• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scary Statitic

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Covid19 is a very infectious disease, determined to be about 3 times more infectious than the common flu.

This does mean that each person who has the infection can end up passing the infection to as many as 59,000 people over 10 cycles (each cycle being about 2-3 weeks). 10 cycles mean about 140 to 210 days (about 6 months). This certainly can be reduced if the person infected wears a mask, practices social isolation and it tested and found to be infected and then quarantined. The problem is that with Trump, none of this is important to him. He cares more about getting reelected than he cares about the health and safety of the nation.

On Sunday, Trump had an indoor rally in Henderson, Nevada and the pic included below is a pic of that rally that is estimated to have been at least 25,000 people and most not wearing masks or distancing socially.

TrumprallySundaySep13.jpg

It has been estimated that at the very least 6 infected-with-the-virus people attended the rally and that suggests that they will have spread the disease to at least 18 more at the rally. You can do the math from there.

Nothing was done by the Trump administration to prevent this scenario. Even to the point that they could have decided to have the rally outdoors instead of indoors (which makes it more likely to cause the virus to spread). It was more expensive to do it outdoors.

Is this what a person in charge of a nation is supposed to do? Is this what insuring the safety and health of each citizen means?

Last edited:
Covid19 is a very infectious disease, determined to be about 3 times more infectious than the common flu.

This does mean that each person who has the infection can end up passing the infection to as many as 59,000 people over 10 cycles (each cycle being about 2-3 weeks). 10 cycles mean about 140 to 210 days (about 6 months). This certainly can be reduced if the person infected wears a mask, practices social isolation and it tested and found to be infected and then quarantined. The problem is that with Trump, none of this is important to him. He cares more about getting reelected than he cares about the health and safety of the nation.

On Sunday, Trump had an indoor rally in Henderson, Nevada and the pic included below is a pic of that rally that is estimated to have been at least 25,000 people and most not wearing masks or distancing socially.

View attachment 67295349

It has been estimated that at the very least 6 infected-with-the-virus people attended the rally and that suggests that they will have spread the disease to at least 18 more at the rally. You can do the math from there.

Nothing was done by the Trump administration to prevent this scenario. Even to the point that they could have decided to have the rally outdoors instead of indoors (which makes it more likely to cause the virus to spread).

Is this what a person in charge of a nation is supposed to do? Is this what insuring the safety and health of each citizen means?

How many cops did they shoot? and when did they loot and set fire to the building?

How many cops did they shoot? and when did they loot and set fire to the building?

I guarantee that in the end, more people will have died from this rally than all the people dead from the total of all riots in the United States.

You want scary statistics? Blacks are 13%. Blacks commit 52% of crimes. 70% of black kids have no fathers. 25% of blacks are in the criminal justice system.

And this one takes the cake (drum roll): in the 15 to 25 age bracket, blacks commit 17 (that's seventeen) times more murders per capita than whites.

Another statistic you should enjoy: in 2019, cops did 10 million arrests. In the same year, they killed 10 unarmed black thugs with criminal records. No black Ph.D's or engineers.

Almost forgot this one: blacks rape over 30,000 white women a year. Whites rape about 10 black women a year. That's from that "raycist" place aka the FBI.

Last edited:
You want scary statistics? Blacks are 13%. Blacks commit 52% of crimes. 70% of black kids have no fathers. 25% of blacks are in the criminal justice system.

And this one takes the cake (drum roll): in the 15 to 25 age bracket, blacks commit 17 (that's seventeen) times more murders per capita than whites.

Another statistic you should enjoy: in 2019, cops did 10 million arrests. In the same year, they killed 10 unarmed black thugs with criminal records. No black Ph.D's or engineers.
So, if we commit genocide on blacks we’ll have a peaceful nation? I’m not sure what your point is.

...Blacks...Blacks...black kids...no fathers...blacks...

...blacks...

...black thugs...

...blacks rape...white women...

here, i broke this post down to it's basic elements ^

View attachment 67295349

Nothing was done by the Trump administration to prevent this scenario. Even to the point that they could have decided to have the rally outdoors instead of indoors (which makes it more likely to cause the virus to spread). It was more expensive to do it outdoors.

The very infectious nature of this virus is known now.

When was the infectious nature of this virus quantified?

I guarantee that in the end, more people will have died from this rally than all the people dead from the total of all riots in the United States.

