Highschool areas. Maybe those elite highschoolers do these sorts of things... it would probably have been safer for Ms. Ford to have stayed in or very near to her home town rather than being in a town miles away.

Because if they're into that kind of stuff, why complain about it when it happens? Parties and stuff, I mean.

Some pay entry cover fees to get into parties like that.

Maybe they're getting 'right' with The Good and so decided to share the 'bad' side of what happens in Highschool with the rest of the Nation. You Go Girl!

LORD, please Bless and Keep all those that turn to Good from the bad as these ladies might have. In Thy Only Begotten Son's Name, (J)esus Christ, I ask Thee and thank Thee. Amen and Amen!!!

*wait 1 second there ( I hear )... Why are you assuming they were 'bad'?

* 15 year olds are not permitted to consume alcohol in Bethesda, Maryland, are they?
* Not even under adult supervision???
* Okay, then no alcohol, only Quaaludes. That's okay, right?

from devilish to saint. Be Amazed..

As far as P.J and B.Z and M.J, well, I guess they are being questioned, in assumptions, as to why they were as 'males' in highschool and liars as adults, I guess.

Highschool 'small' gatherings where beer and Quaaludes were? Just how small and 'intimate', might I ask?

But being 31 minutes driving time distance away from mom and dad's home? That's scary. What if Ms. Ford was never seen of after her Country Club visit? 31 minutes is a long time to drive at 45 m.p.h.

I mean, underage liquor purchases and Quaaludes being available? What sorts of establishments does Bethesda, MD have?

A home unattended by adults while youths are having a beer gathering in an Summer evening?

After the 'gathering' had to disperse, Ms. Ford had to either get back to the Washington D.C suburb or stay at a friend's house, Mr. Judge and Kavanaugh might have had to trek it back to Georgetown dorms, it is a boarding school, and the others would also have had to get back to their sleeping quarters.

Back
Top Bottom