I guarantee you more will die from smoking,.

So, if we commit genocide on blacks we’ll have a peaceful nation? I’m not sure what your point is.
Genocide on blacks? They, the blacks, commit genocide on blacks. Ten dead per weekend in Chicago is "peaceful".

If they moved back to Africa - they are Africans, aren't they? - then yes there would be fewer murders and rapes. We could actually be like Iceland. More white, less crime.

My point is to put things in perspective. Before I fear the virus, I fear the BLM and the Antifa thugs 17 times more and I never fear the police. In fact, I like them a lot and I say so every chance I have.

If responding to violence with violence is violence, then the US Army in WW2 was very violent. Bad US Army. Shame.

"Police violence" is just a deflection from their failures. It's from the same toolbox where the leftists were looking for the "Russian collusion" to explain the 2016 results.

Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...

Orange Man...Orange Man...Orange Man...Orange Man...

There, you don't more to function.

Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...

Orange Man...Orange Man...Orange Man...Orange Man...

There, you don't more to function.

hey, when you find a post of mind that says "Orange Man" or "Orange" please point it out.

Smoking increases your risk for Covid 19 hospitalization or death from Covid 19 so does living in an area with high air air pollution.

Genocide on blacks? They, the blacks, commit genocide on blacks. Ten dead per weekend in Chicago is "peaceful".

If they moved back to Africa - they are Africans, aren't they? - then yes there would be fewer murders and rapes. We could actually be like Iceland. More white, less crime.

My point is to put things in perspective. Before I fear the virus, I fear the BLM and the Antifa thugs 17 times more and I never fear the police. In fact, I like them a lot and I say so every chance I have.

If responding to violence with violence is violence, then the US Army in WW2 was very violent. Bad US Army. Shame.

"Police violence" is just a deflection from their failures. It's from the same toolbox where the leftists were looking for the "Russian collusion" to explain the 2016 results.
Just to be clear. Should we send all blacks back to Africa or only the violent ones? And then what do we do with all the whites committing violence? Send them back to their native countries?

View attachment 67295349

A person in charge on this nation should allow every US citizen decide for themselves what they want to do. The president isnt there to control us but to protect our freedom.

Almost forgot this one: blacks rape over 30,000 white women a year. Whites rape about 10 black women a year. That's from that "raycist" place aka the FBI.

You really hate Black people. Like, it’s pouring out of your seams.

So then why should we care about looting and violence? Why are those deaths requiring action to prevent but covid can run rampant?

And how could you possibly know that? Do you have contact tracers all lined up to talk to every one of those attendees who will return home to see if they are infected?
What a ridiculous statement.

Well, it is a thread of scary statistics.
But only for those who want to acknowledge one the scariest issues in our country today.
Why shouldn't it be highlighted here?

The very infectious nature of this virus is known now.

When was the infectious nature of this virus quantified?

At this point, more than six months after the world recognized the severity of the virus, why are people still not following guidelines? Are they ignorant? Or are they just resigned to the fact that everyone has free will and will exercise this will for what they believe in?
And if cases and deaths continue to decline in this country, then what should the virus alarmists think about wearing masks?

A person in charge on this nation should allow every US citizen decide for themselves what they want to do. The president isnt there to control us but to protect our freedom.

True, but he should give guidelines to follow that are set on what his own department in charge of the pandemic (CDC) has stated and should definitely not allow people to put themselves at risk as his own rallies. He should demand people follow the guidelines at his OWN rallies. He does have control over that. All stores and venues have guidelines to follow in order to enter and participate.

And how could you possibly know that? Do you have contact tracers all lined up to talk to every one of those attendees who will return home to see if they are infected?
What a ridiculous statement.

There are many "established" guidelines that state what the probabilities are of infections and deaths. It is estimated that at least 6 people were infected at the rally and that at least 18 people will have caught the virus if they did not wear masks and social distance. Given that it is also estimated that 1 person can cause a domino effect that could generate 59,000 infections over a period of 6 months and given that the U.S. is showing a death rate of about 4%, it is safe to say that there will be more deaths from this rally than all the deaths caused at the riots. Is it checkable? No, because we do not have contact tracing going on. Nonetheless, based on already established numbers of spread of infections and deaths, it certainly can be ascertained that there will be more deaths from the virus caught at the rally than the less than 30 deaths that have occurred from the riots.

It is simple mathematics.

Back
Top Bottom